The Great Top Gear Video Archive

• Thread starter Vonie
  • 154 comments
Some of you TG fans here in America may be interested in this page. He has the whole S13E01 uploaded onto Youtube. I'm assuming he'll have E02 in the coming days or something.

Does anyone have the original series episodes, from the early 90's? I have all 14 seasons along with Clarkson's DVDs on my PC but after watching them 4-5 times, I need something new.

I thought this post would be cool at first but its just meh. I've read a few Topgears but I live in America so it's confusing to see all these cars I've never seen. I do have the Topgear Supercars Video but its in PAL not NTSC so I cant even watch that!
Silly Brits...jk

Does anyone have the original series episodes, from the early 90's? I have all 14 seasons along with Clarkson's DVDs on my PC but after watching them 4-5 times, I need something new.

I know what your'e taking about dave, that was when Tiff nedeel co hosted, I remember when it was going, but it's almost impossible to find on the net.. (been looking myself)

This clip is a lap around the Top Gear test track (in GT5) in a Ferrari 458 with top gear commentary.
I mean, if you want to add it to your collection...

The links in this thread should be updated. It seems that the BBC has taken action to protect its IP rights rather recently as the videos were not yet removed last time I watched them.

If you have Firefox, you can type in just about any episode number into the Address bar

"Top Gear Season 11 Episode 2"
And it sends you right to the video

Vonie hasn't been online for nearly two years and most if not all links are now void, (haven't tried them all).

I think maybe this whole thread should be removed and archived.

Latest Posts

Back