The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 39 (Speed Demons) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 108 comments
FINAL ENTRY
The ‘Graffitador’
This took a lot of thought. I tried a carbon ford gt, bonneville speed trial gt, a Mille Miglia LaFerrari and another 2 liveries that just didn’t suit. I settled on the Aventador and where better to see a supercar all stickered up looking crazy than the gumball rally. I tried 3 or 4 variations of decal designs and colours but this has came out the best.

The ‘Graffitador’ is a pretty good representation of what I would do, if I was ever fortunate enough to be able to waste a few weeks driving fast cars! But unfortunately I don’t have the time :lol:. Enjoy the colours!

I’ve also slipped in the pogini, if anyone doesn’t know about the pogini o the rest of the pog fleet, google it :lol:

Just to add, Gumball are very strict with sticker placement so all stickers have been applied to suit the rally requirements! Incase anyone says I’ve copied a car or whatever.

Last edited:
Back in the late 1970's Italian company Michelotto prepared some Ferrari 308 GTB'S for rallying on group 4 guise and were used in the Italian rally championship and were particularly successful on the tarmac rounds (big surprise there). Then in 1982 Ferrari started to work with Michelotto in complete secrecy to build a purpose built rally car called the Ferrari 308 GT/M. The car was RWD despite the AUDI quattro being released into the world of rallying with 4WD and dominating. When the car was finished in 1984 the RWD layout in rallying was out of date and was no longer competitive drivetrain so the project was shelved as Ferrari would have only wanted to go rallying if they knew they were going to be successful. So my livery is an idea of what a Ferrari factory rally teams livery may have looked like using inspiration from the sponsors of the F1 team at the time and other rally cars and teams of the time.

Last edited:
I was on the GTO too, but I'm struggling finding inspiration...

Still don't know what to do! :banghead:
Neither if I stay on this car...
I was struggling until I remembered some obscure car trivia, you'll think of something

3C6zyKx.jpg

Honda x Mugen S2000 F1

Honda teams up with legendary team and tuning house Mugen to attempt the unthinkable, installing a modern hybrid F1 power train into a road legal sports car. The end goal is to break the lap record the Nurburgring.
The car, while road legal, has had major work in making it lighter, 70% of the body work is now carbon fibre.

After much delay due to rain and track damage the 4th attempt was successful, and Takuma Sato was able to smash the previous lap record and beat the Green Hell in a jaw dropping 4:58.022!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so my idea and concept was originally to do a old-school all metal looking land-speed record attempt using this car. I kinda have always had a love for the S2000 and this looked like the one that was the most fun to drive (and is!). So, I went down that route, problem was most land speed record cars either had zero sponsorship or where a rocket… not much I could work with. But I started down that road and that’s basically why half of the car is very carefully masked off with carbon fibre (because the base colour was a special metallic one). This changed to white to make it basically look better and then I added elements.

I wasn’t really sure what else to do until @Cytoria pushed me in the right direction to finish off the car. I added the bonnet decal and the time because I thought it looked quality on the Zonda R and because I needed someway to tie to a record (and let’s be honest, it wasn’t ever going to beat any land speed record!).

3C6zyKx.jpg

Honda x Mugen S2000 F1

Honda teams up with legendary team and tuning house Mugen to attempt the unthinkable, installing a modern hybrid F1 power train into a road legal sports car. The end goal is to break the lap record the Nurburgring.
The car, while road legal, has had major work in making it lighter, 70% of the body work is now carbon fibre.

After much delay due to rain and track damage the 4th attempt was successful, and Takuma Sato was able to smash the previous lap record and beat the Green Hell in a jaw dropping 4:58.022!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so my idea and concept was originally to do a old-school all metal looking land-speed record attempt using this car. I kinda have always had a love for the S2000 and this looked like the one that was the most fun to drive (and is!). So, I went down that route, problem was most land speed record cars either had zero sponsorship or where a rocket… not much I could work with. But I started down that road and that’s basically why half of the car is very carefully masked off with carbon fibre (because the base colour was a special metallic one). This changed to white to make it basically look better and then I added elements.

I wasn’t really sure what else to do until @Cytoria pushed me in the right direction to finish off the car. I added the bonnet decal and the time because I thought it looked quality on the Zonda R and because I needed someway to tie to a record (and let’s be honest, it wasn’t ever going to beat any land speed record!).
love it. nice work mate. the disc wheels really set it off

Having a frustrating time with this one, tried the Porsche, Aventador and Pagani and just couldn't get a cool design going, then bought the LaFerrari and my word it's a pig to do lines with, I just don't think I'm in tune with designs for understated standard road cars (and their piddly wheels :D )

But then again, it's no fun if there's no challenge :cheers:

Last edited:
Are the Gr.3 road cars allowed? I think they are Nx00 cars.
They could be, but I’ve tested the 4C and RCZ and they reach 280kph only... I’m not sure about the Mustang and the Corvette yet.

Edit : I’ve checked and the Mustang and Corvette top at 280kph too, sorry.

Last edited:
They could be, but I’ve tested the 4C and RCZ and they reach 280kph only... I’m not sure about the Mustang and the Corvette yet.

Edit : I’ve checked and the Mustang and Corvette top at 280kph too, sorry.
I tried the Atenza Gr.3 RC and the Lancer Evo Gr.B RC and they also couldn’t reach 300km/h. :(

Back