The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,704 views
 
 
Last edited:
[YouTube]pOKdguuXl2g[/YouTube]
 
 


That's stock. Modded they sound even better.
 
 

Is there anything more to life than this?

Seriosuly what do i have to do to get one of these right now!
 
Warsteiner Schnitzer Team BMW 320i
As featured in the 1996 British Touring Car Championship
1:10 onwards. There's plenty of superb onboard footage.


The entire 1996 season is on YouTube but this is the only video that does this engine justice. It is one magnificent scream.
 
Yes, this:



:D

its ok. I'm not really a fan of the deep throaty american big blocks. I prefer the higher pitches of the Ferrari's, Zonda's. Music to my ears.
 
its ok. I'm not really a fan of the deep throaty american big blocks. I prefer the higher pitches of the Ferrari's, Zonda's. Music to my ears.

Meh, I don't care much for V12s. Each to their own I suppose.
 
Meh, I don't care much for V12s. Each to their own I suppose.

Ditto. I love the deep throaty sound of American V8's.
 
I love the sound of a flat-6 in the morning!
 


That sounds almost exactly like a Lexus IS300 as heard in Need for Speed Most Wanted. Not sure how well they did the sounds in that game, but it sounded pretty much like a 6. Pretty good for a 6 too.

A Ferrari shouldn't sound like that.
 


The sound of the turbos is intense, and it's a CAMRY!


You can actually hear the great engine note over the Turbo.

These are my two favorites barring the LFA

And I for some reason can't seem to post Youtube vids. Oh well the links are there.


Here you go. 👍

Just put everything after "watch=" into the Youtube tags. :)
 
Back