The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,709 views
You haven't lived until you have heard an E46 M3 on WOT, It's practically a rite of passage.
That's one of the few BMW's I actually care for, so I'm sure you are right lol.
 
That's one of the few BMW's I actually care for, so I'm sure you are right lol.

The actual rite of passage is driving it at WOT, manual transmission or SMG.
 
V8 euphony...

HMS Performance Audi RS4 B8:
[Skip to 0:31]




Borelli Motorsport BMW E90 M3 with Innotech F1 Exhaust:
[Skip to 0:51]

 
Last edited:
Enjoy the music, sorry about the music.
 
Last edited:
This is my new favorite person on YouTube.





 
S54!

randy-marsh-o.gif
 
Not sure if I have posted these before, but they're a few of my recent favorite videos.





I'd like to hunt down a 4.8is for a daily driver, but I need to graduate and get a job first...
 


 
How to severely piss off your neighbors:










 
Last edited:
Won't let me post more than 5 videos, so double post.


 


 
Last edited:


 
I can't hear that more than once a day... :O
 
Last edited:
 
I love it when the guy revs this Murcielago. The acceleration isn't very special though (he does 2, the first one isn't anything and the second one is mild acceleration)



Skip to :30 for revs.
 
I love anti lag pops.
 
Anyone think we could start linking videos instead of hotlinking the video directly into the posts? (I'm not aware of the terminology), but instead of having a bunch of videos on this page we should just link them like this. Reason being that it takes ages for my computer to load this thread and I can't be the only one that has that issue.
 
Back