The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 23 (Company Car Contest) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 89 comments
The company I work for don't do company cars. So it would need to be a made up race car sponsored by them. This would look out of place with the ones so far.

The company I work for don't do company cars. So it would need to be a made up race car sponsored by them. This would look out of place with the ones so far.
Can't you just imagine the boss's car with some advertising?

The companies you want to do don’t live off of advertising but will they be upset if you use/invent a theme for them ? If they don’t care, I think it is the way to go.
I'm not sure. One is no longer in business, and it was owned by a family friend so I might be okay on that.

I have my own business but don’t really have much of a logo and my work horses are just silver or black. I’m going to use one of the businesses I do a lot of contract work with and make up/copy one of the very few vehicles they have with a design on it. It’s car correct and all so here’s hoping it works!

So I have multiple jobs that I do. I have a primary business which is vehicle repair and one of the others which is a private wind turbine installation company that work mainly on farm land but have been known to do larger scale installs.
I didn’t really want to represent my own businesses as I would never be happy with the end result, that’s why my actual business cars/vans don’t have anything on them at all as I could never agree.

So this is one of the primary turbine companies that we use/work with. I’ve always liked the simplicity of the logo and the little red touch underneath. Something about the colour attracts me to it too! It’s a popular colour choice for a few of my business rivals.

This car, is pretty much fictional. Enercon don’t really put designs on vehicles apart from one Tesla p90d I seen which had maybe 3 squares similar to this and just the branding. It’s something i hadn’t seen in the years of working with them so I thought, why not? also, the plate is totally fictional so reg check won’t give you the right answer haha.

I decided to push the boat and add a lot more squares and put some of that green in with a little bit of excess round the rear of the car. The squares are all perfectly symmetrical and in line perfectly thanks to the T-Square I drew just to make sure they were nice and accurate. When you aren’t Going over the top with the design, you need to make it count elsewhere!

I’m really happy with this end result and the spoiler turned absolutely perfectly!

Ps, I done this on the iPad, are the images ok?

Last edited:
I had a funny idea for the BMW i3 but, for some godforsaken reason, that car is Group X.

Surely it should be made an exception then. Loads around here with advertising

I take on me to allow the i3, sure it fits the theme. And so does for the Tesla which is Gr.X too.

I’ll update the rules that way.

Last edited:
I take on me to allow the i3, sure it fits the theme. And so does for the Tesla which is Gr.X too.

I’ll update the rules that way.
I think I'll might take this one so. I was looking for a kind of utility vehicle (is it the good word in English?).

Edit : I'll finally choose another one. Still don't know which one...

Last edited:
Based on my parents business, before they retired. A true mom and pop operation, that was very successful, on a local level. Serving high end restaurants, that honestly, we couldn't afford to eat at. I was part time, free help mostly, but it was fun to be a part of it. The decals used for these liveries are the exact same art files, I used to make vinyl lettering for their truck, and van. The Raptor is a fairly accurate representation of their truck's layout, but I thought that was too boring to submit, so had a little fun with the Focus. I wanted it to have more of a presense, but still be realistic.

Livery link...https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1445033/1/8295728443184678440

Final ENTRY

I working at a global company called MSX International. This is a consultancy company which works for several big car importers. At this moment I'm working for Mercedes-Benz, PSA (Peugeot, Citroën and DS) and BMW Motorrad. But I decided to make a car from a Nissan because I made a previous design with a Nissan based on our business cards so that's why I made this design on a group N-car.

With decades of experience and more than 6,000 industry experts in 80 countries, MSX International serves as a perpetual pioneer, opening new roads in the retail network and human capital solutions spaces. Leveraging our expertise in the passionate pursuit of outstanding results, we are adept at bringing innovative solutions to our customers and their complex challenges.

Through our industry experience, leading talent, cutting-edge technologies and best practices, we’re serving your business needs to help you achieve your goals. Our dedicated team is committed to making your business more efficient, cost-effective, profitable and successful. We have been an innovator in the automotive industry for more than half a century and have created a company that identifies and maximizes opportunities to effectively solve problems and deliver comprehensive business strategies that give you the competitive advantage.

Find out more about how our strategic solutions can help you make more efficient use of your retail network and human capital solutions spaces.

https://www.msxi.com/msx-international/

FINAL ENTRY

I Don't have an employer with a company vehicle. It's just not a thing with my job. So I made something up. And I decided to do something just plain old stupid and funny. It's was this, or cop car.
Undercutters Lawncare. Undercutting is where you provide a service at a lower cost than what your competitor can offer, sometimes at a loss, or at a very low profit. And since this is a lawn care company, putting cutters in the name is also fitting. That's a double pun, clever stuff.

Edit: I cleaned up the text on the side by using my own graphic instead of lining up the in game text. I also added hood graphics. I added the " We undercut everyone" text on the side. And I added an Iowa reg tag. I did alter the image in photoshop. And I only changed whats obvious.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

So my company car's don't have any logos or livery either (I don't think it is allowed on BMW's by law, or it shouldn't be :D) So I opted instead for a homage to another hobby of mine; tractors and farming! Since a young boy I have loved tractors and in particular, Massey Ferguson, County and Muir Hill tractors. I have a large collection of model tractors from makers such as Universal Hobbies, Weise and Britains (I also hand build and weather models) and have since driven many tractors and also been to the UK Massey Ferguson factory in Coventry (though this was over 30 years ago!!)

