The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 23 (Company Car Contest) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 89 comments
I am a Senior Signmaker for a living and I work for Blomsma Print&Sign.

( https://www.blomsma.nl/printensign/ )

For this company livery round I made a predecessor of our nowadays Volkswagen Crafters.

63277ca8-ed8a-45f7-81fe-0622010fa8ea.JPG

BTW,I am not the person on the foto,it is one of our young trainees

Everything what has to do with logo's ,signing ,text and all you see on buildings,vans and trucks is part of our job.We use every kind of material what is necessary to satisfy the customer.
Sticker, wrapps and prints on cars ,LED signs on buildings ,routing in hotels, to much to name all the activities we do.
My part is the final stage of the chain,I am the guy who puts the signs on a 50 meter building or wrapp the van of a building company.

One of the benefits of my job is that every day is different and I visit the most excitement places of Holland.

Last edited:
Updated my entry with an improved livery and a link. Also changed location of the photos to White Sands so there's now no trees on the edge of the photo.

FINAL ENTRY

View media item 47653

View media item 47652

Livery link

I work for a family company in Nice, French Riviera.

We have two shops in town and sell mostly fruits and vegetables, plus some fine grocery like foie gras, wines and things like that.

As we are all making some advertising for our jobs, here is the Google search link! You'll find some pictures of the boutique I work in. :)

We actually have a Renault Kangoo that we use to deliver restaurants and other private clients who make big orders (no time to deliver 3 carrots and a potato! :D).
As this car isn't in the game I decided to build my livery on the VW Combi, which would be very useful and represents well the idea of good, sympathic and traditional things we have in store.

The colors are those of the store outside walls, and the two "sponsors" are two artisanal and local products we are very proud of.

Well, happy to participate for the second time, thanks for reading this and a special thanks to @NBDESIGNZ and @Cytoria for helping me a lot by creating the decals! :cheers:

FINAL ENTRY

Media Direct is an organizer of motorsport events for classic automobiles and motorcycles based in Hamburg, North Germany.
They started in 1992, organized the Ruegen Classics Rallye and added the Stadtpark-Revival in 1999. This event also called “Motorevival” is something like “Goodwood for the poor” as some say. Every year in early September, visitors can watch historic race cars, motorcycles and sidecars, GT cars and other vehicles manufactured before 1979 at demo laps, uniformity/consistency tests, but no real races. Other events are “Schlösser-Rallye” and “Oldtimer-Meile” which is a weekend meet for old steel with two, three and four wheels.

I am working for Media Direct for a couple of years as a freelance consultant creating advertising and POS material. They are running a single company car: a Ford S-MAX van made for carrying passengers and equipment. After this comp I am planning to suggest a classic Mini Cooper as a sidekick to attract more attention to the host of the events. Looking forward to your feedback.

www.motorevival.de
Video Impression YouTube

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

OK, you win, you can tell us what you want to do next time. :sly:

Edit : You're from Hamburg, you definitely win my vote for supporting your local club with the HH SV 1887 Plate.

Last edited:
OK, you win, you can tell us what you want to do next time. :sly:

Edit : You're from Hamburg, you definitely win my vote for supporting your local club with the HH SV 1887 Plate.
Well detected and thanks indeed.

Definitely, they do. Lots of great entries. Keep it going – still two days until deadline.
Some more than others. ;)

Edit : as @ghostrider135 said, it's gorgeous and really nails the theme.

The car is iconic, the livery is great and all of this IS actually the car you drive, as basically requested. 👍

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Updated my entry to not be my actual place of employment, but rather a business in my town.

Farm Bureau Insurance - Tennessee

It's actually a pretty popular insurance agency in my town, and across the state.

The story behind the "livery" is: Many years ago Farm Bureau had several advertising vehicles in the form of Mini Coopers. There were 2 different color variations of the advertising cars. Red with a white cap and white with a red cap. After several years of use they were stored away in a field in rural East Tennessee. Just recently the property they were stored on was bought and the cars were re-discovered in a less than desirable condition. One car has been restored to it's former glory and can be seen in the "spoiler" photo of my entry.

