The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,708 views
This is my latest video, the owner does some revs at the end.

 



The one below sounds better.


 

 
probably the best 5 cylinder sound I heard in a long time:

 
I see hear your 5 cylinder, and raise you this 5 cylinder :D



EDIT: And this beauty of a V12 :drool:

 
That S2 is mind-blowingly awesome. Love the old Audi 5's. So frenetic sounding. The new ones sound very sanitized by comparison, even open header.

One of the most beautiful sounding 2 rotor wankels I've ever heard (and yes, that is a full-on 600hp Corvette he is battling in his normally aspirated 1.3 liter RX-7)



Same driver, except with 3 rotors in this RX-7:

 
Last edited:
Dat Wankel soundtrack on both cars :drool:
 
I'll just leave this here...


 
If you want V16, do it legit or go home..



 
BMW E46 M3


Audi RS4



Honda S2000 Straight Pipe


Ferrari 430 Straight Pipe


Lamborghini Aventador
 
If you want V16, do it legit or go home..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPNUVaIBVs">YouTube Link</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82qVavVWjqo">YouTube Link</a>

It's a toy for a reason.
 
That E46 M3 :drool:

And here's some intake noise goodness



And some exhaust goodness (best sounding 996 exhaust IMO)



 
Ferrari F355 Kreissieg Exhaust



Lamborghini Countach with Kreissieg exhaust



2011 Subaru WRX - GReddy Ti-C Exhaust

 
The only reason why I want an F355 is for that ridiculous sound.
 
the only reason why i want an f355 is for that ridiculous sound.

yes :p

Mazda RX-7 4 Rotor



BCNR33 GT-R 8000RPM

 
Last edited:
This would not be out of place in a relaxation spa :dopey:

 
 


That sound...it's so demonic. I need it. I think I shall build an S2000 with an Audi 20v...
 
So if any are reposts:

Theres a few that i adore,
FXX

599xx

^Rich guys play day

Veneno

XJ220S

Zenvo

Vitesse

Lfa


Any well tuned or race car would have a nice note ie TopSecret, AMS, UR, HKS, Blitz, Greddy etc but cant best a wankel for a pure high note. Just this.......

Fixed the links for you.
 
Knida noobish but how do you do that?
 
Knida noobish but how do you do that?

You basically just use YouTube tags and in between them put the gibberish after the "v=" part of the link. That's the video ID.











EDIT:



 
Last edited:
/Thread

 
 
Back