The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 67 (Grand Theft Auto) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 75 comments
This is not my final entry, it is the livery I will be using for this LEC. I will be going back to work on it again over the weekend, hopefully making it look more like the car from the game.
Plus @AlexWilmot could you share the link of the side/bonnet number plate you used?

Hey mate! I used the sport mode Car Number - Design - Type 10, then used the standard rounded square shape to make the backing of the numberboard and sponsor decals I searched in the gtsdecalfinder

Hey mate! I used the sport mode Car Number - Design - Type 10, then used the standard rounded square shape to make the backing of the numberboard and sponsor decals I searched in the gtsdecalfinder
Good idea but I think the top and bottom parts of your panel will unfortunately be partially hidden by the Type 1 GT panel when used online.

It does. Type 1 is unfortunately the only one that shows online, except in private lobbies if the panel number choice is free.

It's not a problem for me if you let it like that but your livery won't show its best if you do.
It's up to you. :)

Decided to go with one of the Sentinel Classic's liveries, since it was clean, easy, and I was going to need an M3 for something anyway.
SentinelClassic-GTAO-front-RonRacerLivery.png

You should watch this and you might find a livery that you like enough to give it a try

Thanks for sharing,but still not convinced.
Aside the Nascar themed ones i don't feel well to spend time on this theme.
I'm sorry for the theme requester,but as stated before i'll cast in my vote.

Thanks for sharing,but still not convinced.
Aside the Nascar themed ones i don't feel well to spend time on this theme.
I'm sorry for the theme requester,but as stated before i'll cast in my vote.
:(

You can do the things you usually do, but with a special decals selection...

I won't blame you of course but I'm sure you could have done a good job.

Big fan of this theme, as it allowed me to explore another title from my childhood (such as TOCA 2 last time out), in GTA Vice City. For me, this was the best of the GTA games. It had everything, a quality storyline, location, soundtrack and vehicle list. I've given a modern interpretation of the stock Police Car of the game, bringing it forward into the 2020', whilst at the same time using some of the scuff and scratch techniques learnt in the last round. Who has an undamaged car in GTA anyway!

latest

:(

You can do the things you usually do, but with a special decals selection...

I won't blame you of course but I'm sure you could have done a good job.

Thanks for understanding,i just don't feel it with this theme.
Again i'm sorry.
Good luck at all contenders.

FINAL ENTRY
Auto Exotics Karin Futo

Livery Link
The brand of choice here is Karin, the equivalent of Toyota/Mitsubishi/Subaru in the GTA universe, and the car (Futo) is obviously based on the Toyota Corolla Levin, the "forgotten" AE86 twin.

This Auto Exotic livery is also based on a real drift team that uses the AE86 (Team Up Garage), and I used a chrome base color to represent the usual nature of a GTA player to chrome every single car they own.

64a8d76ffce4bf380cb24e6709cdef49.jpg

Last edited:
I chose to replicate the Zebra Cab from Vice City. This is a special vehicle as it is one of a kind and it is based on the regular kaufman cab. It is only available through a mission after you bought the kaufman company as I vaguely remember. The Zebra Cab appears in a mission where it is driven by the owner of vice city cabs and wants to kill you to broaden his position in the market. After you killed him, you get this modified taxi which is faster and you earn more money driving passengers with it. I found the cab pretty cool back then and I wanted to recreate it on the Gordini as it's the closest to the Cuban taxis from the game. The locations in the bonus pictures are also chosen to fit in the vice city theme.

Link to Livery

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
Redwood-Pfister 962 GTA
Great job mate. I love it!

Please share your liveries and their link guys, so I (we) can download them (and like and repost on the way). :)

As we approach the end of this LEC I may share some liveries I've made according to this theme.

But if I do (unless I'm absolutely not allowed to), I'll put them under spoiler so you could watch them only if you've already posted your entry.

Thanks to everyone who already participated to this LEC.
As expected, we've seen so different things, race cars, tuned cars, police and taxi... hopefully we'll see some other entries before Thursday night. :gtpflag::cheers:

Edit @teensonacid @stepsinpairs @wowbaggerBR I can't wait to see what you've planned!
@Cytoria I guess you won't show before Thursday! :D

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back