The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 32 (Factory Backed) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 124 comments

What if McLaren entered the 2019 edition of the 24h of the Nürburgring?

Obviously they would use the 720S GT3, but as we only have the 650S GT3, here are my thoughts about a fictionnal McLaren Factory Team car.

The car uses the hexagon pattern seen on the Senna GTR Geneva presentation, but with an updated and asymmetrical look. The extensive presence of McLaren Orange sets the car in the past victories and the black and chrome outlines add modernism. The technical sponsors are in black, while some historical liveries easter eggs are in white (Tokyo Ueno Clinic, Harrods and Lark). There are also the mandatory (and conflicted) sponsors of the N24 : Falken and H&R.

McLaren references continue throught the kiwi on the rear wing and the union jacks flags on the mirrors and the roof.

To fit the "compatibility rule", I didn't add any driver name and the N24 panels are covered by the Sport Mode plates.

Last edited:
I could throw a mini up there. But I’m just not in the mood to take and edit pics of it.
If you find the motivation, I’ll let you until tomorrow to post your Mini.

I have some Internet issues so I hope to launch the poll on tomorrow’s evening but it may have a delay.

is this still going or no? I just saw the thread and figured I'd ask real quick

Don’t try to depreciate my work :lol:

Actually I’ve matched the real paint « McLaren Orange » of the game, so I may have a look at my photo settings...
Saying Renault means you need to pay me to look at it, not the other way :lol:

I've updated my entry too. Some minor fixes in the livery and better pictures..

And..and.. somewhere in my gallery, "Timecrusher Four" takes his debut :D

@Cytoria looks better like this :)
If i'm correct, the previous (more yellow) orange is the Mclaren orange, used on their race cars in the 60's (?). What you ised now is Mclaren papaya orange, used on the "less old" and current F1 cars.

I am not sure about this so dont shoot me if I am wrong (:

Last edited:
Back