The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 39 (Speed Demons) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 108 comments
Square Go Racing Team Japan has teamed up with Hyundai to develop a special edition of their Hyundai Genesis for the Japanese and Korean markets. Limited to just 100 cars, the Square Go Edition features its trademark matte cyan-blue and distinct stripes, carbon fibre wing and trim, enhanced bodywork, Brembo brakes and BBS wheels. The Square Go Edition is also the first Hyundai road car to reach the coveted 300km/h*.

The car is able to reach 300km/h / 186mph with stock tuning on the downhill section of Special Stage Route X. I know this is kind of bending the rules so if it isn't allowed I'll remove it from the LEC. View media item 53934

FINAL ENTRY

This is my Mugen Honda S2000, I wanted a clean but eye-catching yet amateur looking design this time around and having tried many of the more 'supercar' cars in GT I just couldn't nail a striking yet simple design. My initial Honda effort was a Takata S2000 (seen in the 2nd spoiler) but I got design-block towards the end and could not decide how to finish it off as it was getting too busy so I stripped it back and swapped out the Takata colours for a primer grey/white/red and black combo which just looks cleaner to me.

Hope you like it :cheers:

This is my Mugen Honda S2000, I wanted a clean but eye-catching yet amateur looking design this time around and having tried many of the more 'supercar' cars in GT I just couldn't nail a striking yet simple design. My initial Honda effort was a Takata S2000 (seen in the 2nd spoiler) but I got design-block towards the end and could not decide how to finish it off as it was getting too busy so I stripped it back and swapped out the Takata colours for a primer grey/white/red and black combo which just looks cleaner to me.

Hope you like it :cheers:
Absolutely awesome mate. Great work from you as always!

FINAL ENTRY
Corvette Racing Accessories

If interested, the livery can be found here

I tend to produce derivatives of existing liveries, and so for this entry I tried to go far outside my comfort zone and start from scratch. Without a starting point, this is what I ended up with! The idea is for Gumball rally type street racer - using a colour combination I rarely use.

Class N cars means to me Road Car livery.

I've been struggling with the choice I had to make for this LEC and I finally saw that I had two Lamborghini Huracán without any personal livery so it had to change!

I'm gonna update my post with new bonus shots when I'll have done the Fuèc (Fire in my local language) and/or the Furtieu one (stealth).

Quite classic design and colors for me, but some nice details imo as I love to do.
Hope you'll like it simple.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

View media item 53996

I went for a Mach 40 which will race at Bonneville Speedway. The livery is pretty minimalist - as I like for N-class - with a bi-colored black and grey matte/semi-gloss paint highlighted by W1 Liquid met lines. I added red details on the grill like a Golf GTI, and on the wheels and finally, put a home made Bonneville logo on the roof - with the 'Bonneville text in Silver liquidmet like the base paint even if we cannot see it...

Pretty happy with the final result. Hope you 'll like it.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/fr/gts...lery/all/livery/3599907/1/8502872031565447201

Last edited:
I went for a Mach 40 which will race at Bonneville Speedway. The livery is pretty minimalist - as I like for N-class - with a bi-colored black and grey matte/semi-gloss paint highlighted by W1 Liquid met lines. I added red details on the grill like a Golf GTI, and on the wheels and finally, put a home made Bonneville logo on the roof - with the 'Bonneville text in Silver liquidmet like the base paint even if we cannot see it...

Pretty happy with the final result. Hope you 'll like it.
Glad I didn’t post mine! It was close to this but lesser quality. Good job.

I really hope this is fine with the rules, it's basically the color scheme of the VW Mk.3 Harlequins applied to the Huracan but as I just saw now replicas are not allowed here. To be honest in my opinion this isn't really a replica but just inspired by the Golf design :D
As I had no idea about what to do I saw one of these Golf's drive around and thought "Hey, why don't you just make this on a VAG-car?" :D

If it isn't okay, I'll probably have to pass this round as I got 0 other ideas/inspirations. :(

I really hope this is fine with the rules, it's basically the color scheme of the VW Mk.3 Harlequins applied to the Huracan but as I just saw now replicas are not allowed here. To be honest in my opinion this isn't really a replica but just inspired by the Golf design :D
As I had no idea about what to do I saw one of these Golf's drive around and thought "Hey, why don't you just make this on a VAG-car?" :D

If it isn't okay, I'll probably have to pass this round as I got 0 other ideas/inspirations. :(
So what is it? An Hurlequin? An Harlecan?

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

What a nice set up for a competition. I went old school this time.... This was when I grew up one of the fastest cars around. So in my eyes the perfect speed demon. I used the color scheme of the Gulf because it looks awesome on this car. With the specific Speed demon decal to finish the livery. Hope you enjoy!

FINAL ENTRY

What a nice set up for a competition. I went old school this time.... This was when I grew up one of the fastest cars around. So in my eyes the perfect speed demon. I used the color scheme of the Gulf because it looks awesome on this car. With the specific Speed demon decal to finish the livery. Hope you enjoy!

So you decided to colour it in with sharpie’s? Where’s the option for this in the livery editor because hot damn that is seriously cool!

So you decided to colour it in with sharpie’s? Where’s the option for this in the livery editor because hot damn that is seriously cool!

@D-Max, Thanx!! The design turned out rather nice.

I used the in-game shapes to create this livery. I only made three decals in an editor: "Speed Demon", "the Bull" and the "SV" (because I needed the correct colors). And a bit of lack of time, only had 2 hours for the creation and pictures. Because of today's launch of Destiny 2 Shadowkeep update.

Last edited:
@D-Max, Thanx!! The design turned out rather nice.

I used the in-game shapes to create this livery. I only made three decals in an editor: "Speed Demon", "the Bull" and the "SV" (because I needed the correct colors).
In game decals are great for ripped/sketchy look. I used them ALOT when i first started out. Great work mate.

Back