The Great Project Cars Whinging and Crying Thread

I'm still miffed at no Logitech support for consoles. I refuse to have my hand forced into upgrading to an expensive Fanatec or a Thrustmaster that may or may not have questionable reliability.

Also, a dedicated livery editor wouldn't be hard to keep on top of if it was moderated properly.

I'm still miffed at no Logitech support for consoles. I refuse to have my hand forced into upgrading to an expensive Fanatec or a Thrustmaster that may or may not have questionable reliability.

Also, a dedicated livery editor wouldn't be hard to keep on top of if it was moderated properly.
Well, carry on playing what you have then, simples!

Get a wheel and turn the hands/steering wheel off :)

Why didn't I think of that?:dunce::lol: No, I have a wheel and I do like to see the hand and wheel animations no matter what for of input I'm using. I'll probably end up turning it off like say, but it shouldn't be like that, really. Especially when every other part of the game design seems to be quite stellar.

I was going to make a slightly more dignified thread called something along the lines of; "Project CARS - Your Reservations", but hey-ho, this will do!

1) Biggest things that's bothering me at the moment is no word on whether SMS are working with Logitech to provide drivers or not. Some news, any news, would be welcome.

2) Not being able to scale tyre wear in offline races. In my opinion, all options should be available in all modes. Same goes for random failures, they should be optional not removed.

3) Err...that's about it for the moment. I'm sure there will be a handful of small issues that will bother me when I actually get my hands on a copy.

👍

There's always GT6 amazing AI and the best servers in existence. You'll be fine, alone but fine;)

VBR
I was going to make a slightly more dignified thread called something along the lines of; "Project CARS - Your Reservations", but hey-ho, this will do!

1) Biggest things that's bothering me at the moment is no word on whether SMS are working with Logitech to provide drivers or not. Some news, any news, would be welcome.

2) Not being able to scale tyre wear in offline races. In my opinion, all options should be available in all modes. Same goes for random failures, they should be optional not removed.

3) Err...that's about it for the moment. I'm sure there will be a handful of small issues that will bother me when I actually get my hands on a copy.

👍

1) won't happen, not really SMS related anyway
2) you can select accelerated tire wear in online and quick race weekend offline modes

1) won't happen, not really SMS related anyway
2) you can select accelerated tire wear in online and quick race weekend offline modes

Never say never! Some people said Fanatec drivers would never happen, & they did. It most certainly is an SMS issue as they themselves have stated to look out for future news regarding the addition of compatible wheels. They wouldn't have said that if they weren't interested in adding any more.

As for the tyre wear, it should be available in Career Mode as well.

VBR
Never say never! Some people said Fanatec drivers would never happen, & they did. It most certainly is an SMS issue as they themselves have stated to look out for future news regarding the addition of compatible wheels. They wouldn't have said that if they weren't interested in adding any more.

As for the tyre wear, it should be available in Career Mode as well.

If Fanatec pull out of gaming business, they would be done. Logitech, in the other hand, might be quite happy making keyboards and mouses. Logitech hardware on PS4 won't happen. And if would, I'll eat my dualshock 4.

Logitech hardware on PS4 won't happen. And if would, I'll eat my dualshock 4.

I remember you saying that before. I'll hold you to that, & will expect to see an upload to You Tube of your DS4 meal!

:lol:

-RUF without flat-6 engine sound
-race length defined only with laps, not time
I hate Project CARS with a passion, but do your research pls. The RUF RGT-8 is powered by a V8, so of course it will not have a flat-6 engine sound. Also, a number of the events in Project CARS career mode are defined with time-based "distances".

I hate Project CARS with a passion, but do your research pls. The RUF RGT-8 is powered by a V8, so of course it will not have a flat-6 engine sound. Also, a number of the events in Project CARS career mode are defined with time-based "distances".
Please describe this "hate with a passion" feeling for an unreleased game. I'm quite curious:scared:

You do know that some of the GTPlanet members here are or were buyers into the whole pre-alpha testing thing a few years ago, right?

also no Super GT makes me ultra salty

Back