Now if you're thinking it's an awesome story and want to check it out in real life on the Google, you will be disappointed since I just made the "story" up. But Farm Bureau Insurance is a real insurance company. In fact it is the one that I personally use.

This livery, while simple in design was actually quite time consuming. To create the rusted and weathered effect i used about 275 decals on the body section alone. The "other" section used all 150 decals allowed. The hood and roof (rear wing on the Mini) each used about 45 decals each. There were also no Farm Bureau Insurance decals already in the discovery, so I had to make the .svg's myself, too. Luckily, they weren't too difficult.

Livery can be downloaded here: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/6698674/1/4621348528785981496

I hope you enjoy!

Updated my entry to not be my actual place of employment, but rather a business in my town.

Farm Bureau Insurance - Tennessee

It's actually a pretty popular insurance agency in my town, and across the state.

The story behind the "livery" is: Many years ago Farm Bureau had several advertising vehicles in the form of Mini Coopers. There were 2 different color variations of the advertising cars. Red with a white cap and white with a red cap. After several years of use they were stored away in a field in rural East Tennessee. Just recently the property they were stored on was bought and the cars were re-discovered in a less than desirable condition. One car has been restored to it's former glory and can be seen in the "spoiler" photo of my entry.

Now if you're thinking it's an awesome story and want to check it out in real life on the Google, you will be disappointed since I just made the "story" up. But Farm Bureau Insurance is a real insurance company. In fact it is the one that I personally use.

This livery, while simple in design was actually quite time consuming. To create the rusted and weathered effect i used about 275 decals on the body section alone. The "other" section used all 150 decals allowed. The hood and roof (rear wing on the Mini) each used about 45 decals each. There were also no Farm Bureau Insurance decals already in the discovery, so I had to make the .svg's myself, too. Luckily, they weren't too difficult.

Livery can be downloaded here: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/6698674/1/4621348528785981496

I hope you enjoy!

this one gets my vote. in case of effort it supeseeds everything else and the made up story is a cool addition. The bonus pic is not in the urban area, but i found out that no one cares about the rules anyway, so my vote will be for this one here.

The bonus pic is not in the urban area, but i found out that no one cares about the rules anyway

There are four bonus pics which are not in the urban area (@cderekw19, @D-Max, @KK78, @Raphaele).

For me, they still fit the theme because they are in the place of the work (The Tesla in front of windmills, the F150 in the countryside for the tractors, the Mini near the race commissioner...).

Also, these are bonus pictures. If @JKcreativeworks refuses them, the entry will not be invalid, I just won’t add the wrong pictures in the poll.

But it was worth pointing it, thank you.

There are four bonus pics which are not in the urban area (@cderekw19, @D-Max, @KK78, @Raphaele).

For me, they still fit the theme because they are in the place of the work (The Tesla in front of windmills, the F150 in the countryside for the tractors, the Mini near the race commissioner...).

Also, these are bonus pictures. If @JKcreativeworks refuses them, the entry will not be invalid, I just won’t add the wrong pictures in the poll.

But it was worth pointing it, thank you.
Oh damn, I didn’t see that part of the rules, apologies. That sucks, because my car is pictured where it belongs! :lol:

@Cytoria is the spoiler compulsory? I won’t be able to make another shot tonight, my nephew is staying with me and I can’t take him off the PS4. Sounds silly but I just can’t.

Last edited:
-- END OF THIS ROUND --​

No new entries after this post. You can still update/correct your pictures within the next hours. I've asked JKcreativeworks about the "litigious" bonus pictures, but whatever he decides, the liveries themselves won't be rejected.

Edit : the bonus pictures are approuved : they are not in the city, but they are « at work ». All pictures will find their ways to the poll tonight.

We got "only" 18 entries this time, that means a 2-way poll. Thanks for making them and sharing a bit of your daily life !

Last edited:
Back