The Green Hell

• Thread starter jorgerostro
  • 1,440 comments
Wonderful shots MoMo, especially the second one of the road and spectators in the distance. Great job on the realism - you make it feel like we are there watching the 24 Hrs. in person. đź‘Ť

Carlos, if you did those unedited...I am in awe.đź‘Ť Those are all very good. Crap, dangerously good. I must practice!

SpeedRacer, You bring the heat. I always enjoy your art. Thank You.:)

Primus Ortis, I can't even say how long I hypnotically stare at your photos. Your attention to detail is crazy! I salute you.đź‘Ť

I love taking shots of the 'Ring' while she is sleeping.

Carlos, if you did those unedited...I am in awe.đź‘Ť Those are all very good. Crap, dangerously good. I must practice!

SpeedRacer, You bring the heat. I always enjoy your art. Thank You.:)

Primus Ortis, I can't even say how long I hypnotically stare at your photos. Your attention to detail is crazy! I salute you.đź‘Ť

I love taking shots of the 'Ring' while she is sleeping.

Thanks momo, I only adjust bright and contrast, and sometimes the semitones in all my photos with... microsoft picture manager. Yes, it's sad, but I don't know how to use edit programs like gimp or photoshop, I'm a noob with those programs :lol:

Btw your photos are really awesome, I love the miura that you posted in the reallistic photo thread, that color It's brilliant, like the photo itself đź‘Ť

Old school driving on the Ring.

8792872862_f8fa6412c1_o.jpg

This page is awesome. Great work Momo, xMARKITOx, Ray, Crooooooow, BlameAuntJemima, Cerebus, Minesweepa, Primus Ortus ! :cheers:

Back