This design is based on Goughs of Hunsingore, near York, a Massey Ferguson dealership I used to visit often when our family would visit my grandparents. The colour scheme is that of most Massey Ferguson tractors and implements, red with black and white outlines and a silver stripe. It's a rather typical service vehicle for going out and doing on-site repairs in the hills and dales of North Yorkshire. At the Goughs depot, I would spend hours gazing at the new and old machinery on site, making drawings, collecting brochures and debating which model in the toy section I would save up my pocket money for.

Naturally, the design might look more authentic on a Land Rover but then GT Sport doesn't have any! :cheers:

Last edited:
So this one is a look into my future. ThorsenWorks is my freelance design studio. It differs from my personal Teens On Acid artwork which is pop/japanese focused. Endgame for TW is to have a brick and mortar in Tokyo focusing on high end boutique design for fashion industry clients. With that in mind, I've kept this livery celan and minimal with small adjustments to the chrome on the front and back end. The number plate represents a personalised australian plate, i should maybe update it with a Shibuya specific one.

FINAL ENTRY

I don't have company car anymore on my job, so I did the one I had on my previous job.

Brézillon is a French building company affiliate to one of the biggest French building group.
The real livery is quite simple, only the two branding stickers on the doors panels, so I have added the reflective stickers which are normally only on the heahy trucks, no on the company cars. Reflectives stickers are made with Red Fluorescent paint.

FINAL ENTRY

Hello,
i work for swiss government. Our "company" cars have a unique non representative design. That is because of the fact, that if a citizen would see a cool designed car, the first thought would be that this is taxmoney waste. So to just reproduce the company cars and show it here would have been senseless and no one here would have something of it.

Our department produces the maps of Switzerland and is responsible for the whole measurement of the country as well as we are helping internationally in terms of geoinformations and building up such systems. One major good point of our department is that we provide a "public service" of the Swiss maps online which is free to all internet users. This is what we give back to the private persons. (there is more, but this one i think is the coolest). The url is included in the design :-)

So i decided to make a "company car" which would represent our department better.

All design elements i vectorized myself or even created them from scratch in vectors.
The number plates of Switzerland are smaller than in other countries. Because of the original border on the car which is not editable i had to make the plates bigger so that they fit the dimensions of the already mounted plates.

There was no scene from an urban area in Switzerland, so i chose the Portugal one, which could be also in the southern part of Switzerland.

Thankyou for reading that far.
Greetings

FINAL ENTRY

Hello,
i work for swiss government. Our "company" cars have a unique non representative design. That is because of the fact, that if a citizen would see a cool designed car, the first thought would be that this is taxmoney waste. So to just reproduce the company cars and show it here would have been senseless and no one here would have something of it.

Our department produces the maps of Switzerland and is responsible for the whole measurement of the country as well as we are helping internationally in terms of geoinformations and building up such systems. One major good point of our department is that we provide a "public service" of the Swiss maps online which is free to all internet users. This is what we give back to the private persons. (there is more, but this one i think is the coolest). The url is included in the design :-)

So i decided to make a "company car" which would represent our department better.

All design elements i vectorized myself or even created them from scratch in vectors.
The number plates of Switzerland are smaller than in other countries. Because of the original border on the car which is not editable i had to make the plates bigger so that they fit the dimensions of the already mounted plates.

There was no scene from an urban area in Switzerland, so i chose the Portugal one, which could be also in the southern part of Switzerland.

Thankyou for reading that far.
Greetings

Welcome and good luck for the poll!

Hello again,

here the explanation of the parts of the livery:

The lines on the car are altitude lines.

on the bonnet is a simplified streetmap of the swiss capital city Bern.

on the right side theres a map of the seaside in the city of Luzern.

on the left side theres a simplified map showing the highest mountain in Switzerland

in the back there is the logo and webaddress of the online map portal.

and above the rear wheels there are 3 sample of printed maps in 1:25000, 1:50000 and 1:100000.

above them theres a outline map of the whole Switzerland with the seas.

and on the front fenders theres a switzerland flag.

Thankyou for reading.

Oh I do love a good rivalry!! :lol:

I work for one of the biggest french building companies, EIFFAGE. It’s been a while that I wanted to do a race car sponsored by it, but since it’s not the theme I’ll have to keep that for another day !

Although they provide me a « civilian » Megane Estate, they also have a fleet of Clio’s with the company branding. I’ve used the graphics and sticker guideline of the company to create it, and most of the work consists on masking the bumpers, door handles, side skirts with matte black decals to mimic the non-painted-entry-level cars we have.

As it was quite « simple », I’ve pushed the attention to details a little further and I’ve created the mandatory information plate for company vehicles, and the prismatic pattern of the reflective adhesives.

PS : the world is going mad again. I usually post my entries the very last day, now I’m the first ? And I even didn’t use the Shiretoko location for the first time... :odd:

I don't have company car anymore on my job, so I did the one I had on my previous job.

Brézillon is a French building company affiliate to one of the biggest French building group.
The real livery is quite simple, only the two branding stickers on the doors panels, so I have added the reflective stickers which are normally only on the heahy trucks, no on the company cars. Reflectives stickers are made with Red Fluorescent paint.

Back