The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 10 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 90 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

8151616491901421068_0.jpg

8143172234010165764_0.jpg

Great looking entry bud đź‘Ť but it's missing one bonus shot on gravel/sand/dirt/or snow ;)

FINAL ENTRY

"Dirty Martini"

When I started playing the beta of GT Sport, the NSX Group.B was the very first car the game gave me. As an NSX fan, it was pretty cool, but in fact I've never done anything with it, preferring to work on the Gr3 model... until now !

I'm also a huge fan of Lancia rally cars, especially the Stratos and the 037. I really like how they look like a sport car rather than a "common" WRC car. It's the same for the NSX Gr.B, so be it ! The Alitalia livery of the Stratos is cool, but it didn't make sense to put it on anything but an italian car. The Martini livery of the 037, though, is more widespread among racing cars of different breeds, so I decided to pay a tribute to this particular car.

The color scheme is mostly the same, but I adjusted it to fit the Sport Mode plate placement (which is also used in the Gr.B race series in the GT League), that's why the sponsors are on the rear fender, instead of the front one. Getting the lines fine was a huge task, but I'm pretty happy with the result.

No one presented a dirtied livery yet, so I might take a risk, but since @CroxSkin introduction was a dusty Audi, why not ? Also you guys have had fun in the Sunday Cup and the Barn Find with scratches, dust, dirt and time marks, so I had to catch up on that ;)

Hope you'll enjoy it.

UPDATE : As I was the only one with a dirty livery, I changed it to the clean version. I wanted the dirt to be a bonus to the livery and not a distraction. In that spirit and with @CroxSkin and @syntex123 agreement, I’ve kept the dirtied car in the bonus shot.​

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

"Dirty Martini"

When I started playing the beta of GT Sport, the NSX Group.B was the very first car the game gave me. As an NSX fan, it was pretty cool, but in fact I've never done anything with it, preferring to work on the Gr3 model... until now !

I'm also a huge fan of Lancia rally cars, especially the Stratos and the 037. I really like how they look like a sport car rather than a "common" WRC car. It's the same for the NSX Gr.B, so be it ! The Alitalia livery of the Stratos is cool, but it didn't make sense to put it on anything but an italian car. The Martini livery of the 037, though, is more widespread among racing cars of different breeds, so I decided to pay a tribute to this particular car.

The color scheme is mostly the same, but I adjusted it to fit the Sport Mode plate placement (which is also used in the Gr.B race series in the GT League), that's why the sponsors are on the rear fender, instead of the front one. Getting the lines fine was a huge task, but I'm pretty happy with the result.

No one presented a dirtied livery yet, so I might take a risk, but since @CroxSkin introduction was a dusty Audi, why not ? Also you guys have had fun in the Sunday Cup and the Barn Find with scratches, dust, dirt and time marks, so I had to catch up on that ;)

Hope you'll enjoy it.

PS : for those interested, I've posted a pic of the clean version in the general thread.​

Looks great, the dirty car thing to be honest I'd have it clean

Looks great, the dirty car thing to be honest I'd have it clean
If on Tuesday I’m still the only one with a dirty car, I’m considering changing it to the clean version... We’ll see !

If on Tuesday I’m still the only one with a dirty car, I’m considering changing it to the clean version... We’ll see !
I like the dirty idea personally, I didn't go for it because it's out of my skills, but I like it!

Recently picked up GT:S now that I have more time, and have been lurking the forums for a few weeks now. LOVING the livery editor. This is actually the first car I created in it, but went back today and tidied up the design after learning the ins and outs of it. The color in game is more of a highlighter yellow/green. (19/100/100) but it looks a little more green with your settings.

Inspired by a pair of Puma shoes I have that are obnoxiously green...and the exact same pair I have that are yellow. I've been running a variation of this scheme in most games that will allow for it for the last five years.

FINAL ENTRY - PUMA Subaru Gr.B WRX STI

Livery at GT Community

So yeah, I'm still alive.
-Chris

Attachments

• 20180729145101.jpg
    20180729145101.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180729145052.jpg
    20180729145052.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180729145114.jpg
    20180729145114.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I like the dirty idea personally, I didn't go for it because it's out of my skills, but I like it!
I was going to do my edit covered in dirt, but I felt like it would be using the Mona Lisa as toilet paper.

Sorry for not being around much these days. Been so busy! And the heat.. It's so hot outside, not possible to lift a finger before you begin to sweat. :lol:

Whoops! Something went wrong here. Wrong scape and no spoiler for the bonus image. Remember to fix this ;)

FINAL ENTRY

full

full

full

Click on thumbnail for full images:

No separate images to a full-size images, make your main images clickies, please. It makes the poll creation easier, and it just looks better. Read the OP one more time if you're confused, or of course PM me if you don't understand. :)

FINAL ENTRY
View attachment 752901 View attachment 752902 View attachment 752903 View attachment 752904 Just a fantasy Corona logo, the prescribed photo method kind of hides the gold paint base that makes the logos pop hope you like.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...arLivery/livery/1833174/1/4900505810140955649

FINAL ENTRY
EKSRX Andreas Bakkerud #13 Livery
View attachment 753079 View attachment 753080

(Quite some work to get the pictures right ;))

FINAL ENTRY

8151616491901421068_0.jpg

8143172234010165764_0.jpg

Please fix your entries. Thank you đź‘Ť

@syntex123

I understand that every competition has to have its rules. If you want to see the best possible photo results in the next competitions, you may think about if its necessary to regulate the scape scene. The problem with the selected scape is the fuzzy, dusty light - especially if the livery is glossy or the paintwork has some chrome effects.

In the guidelines you are posting the camera settings to apply, there are many different setting and most of these are just to improve the bad light conditions.

I understand your point of view, everybody should have the same requirements. But there are other scapes, where you can take pictures with a clean, white background and better light conditions.

@syntex123

I understand that every competition has to have its rules. If you want to see the best possible photo results in the next competitions, you may think about if its necessary to regulate the scape scene. The problem with the selected scape is the fuzzy, dusty light - especially if the livery is glossy or the paintwork has some chrome effects.

In the guidelines you are posting the camera settings to apply, there are many different setting and most of these are just to improve the bad light conditions.

I understand your point of view, everybody should have the same requirements. But there are other scapes, where you can take pictures with a clean, white background and better light conditions.
Why don't you go to this thread and give your opinions/suggestions? I can't recall another scape that can provide a clean background, but I'd love to hear about it! We're actually discussing potential future changes :)

FINAL ENTRY

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO.X Rally Car

Glad to see you barely made it! What an awesome livery :drool:

I don't know how to guys....and since it is closed by now; Just rule me out then, no problem....sorry for the inconvience....greetz

I don't know how to guys....and since it is closed by now; Just rule me out then, no problem....sorry for the inconvience....greetz
There are two tutorials in the main post on how to upload pictures in the proper format, either by using Flickr or by using the GTPlanet Media section. Next time it'll be the right one! :)

There are two tutorials in the main post on how to upload pictures in the proper format, either by using Flickr or by using the GTPlanet Media section. Next time it'll be the right one! :)

I did it in the GTPlanet Media section....

@DartRalph then something must’ve happened when you wrote your entry. Copying the link from the Media Section won’t do; you need to click the camera button here when you make your post.

@DartRalph then something must’ve happened when you wrote your entry. Copying the link from the Media Section won’t do; you need to click the camera button here when you make your post.

Okay, thx...one more last attempt in editing....if I'm not too late by now.
I hope it is good now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back