The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,708 views

 
Last edited:
It's fine when I watch it.
 




 
Last edited:
Exact same car and pass from 2 camera views.


 


 
I'm a die-hard import fan, but even I will admit, there is probably no engine that sounds better at idle than a V8.

 
V8 Skyline

Sounds so out of place coming from one of those. Then again I'm sure V8 fans said the same about the RB26 Mustang.

Is it a Nissan engine? I know one of the big luxo-barge Infinitis came with a V8 on a platform of the same vintage.
 
Sounds so out of place coming from one of those. Then again I'm sure V8 fans said the same about the RB26 Mustang.

Is it a Nissan engine? I know one of the big luxo-barge Infinitis came with a V8 on a platform of the same vintage.
Exactly, and it made that car way cooler for me haha. I think it's a Nissan 4.5L V8 actually, but I'm not sure.



Anyway, here is a heavy cammed Chevelle to listen to :lol:

Crank up that volume!!




 
Sorry for the double post:


HELLLLLLLLL TO THE YESSSSSSSSSS


 
I should've mentioned, a ported rotary is pretty damn close indeed!
 
 
They sound so American....and it makes them immediatly way more badass. Totally out of place sounding though haha









 
Have a 4-banger:



A 12.8 litres 4-banger. :lol:
 
There's something for everybody at the Le Mans Classic:





There's a 'Plateau 6' class with 1972-79 cars as well, but I prefer the 60's stuff.


Plus it means GT40 onboards :D:





 
Saw this today. It's 2nd public appearance


J9 is certainly showing around the place a lot now, it seems everytime I see something about MKIVs it features J9. It's just a shame that the high revs were distorting in your microphone.

Love how the guy at the beginning has a microphone placed right up near the exhausts then quickly moves away once it starts. :lol:
 
 
 
 
Back