The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 02 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 212 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not catch that reference, might be because I'm not feeling well. :D

And I agree, a lot of variety here, all really good liveries. Can't wait to put up the poll. :) But until then - keep the entries coming! :D
21 entries so far? Or did I mess up trying to tally up all entries?

And while I remember; @.star. you should probably remove the Final Entry tag on your first entry, the images weren't broken as far as I could tell, but if you want this latest entry to be "the one" then I'd rather not mess up and add both when I'm putting up the poll :)

FINAL ENTRY
GT Planet RB Jr.

#gtp #gtplanet #liverychallenge

5116098046021599772_0.jpg

8368268664977228825_23.jpg

4981553007153907220_0.jpg
Great entry!

Looks good, but I thought I should let you know the website is wrong. ;) shouldn't be hard to fix if you used in-game letters to make it, right?
Oh no I have to upload pics again, I wanna cry, I spent all the day between trying to make the 360 and making pics. Thanks for the advice.

Oh no I have to upload pics again, I wanna cry, I spent all the day between trying to make the 360 and making pics. Thanks for the advice.
Uploading new pictures won't take you long though. And I keep wondering why people run into problems making that 360, it literally takes me five minutes max. :lol: No problem :P

And I keep wondering why people run into problems making that 360, it literally takes me five minutes max. :lol: No problem :P
Since I started just jumping frame by frame in Movie Maker it has become easy to make them :lol:

FINAL ENTRY

GTPlanet Peugeot VGT Race Car

giphy.gif

Since GT Planet uses red and blue lines, since I'm french and since I've never used this car before, I chose to enter this contest with a french "bleu-blanc-rouge" themed car !

Link : https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1276435/1/8224162272995443217

I tried to stay with a pure and clean style, like the website, and because the lines of this car are gorgeous by themselves. At first I wanted to do a matte white base coat with gloss white decals on it, but they were never visible so the decals are very light grey instead. I've reproduced the "dot" pattern of the globe on the black lines. There is no number plate to keep the design as clean as possible, but it is still "Sport mode friendly".​

Like a lot of the previous entries, I used asymetric red/blue accents on the bumper, the A-pillars and the rear wing.
Custom decals used : the GTPlanet text and globe, "Peugeot", the Lion, and the "Peugeot Sport" decal on the rear wing.​

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180409223313.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180409223319.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180409223302.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180409223407.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180409223413.jpg

Last edited:
Wow can I just say all the liveries posted for this round have been absolutely amazing. Poll hasn't even gone live yet and I'm having real trouble deciding which one I'm going to vote for in the end because they are all just amazing. Everyone's made a great livery that I think really captures the style of GTPlanet while still keeping the cars looking functional and professional with designs that wouldn't be out of place in real motorsport competitions.

Best of luck to everyone.

With so many great entries (read: all ;)) it would be fun to have a guest judge this round; the top three liveries in the poll to be judged again by who else but Jordan.
Wouldn’t that be a great way to win? To have your GTPlanet livery announced as the best by the ‘father’ and founder of GTPlanet.

Let me know who thinks this is a good idea, I give you ten hours before I’m eventually contacting Jordan. Personally I think this would be awesome. I’ll raise the bar here. Ten likes / quotes and I’ll ask him!

With so many great entries (read: all ;)) it would be fun to have a guest judge this round; the top three liveries in the poll to be judged again by who else but Jordan.
Wouldn’t that be a great way to win? To have your GTPlanet livery announced as the best by the ‘father’ and founder of GTPlanet.

Let me know who thinks this is a good idea, I give you ten hours before I’m eventually contacting Jordan. Personally I think this would be awesome. I’ll raise the bar here. Ten likes / quotes and I’ll ask him!
One more like and I'll ask Jordan! :D

You got it! Maybe there'll be more members joining in on following rounds if the winners are shown on the front page.
I think the reason why we haven't gotten this competition out on the front page is because it isn't an official competition (yet? ;)).
So I don't think I'll ask him to do that for us.
But I have hopes, as long as you guys keep entering and make this competition live on, we might get the official status! :D

EDIT: I just asked Jordan! Cross your fingers he says yes to be the guest judge!

Last edited:
I think the reason why we haven't gotten this competition out on the front page is because it isn't an official competition (yet? ;)).
So I don't think I'll ask him to do that for us.
But I have hopes, as long as you guys keep entering and make this competition live on, we might get the official status! :D

EDIT: I just asked Jordan! Cross your fingers he says yes to be the guest judge!

If you fail to get Jordan as a judge perhaps Famine would be a suitable replacement? :)

First of all, thanks to @syntex123 for asking me to be the guest judge for this competition!

After having waited 20 years to get the GTPlanet logo in a Gran Turismo game, nothing makes me happier than finally seeing it used on a custom livery in GT Sport. So, needless to say, looking at the liveries in this thread makes me very happy. :D It's awesome to see people proudly representing our little community here.

Good luck to all of you; I look forward to reviewing the finalists.

:gtpflag:

First of all, thanks to @syntex123 for asking me to be the guest judge for this competition!

After having waited 20 years to get the GTPlanet logo in a Gran Turismo game, nothing makes me happier than finally seeing it used on a custom livery in GT Sport. So, needless to say, looking at the liveries in this thread makes me very happy. :D It's awesome to see people proudly representing our little community here.

Good luck to all of you; I look forward to reviewing the finalists.

:gtpflag:

That's fantastic! Feels like just a few steps for the GT Livery Contest to become official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back