The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,708 views




FPSGuy2 suggests that the 2nd video should be played when the 1st video gets to 24 seconds, I highly recommend this.
 
 



^^If you've never done that in mud or snow, you need to. Some fun to be had.


Also,


 
Last edited:
RB26 in a Subaru?
 
RB26 in a Subaru?

Nope, but same number of cylinders. EG33 - the SVX engine. Still ran a timing belt but was non-interference.
 
I've heard that the engine blew after not long. Those engines are not built with high RPM in mind, and they were spinning it above 8,000rpm IIRC.
 
 

Longest best of car vid that I've seen.
 

Sorry if someone already posted this. I was actually going to post the 2013 version but that would ban me.
 
Gotta love Kreissieg!
 
The first video of this page, the Ring at night in the rain, is absolutely terrifying. Dear God.
 


One of the ONLY good sounding street legal V6's.

:15...
 
Last edited:


Starts at 2:00, easily the best-sounding Nissan IMO :drool:
 
1 pass :D

Wasn't built for longevity haha
 
Best. Sounding. 6 Cylinder. EVER.





 
Yeah no. No thanks.
 
You haven't lived until you have heard an E46 M3 on WOT, It's practically a rite of passage.
 
Back