The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 69 (Helmet Liveries) - CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cytoria
  • 83 comments
  • 10,124 views
FINAL ENTRY
I have to say, this LEC was one of the hardest. It isn't easy to make the livery not look forced to replicate a helmet design. I chose Michael Schumachers helmet design from 2000 and I put it on the Gr3 Beetle. Why? Because it has the shape of a helmet. And I found that funny so I just did it. Hope you like it :)

Download Livery
 
Last edited:
Everyone waiting for gt7? Only 15 entries so far.
 
That's going to be a long wait
For my part, I made two attempts and wasn't pleased with any of them so refrain from entry.
I think you should enter with one of them, if you think you have nothing to win, we can assure you have nothing to lose...
 
Last edited:
Final entry​
PS_App_20210127_113706.jpeg
PS_App_20210127_113659.jpeg


Ronnie-Peterson-009.jpg
 
FINAL ENTRY
Daniel Ricciardo's 2016 USA GP Camaro



Livery Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...ery/all/livery/11165251/1/7638105038887354377​
Please excuse me for the delay, hopefully you guys accept this. As I told @AfraidRacer my first option was to replicate a Vettel 1000GP helmet on Seb's Ferrari F40, but turns out the decals of the cars were a bit too complicated. :lol:

So my second option was a bit of a mix. This car is heavily inspirated by Daniel Ricciardo's hommage to daredevil Evel Knievel, which he did in the 2016 USA GP. The red stripes are part of Doug Danger's helmet, which he uses for his stunts.

Of course the design had to be made in a powerful American car, and the Camaro definitely does the job pretty well. Hopefully you guys like it!

P-20161021-00797_HiRes-JPEG-24bit-RGB.jpg

P-20161021-00791_HiRes-JPEG-24bit-RGB.jpg

Unknown.png
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY


Here is my entry based on the Jenson Button 2016 helmet.
Base is special color, blue large flakes and the livery is sport mode compatible.

4uya.png

I have made the livery from the Abu Dhabi Special helmet for his last race in F1 too.



 
Last edited:
Going to submit my entry today.
 
Back