The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 35 (Race Scars) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 111 comments
Very true, I'd love to do a demolition derby car too but the game doesn't really allow for that. I did a design on my Yoshihara BRZ where part of the front bumper was ripped off but it's problematic when trying to replicate parts missing because what you put 'behind' the part only looks good form certain angles
Yeah I tried to recreate a damaged rsr. I managed to somewhat get some nice bonnet damage which looked pretty legitimate but the bumper... that just looked trash because the wheels weren’t exposed when they should have been

FINAL ENTRY

I see a lot of rally cars therefor I decided to go for an LMP1(2). It is a livery based on the Racing Team Nederland (Holland) with the Jumbo sponsoring!

Just liked yellow and dark Grey design of their new car. So here is a sneakpeak of the progress. Not sure if I can match the post of @RealJaySee and @D-Max but I will definitely give it a try!

Really awesome work, I love seeing filthy prototypes

FINAL ENTRY

I see a lot of rally cars therefor I decided to go for an LMP1(2). It is a livery based on the Racing Team Nederland (Holland) with the Jumbo sponsoring!

Just liked yellow and dark Grey design of their new car. So here is a sneakpeak of the progress. Not sure if I can match the post of @RealJaySee and @D-Max but I will definitely give it a try!

This is brilliant!

This is my 1993 2.0 Champion ATCC Peter Doulman BMW
I even had personal help from Peter Doulman with the livery ,

Attachments

• Peter.jpg
    Peter.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 25
That's a great entry RealJay – indeed. Love it. Please enhance the main shots a bit and make them clickable to enlarge – so we can see your baby in full beauty. Best of luck for the poll!

Updated my post with better pictures of my dirty girl :)

@Lost Sheltie : the link is in my post now.

Maybe it's a good idea to add the links in the poll as well? Some extra publicity for the creators wouldn't hurt and voters car easily check the livery in game

Updated my post with better pictures of my dirty girl :)

Nice, but please have a look at the rules:
- All images shall have preview images which may not exceed 640 pixels in either direction (main and bonus pictures)

@Raphaele I see difference in the spoiler Pics. Did you create the second car picture as well because that one looks brilliant with the race damage!
Thanks for your comment. The second bonus shot actually is showing additional in-game damage from the race I did for the photo shoot at the track. Now I am thinking about adding these effects to my livery – if I find time…

@Raphaele I see difference in the spoiler Pics. Did you create the second car picture as well because that one looks brilliant with the race damage!
Thanks for your comment. The second bonus shot actually is showing additional in-game damage from the race I did for the photo shoot at the track. Now I am thinking about adding these effects to my livery – if I find time…

@Raphaele That's what I thought aswell!

Last edited:
I might need a little extension too.

Way too much work today, couldn't finish it today.
No, you are not allowed. This competition is intended for humans, which you are not when it comes to ruin cars.

...says the guy who took inspiration of your work and @RealJaySee rat cars to improve his own level :cheers:

Edit : just noticed that the competition deadline was already (wrongly) set as tomorrow August 1st. So fair game for everyone!

Last edited:
Back