The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 32 (Factory Backed) - CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cytoria
  • 124 comments
  • 12,035 views
@Cytoria I’m waiting on you taking my confidence I have in this one :lol:
 
@Cytoria I’m waiting on you taking my confidence I have in this one :lol:
I’ve tried 3 different manufacturers already. Hopefully the last one will be the good one!
 
I could throw a mini up there. But I’m just not in the mood to take and edit pics of it.
 
I could throw a mini up there. But I’m just not in the mood to take and edit pics of it.
Well you’re not allowed to edit so you’d just need to take the pics :lol:
 
FINAL ENTRY

This one is a mix of the Corvette C5-R featured in Gran Turismo 4, with sponsors from the current C7-R, a lot of artistic freedom and a little bit of patriotism.

Hope you all enjoy!


 
Last edited:

What if McLaren entered the 2019 edition of the 24h of the Nürburgring?


Obviously they would use the 720S GT3, but as we only have the 650S GT3, here are my thoughts about a fictionnal McLaren Factory Team car.

The car uses the hexagon pattern seen on the Senna GTR Geneva presentation, but with an updated and asymmetrical look. The extensive presence of McLaren Orange sets the car in the past victories and the black and chrome outlines add modernism. The technical sponsors are in black, while some historical liveries easter eggs are in white (Tokyo Ueno Clinic, Harrods and Lark). There are also the mandatory (and conflicted) sponsors of the N24 : Falken and H&R.

McLaren references continue throught the kiwi on the rear wing and the union jacks flags on the mirrors and the roof.

To fit the "compatibility rule", I didn't add any driver name and the N24 panels are covered by the Sport Mode plates.
 
Last edited:
I could throw a mini up there. But I’m just not in the mood to take and edit pics of it.
If you find the motivation, I’ll let you until tomorrow to post your Mini.

I have some Internet issues so I hope to launch the poll on tomorrow’s evening but it may have a delay.
 
is this still going or no? I just saw the thread and figured I'd ask real quick
 
@D-Max you are not the only one....

It looks amazing but a bit more Mclaren orange (bright, F1 car) would do the trick for me.

PS see no comments of Azabear on my livery so I think you don't have to change it @Cytoria
 
I’m getting major Renault vibes from this :lol::dunce:
Don’t try to depreciate my work :lol:

@D-MaxIt looks amazing but a bit more Mclaren orange (bright, F1 car) would do the trick for me.
Actually I’ve matched the real paint « McLaren Orange » of the game, so I may have a look at my photo settings...
 
The extensive presence of McLaren Orange sets the car in the past victories and the black and chrome outlines add modernism.

I love the livery, but it looks yellow? Am I broken? haha
 
Don’t try to depreciate my work :lol:


Actually I’ve matched the real paint « McLaren Orange » of the game, so I may have a look at my photo settings...
Saying Renault means you need to pay me to look at it, not the other way :lol:
 
I've updated my entry too. Some minor fixes in the livery and better pictures..

And..and.. somewhere in my gallery, "Timecrusher Four" takes his debut :D
 
@Cytoria looks better like this :)
If i'm correct, the previous (more yellow) orange is the Mclaren orange, used on their race cars in the 60's (?). What you ised now is Mclaren papaya orange, used on the "less old" and current F1 cars.

I am not sure about this so dont shoot me if I am wrong (:
 
It looks more McLaren to me, rather than the Renault look it had before ;)
 
Title still says open so I'mma give it a shot :D


FINAL ENTRY


My take on a 2020 Le Mans GTE Pro entry from Toyota once the LM P1 HY class is no more :'D

EDIT: No livery change, just updated the photos to fit a more correct format :)​
 
Last edited:
I like it ! Does reminds me on one of my favourites, the Toyota Superautobacs MR-S (JGTC) car. Won my first online race (ever) with this car :D
 
Back