The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 10 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 90 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

I based this livery on the Ford factory off road race team known as the Rough Riders during the 1980s & '90s. Decals used reflect the factory parts used on the Raptor.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/6537876/1/8071022286893745665
Looks amazing! But your two main pics need to be redone according to the rules, read OP better. Wouldn't want to see such a nice livery disqualified for this reason...

I am away from my PS4 so was I initially disappointed that I couldn't enter - as I have several Group B liveries ready and waiting for a little attention before being entered.

However, the standard is already so high, that I don't mind not being able to.
Well done to all those that have entered so far - just amazing work.

@alexlees just copy paste this and add it to the top. It can’t be at the bottom looking like ‘nothing’. :)

Code:
[COLOR=red][B]FINAL ENTRY[/B][/COLOR]

Do as I do, just come up with something and it is what it is, as long as you had fun making the livery ;)

That’s why I enter ‘everything’ and rushed out my Subie. I love making liveries :D doesn’t matter if it wins, it’s fun to just enter something as long as it looks good and is fun to make.

FINAL ENTRY

I based this livery on the Ford factory off road race team known as the Rough Riders during the 1980s & '90s. Decals used reflect the factory parts used on the Raptor.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/6537876/1/8071022286893745665

Looks amazing! But your two main pics need to be redone according to the rules, read OP better. Wouldn't want to see such a nice livery disqualified for this reason...

I was about to say the same. Nice livery but wrong scape :) hopefully my PM cleared some things up, don’t hesitate to ask if you wonder about something else!

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

a few really good designs here. I've decided to post one too. I did it this evening. Currently I am waiting for updates and changes. I would like to have more current race numbers for the car to choose from. the placeholders take up a lot of space. have a quick first take a picture.

8431390513520738820_0.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures aren't correct from what I see: main shots have to be taken in the specific Shiretoko scape with the given settings, no panning. Spoiler pic must be of the car in the dirt/snow/sand, not in Tsukuba.

a few really good designs here. I've decided to post one too. I did it this evening. Currently I am waiting for updates and changes. I would like to have more current race numbers for the car to choose from. the placeholders take up a lot of space. have a quick first take a picture.

8431390513520738820_0.jpg
No outtakes/wip/honorable mentions, just the final entry. It looks amazing though, can't wait to see the final version :drool:

color=red]FINAL ENTRY[/color]

An inversion of the classic Impreza colours with a more pastely hue.
It's missing the dirt/sand/snow picture under spoiler. Liking the inverted Subaru idea!

Pictures aren't correct from what I see: main shots have to be taken in the specific Shiretoko scape with the given settings, no panning. Spoiler pic must be of the car in the dirt/snow/sand, not in Tsukuba.

No outtakes/wip/honorable mentions, just the final entry. It looks amazing though, can't wait to see the final version :drool:

It's missing the dirt/sand/snow picture under spoiler. Liking the inverted Subaru idea!

Ah sorry, you're right! I took one over a jump but hadn't uploaded it from the game properly. Am I okay to add it in once I've gotten on my PS4?

Ah sorry, you're right! I took one over a jump but hadn't uploaded it from the game properly. Am I okay to add it in once I've gotten on my PS4?
You have until the deadline to fix it, which means until August 1st ;)

I dont see were it says a specific location,only see "Locations" Shiretoko....and i also dont see were it says no panning??? Ok the bonus shot is tarmac.

I dont see were it says a specific location,only see "Locations" Shiretoko....and i also dont see were it says no panning??? Ok the bonus shot is tarmac.
Check the spoiler, it tells you how to get to that specific scape. As for the panning, it's a shot that it's supposed to be a simple livery showcase on a neutral background, panning doesn't help...but @syntex123 will tell you more :)

Last edited:
I was thinking about this one but went another way. It was a good idea, yours is stunning !

Thanks mate, yeah I was mulling over this or the '99 Focus livery or just creating a new one from scratch but I think this is about the best out of all the WRC cars I've done.

FINAL ENTRY

I've made quite a few WRC car liveries so choosing one was difficult. Originally I was leaning towards the 1999 Colin McRae Ford Focus livery but finally opted for this 1998 Carlos Sainz Toyota Corolla effort as it was marginally more difficult to create and I'm sure a few people will also go for McRae liveries.
this is fantastic. great job

FINAL ENTRY

V100s Rizla Racing

This is my team that I use on gtsport ... I have different liveries created on this type ... Two Gr. 4, one Gr. 3 and now I have the pleasure to present you my first Gr. B ...
Ford Focus Gr. B Rally Car.

If you want to take a look at the other liveries of this type visit my profile on gt

This livery just kinda developed and evolved by itself. The chrome is something I use in a lot of my liveries, and I don’t think I’ve had a better fit for it than right here on the Mustang’s trademark stripes. The yellow and black slashes and logo placement took some time and a lot of tweaking, but I’m happy that I’ve produced something that really ties into its self.
Your car deserves way more quality pictures to be posted. You have the GT companion app ? If you online save your scape the picture will be updated automatically and with a press of a button be included here.

An inversion of the classic Impreza colours with a more pastely hue.
What a great idea ! Curious to see it with the original colors inversed.

That is one of the cleanest liveries I have ever seen ! Respect :bowdown:

FINAL ENTRY

I Didn't intend to alter my entry because I felt that my original entry was very solid. But when we got the better looking chrome paint, I felt the livery needed a small overhaul.

My overall goal was to emulate a can of Red Bull, and make it look like a race livery. I chose W2 Liquid Metallic my base paint. I chose this because a can of Red Bull has a bright chrome look. I added a transparent blue square that I skewed to match a can of red bull. The transparency allowed some of the chrome paint to retain it's reflectiveness keeping the overall feel of the car.

gtpx1.jpg
gtpx2.jpg

gtpx3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back