The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 54 (The Others) - CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cytoria
  • 38 comments
  • 3,476 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cytoria

Staff Emeritus
Messages
2,615
France
France
Messages
Cytoria

GTS PMC 52 Winner @TaSiMa ​

This Fortnight's Theme :

THE OTHERS


Last winner @TaSiMa set this theme, here are the details :

« Once again we leave the cars (and drivers) aside, so this time we focus on the "others" who make this sport great.

Take a photo of the people who work "behind the scenes" of our favorite sport. It can be a photographer, one of the track marshalls, the pit crew, one or more people in the stands, even the race director.

Be creative.»


CARS :
- No restrictions.

LIVERIES :
- No restrictions.

LOCATIONS:
- No restrictions.

SCAPES:
- Allowed.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- See above.


Competition Rules


Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet click here.
  • It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
  • Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
  • Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
    Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
    Code:
    [COLOR=red][B]FINAL ENTRY[/B][/COLOR]
  • No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.

Deadline


March 11, 2020
 
Last edited:
Great theme! :) Since scapes are allowed I’m assuming the scapes location must be a racetrack?
 
I think I've already got a photo that will work well for this competition. 👍
I'll post it shortly.
 
Great theme! :) Since scapes are allowed I’m assuming the scapes location must be a racetrack?

Yes.
 
FINAL ENTRY

I'm pretty sure that guy fought Rocky Balboa in the mid-80s.
13791_1.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure that guy fought Rocky Balboa in the mid-80s.

He does, I found him at Bathurst while doing the bonus pics for LEC 50 Fluorescence
 
Where did you find this guy?
Nürburgring GP pit lane during a campaign event (Gr.3 or Gr.4). There are many "others" in different team liveries, team principals and crew members. Keep your eyes open!
 
You know that moment, when you attempt Nürburgring 24 being Porsche fan, with friends of Audi and Mercedes fans, and that's how you would look like after 5 seconds penalty at very end of the obviously wined race, as you though it would be. The true fan, is the 50% of the race. This picture also have another gems in it, lol.

Final Entry

 
Wondered how @raphael had got the shot as I kept getting a warning that couldn't take photos in Pit Lane.
Worked it out and there's a lot of material lurking there :)
Anyhow, didn't get the one below from pit lane.......

FINAL ENTRY

 
Wondered how @raphael had got the shot as I kept getting a warning that couldn't take photos in Pit Lane.
Worked it out and there's a lot of material lurking there :)
Anyhow, didn't get the one below from pit lane.......

FINAL ENTRY


I was saying "Nürburgring GP pit lane" – however neither car nor camera were in the pit lane but on the track near to the pits. So I moved the camera higher over the pit wall/fence and did my shots.
20200304223403.jpg

20200304223403.jpg
20200304223420.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back