The GT5 Garage Editor Thread.

• Thread starter VBR
  • 676 comments
That is what I meant, you did import them from Gran Turismo PSP, so the data packet for those cars probably came hard coded to those cars and is the reason you cannot access them in GT Mode.
I can be reasonably certain that is not the case especially since some of the cars from GTPSP were used in GT Mode. The cars are actually already in the game from the start, but importing them is what makes them available to the player.
If they are colors different from colors in GT5 then they are not in GT5
They are in GT5....
some of them go to similar cars that may match up.
I am quite certain these paint chips are not used on any other cars. Believe me I tried to find a matching color years ago, but I never could.
I will try to get access to GTPSP and import them
Actually I got a better idea, whenever I come back from vacation I am planning on making a tutorial on how to get the SP model cars from GTPSP in GT Mode. Hopefully then I can show ya'll exactly what I am talking about.

Going to be leaving in a few hours, won't have much wifi while I'm gone so it may be a week before I post here again.

Do you mean the 1990 ZR1 and 1996 GTR Spec V LM Edition (Champion Blue)?
Do GTPSP cars have paint chips on PSP? I don't know any way to get hex data from arcade mode and the cars imported from PSP would not be listed in the GT5 database so the hex's wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Do you mean the 1990 ZR1 and 1996 GTR Spec V LM Edition (Champion Blue)? Those colors are in GT5.
No. I am talking about the Corvette ZR-1 '09 and the Nissan GT-R Spec V '09. These to be specific.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I don't know any way to get hex data from arcade mode and the cars imported from PSP would not be listed in the GT5 database so the hex's wouldn't work.
You can get them into GT Mode via GE and from there it would just be a matter of figuring out what the paint code is, somehow....

I'll explain more later.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing, and allowed even, to upload the editor here?
I can only find shady links on Google, or ones i have to create accounts for.

I went to the library years ago, downloaded the GE to a thumb drive and run it from there. Haven't had any problems.

Would anyone be willing, and allowed even, to upload the editor here?
I can only find shady links on Google, or ones i have to create accounts for.

Maybe someone would be kind enough to PM you a link to a legitimate download, or upload it to We Transfer & send you a link.

No. I am talking about the Corvette ZR-1 '09 and the Nissan GT-R Spec V '09. These to be specific.View attachment 751246View attachment 751247
You can get them into GT Mode via GE and from there it would just be a matter of figuring out what the paint code is, somehow....

I'll explain more later.
I could look into the live memory just to see, but. I don’t have GT PSP and the Collector Cars.

I could look into the live memory just to see, but. I don’t have GT PSP and the Collector Cars.
You don't actually need a PSP or GTPSP to get them in GT mode. Like I said the cars are already in the game, you just need to get access to them. Which you can through GE via adding the tickets for them.

You don't actually need a PSP or GTPSP to get them in GT mode. Like I said the cars are already in the game, you just need to get access to them. Which you can through GE via adding the tickets for them.
EncounterGTR made a list of each GT Car in each game by hex digits I could do that easy with arcade Mode.

Then again it’s a special color so the chances of getting or making a ticket for it are impossible if you don’t know how tickets work.

Also the OCD had standard models of Premium cars so I wouldn’t be confusing them with the actual models in the PSP Version

YEP... that’s what I think and have been say’n...

The colors are 'Special' in that the only way to get them on PSP was from the DLC, but these same cars are already available in GT5 as premium cars. EXCEPT for the Alpine White ZR1 and Metallic Blue GTR Spec V being GTPSP only.
-
These 5 cars wre included with the DLC:
-
- Mercedes SLR McLaren (SP Model) '03 -- Red (Magmarot)
- Lamborghini Countach LP400 (SP Model) '74 -- Arancio
- Nissan GT-R Spec V (SP Model) '09 -- Metallic Blue*
- Ferrari Enzo (SP Model) '02 -- Giallo Modena
- Citroen GT (SP Model) '08 -- Yellow
-
Included with the Gran Turismo Edition PlayStation Portable:
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6, SP Model) '09 -- Arctic White*
-
Included with the PSP Collectors Edition:
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (SP Model) '09 -- Black
-
Some of these cars were also available from various other promotions.
-
There is one paint color I am looking at:
0083AFFF metalic_blue

Last edited:
Then again it’s a special color so the chances of getting or making a ticket for it are impossible if you don’t know how tickets work.
If you’re talking about the cars (GTR and ZR1), you can gift them and then change the “color code” (not paint code) so they will have these special colors by default. This is only doable on the standard versions, not premium. GE doesn’t list these special colors as an option when adding the car tickets for some of the SP models, but they do exist.

Also the OCD had standard models of Premium cars so I wouldn’t be confusing them with the actual models in the PSP Version
You kind of lost me on that last part. The ZR1 and GT-R in those colors were never used with it though.

Once I get home from vacation at the end of the week, I will show y’all how to easily obtain these cars in GT Mode.

Last edited:
I might make some Funny Drag Racing Cars. Not keeping cornering mind for them, the grip value can be altered to make wheelie cars too.

I want to see the “venom” running on Special Stage Route X
Sorry, dont have SSRX

but I have SSR7

The official timed top speed is 261 mph

It has the same engine as the Venom (Corvette ZR1)

The same gearbox (Ricardo 6S Manual)

Same weight (1258KG)

& Same HP (1451)

Sorry, dont have SSRX

but I have SSR7

The official timed top speed is 261 mph

It has the same engine as the Venom (Corvette ZR1)

The same gearbox (Ricardo 6S Manual)

Same weight (1258KG)

& Same HP (1451)
Don’t worry, I just want to see the final speed

Im guessing that with a long enough straight itll go 265-270 before bouncing off the rev limiter. It wasnt really pulling anymore though
That’s good, the hybrid performance will be next to the reality, it will be a replica.... When you finish, if possible, show me some pictures

Back