The Green Hell

  • Thread starter Thread starter jorgerostro
  • 1,440 comments
  • 179,111 views
MoMo and korn, love your photos

10154221805_c5c94813c2_b.jpg


10169460354_3a6a8ffa53_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks MoMo, your set is fantastic, but that Citroen shot looks incredible.:drool:
 
Nice shots MoMo!👍

Click for Lightbox


I got withdrawals and decided to edit another pic that's been sitting on my hard drive. Nothing special; just wanted to try out some realistic tones for this.
​
 
All unedited ;)

@LeoStrop
Very nice pics,I like the flames from F1 GTR.

@zzz_pt
All has been said, first Golf picture is amazing.

@NBDESIGNZ
Nice and neat edit of SLS AMG.

@xMARKITOx
I like the M5 pic because it is realistic.

@proby458
I respect you because you often put non edited pictures that look like 2.0 edits.



Bb2Tudi.jpg


R7b8gKp.jpg


Ab4zosN.jpg
 
Last edited:
NBDESIGNZ amazing edits of the F40, and are that anodized blue wheels in 2nd picture?
 
NBDESIGNZ amazing edits of the F40, and are that anodized blue wheels in 2nd picture?

Thank you Filip, the rims have the original color, they only look blue because of the lighting. ;)
 
Back