• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 178 comments
FINAL ENTRY
Kopparberg Williams-Honda
Link.

FINAL ENTRY
Link.
My first Super Formula-based entry, themed around one of my favourite types of cider. Main colours were lifted from an earlier BMW M6-based livery (albeit with a metallic base finish) and inspired by the company’s can design. While making this, I thought about Williams’ sponsorship deals with Martini and AKB Beer, and how a deal with Kopparberg would be a logical step forward given their recent association with alcohol brands.

Furthermore, with their difficult run in recent F1 seasons, perhaps this would be a perfect opportunity for Williams to embrace a completely new identity going forward. The performances of Red Bull and Toro Rosso could also encourage an early switch from Mercedes to Honda engines, amplified by increased support from the Japanese constructor. With this renewed partnership, Williams could very well set out to succeed where McLaren failed...

In case anyone would like the suit from the second bonus image, I have also put it up on my Gallery alongside the main livery (link is here).

FINAL ENTRY

Havana Club BMW Z4 Gr.3

Link to BMW Z4 Black- https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1309219/1/6422138641905091584

Bonus- Link to BMW Z4 Blue- https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1309219/1/5558004963766960128

So, I started out with an Asahi design but since one then was entered (and a great one too!) I decided to switch to another alcohol brand that I’ve never seen before on a racing car- Havana Club Rum! I do like a drop of rum and Havana is one of my favourites so I thought about what car to put it on and the Z4 is such a cool, compact car I thought it would suit a masked design well.

If you use this design you'll always have to be in 1st place as I placed over 40 small green blocks to depict the No.1 position on the electric scoreboard :D

As a little bonus there is also a link to a blue version of the design.

Hope you enjoy :cheers:

I've been watching some older Super Trofeo races during this period of isolation so I figured I'd pair up an Italian beer with the Huracan GT3. I really like the simplicity of the factory Lambo liveries and took inspiration from those in keeping things simple and for my first ever LEC entry I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! I really enjoyed taking the time to make this so you'll probably see me around here a little more often. Hope you all like it!

CANCELLED ENTRY - NOT SPORTMODE COMPATIBLE!

CANCELLED ENTRY - NOT SPORTMODE COMPATIBLE!

Usually my liveries are designed to be Sport Mode friendly. This time I sacrified that on the Cohiba Corvette as there was no way to work around the masking job of the Cohiba logo with the odd placement of the number board. Spend some time in the LE with multiple attempts to fix that, but it was a bloody mess. Sorry, I have to withdrawn the Cuban Chevy from this competition, I'll try to come up with something else.

FINAL ENTRY
Link.

Girls may be gorgeous with a face mask on, but I wouldn't put one on that glorious SF19 nose for sure...

Last edited:
Girls may be gorgeous with a face mask on, but I wouldn't put one on that glorious SF19 nose for sure...

If this is what you mean, then it's doable...

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200423165807.png

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Iona Gin Aston Martin Racing Vantage Gr.3

FINAL ENTRY

First time poster here, so apologies if any of this has appeared incorrectly or if I've gone about it the wrong way. :lol: Some background info on the design;

New Scottish Gin company, Isle of Iona Gin gain the title sponsorship & naming rights of a money stricken Aston Martin GT3 customer racing team as a method of expanding their brand into new international markets.

The livery is based on the companies bottle design, with it’s minimalist white design with shiny copper decals aligning itself with the purity of the product, aiming for the logos to glisten in the sun or underneath the lights.

FINAL ENTRY

Simple but beautiful! Nice masking job - welcome to the Competition! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back