The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 67 (Grand Theft Auto) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 75 comments
I know, choosing # 69 is very unoriginal!
In my gallery I've uploaded a couple of my early designs that morphed into this final one. I really wanted to use the "Truffade Adder" as I love using it in the game. At first I couldn't make the idea of over-the-top yet somewhat realistic work together. I knew I wanted to use bright colours especially if I settled on Vanilla Unicorn as the title sponsor so finding the Coverup stripe decals was a blessing. Glad I scaled back on the number of other sponsor decals that allows the "sparkle" to stand out.

FINAL ENTRY

Always wanted an affordable muscle car to travel from Paleto Pay to Vespucci beach in less than 5 minutes? Always wanted to impress the ladies with the sound of your 6.2 V8 engine ? Then buy something else! The new Invetero Cockaro got a second hand diesel engine from an old Maibatsu Penumbra and wheights more than an old Slamvan! 0-60 mph? Yes! it reaches a top speed of 60mph on a downhill road! On top of all that, this isn't even a muscle car but a real sports classic. Is it a good car? No. Is it a rare car? Yes! It's the most ****** car in Los Santos, so if you are one of the lucky few who wants to pay the price tag of $1.900.000, you'll have a really unique car in your garage. Visit Southern S.A. Super Autos for the worst purchase of your life!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1937420/1/6485816855259776529

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Always wanted an affordable muscle car to travel from Paleto Pay to Vespucci beach in less than 5 minutes? Always wanted to impress the ladies with the sound of your 6.2 V8 engine ? Then buy something else! The new Invetero Cockaro got a second hand diesel engine from an old Maibatsu Penumbra and wheights more than an old Slamvan! 0-60 mph? Yes! it reaches a top speed of 60mph on a downhill road! On top of all that, this isn't even a muscle car but a real sports classic. Is it a good car? No. Is it a rare car? Yes! It's the most ****** car in Los Santos, so if you are one of the lucky few who wants to pay the price tag of $1.900.000, you'll have a really unique car in your garage. Visit Southern S.A. Super Autos for the worst purchase of your life!

This is soooo GTA's style description!!! :lol::bowdown::cheers:

Please share the livery link or your PSN ID!

Last edited:
This is soooo GTA's style description!!! :lol::bowdown::cheers:

Please share the livery link or your PSN ID!

Would you buy it? :lol:

I'll share the livery later today and edit my post with the downoad link. This car is not a race winner, but i hope you have fun with it!:)

Edit: updated my post with the download link

Last edited:
Would you buy it? :lol:

I'll share the livery later today and edit my post with the downoad link. This car is not a race winner, but i hope you have fun with it!:)

Edit: updated my post with the download link
Knowing I am winning $200K a week and $1M a month just by connecting, yes, I would probably buy it! :D
And most of all, it's very well sold! :D

Thanks for sharing and great job once again.

I didn't answer each of you guys but I didn't want to give some hints about my favorites during the first days.
I already know I could vote for 10 liveries out there!

I usually don't do it because I just have my own liveries, but I've downloaded everyone of your liveries here.
Many thanks for entering this LEC, I can't wait to see who's gonna win this round!

Back