The GT5 Matrix - Complete Guide with Credits/XP Spec 2 ver 3.5

• Thread starter garbuckle
  • 467 comments
Thanks for all your work on this garbuckle.

I think I can speak for everyone that has used or using your guide, if you were to stop updating it (only seasonal events changing now anyway) I think we all understand. Your work was definitely appreciated by me.

EM or PM me when GT6 is out if you are thinking of doing another one, I'd be happy to assist 👍

Hi Garbuckle,

Thanks for creating this spreadsheet it has been a massive help to keep track of everything. However, theres one car that I find anywhere which is the Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) '02. I've looked on the web site that says when cars appear in the UCD and also on mygt website where it is not listed. Any ideas as to where to find this car?

Thanks

Steve

Hi Garbuckle,

Thanks for creating this spreadsheet it has been a massive help to keep track of everything. However, theres one car that I find anywhere which is the Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) '02. I've looked on the web site that says when cars appear in the UCD and also on mygt website where it is not listed. Any ideas as to where to find this car?

Thanks

Steve

It's a used car that shows up in the UCD. It's item 691 on my list. It also appears in the mygranturismo site:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=679

I've decided to add another update, with a built-in calculator for the new "Performance Adjustment" feature. See the first post, as usual.

I belive that the new Scion and GT Academy cars need to be added. Not sure if this has been said before and apologies if it has.

I knew there was a new Scion, but didn't know about a new GT Academy car. I'll see when/if I get around to adding them.

This guide has been extremely useful to me and I sincerely hope you continue to update it. The performance point feature is quite nifty as well.

That said, I've found myself adding quite a few other spreadsheets from other sources and combining them to work together for my needs. I think perhaps they could be useful to others as well.

For example, I've added the used car list on a separate sheet, and added a wishlist column to the regular car list. I've added some conditional formatting which highlights any cars on the used car list I am looking for, and highlights any cars that can be won in a different color so I know not to buy them unless I need it now or plan on having two.

I've also added the paint color database, as I find myself referring to that sometimes.

Finally, something that probably isn't that useful but could be interesting, using Parnelli's racing guide as a reference, I've added a sheet where you keep track of what power and weight combinations result in close, exciting races. By calculating a best fit curve, it allows you to approximate the HP needed to have the same level of racing. Then, on the main car list, it can figure out which cars are capable of getting to that level through tuning or detuning, based on the maximum ballast you want to add and the maximum power limiting you are willing to do.

The matrix is a great resource but I think it could be more complete with a few additions so that no one has to look to other files for information. If you add the used car list, it would require updating more often than the rest of the sheet, but it wouldn't be too hard for users of the matrix to add that themselves from the updated files in that thread.

If you would like me to send you what I have so you can see all this nonsense for yourself, feel free to ask. I think it could be helpful for some people so I would like to share it.

Wow... this thread still exists.

GT6 Matrix? I'd say pretty slim. I just don't have the time any more. I've decided to just relax and play the game.

Of course, that doesn't stop anyone else from taking the reins :P

Amazing work, i'm sure it helped lots of people. Thank you!

Wow... this thread still exists.

GT6 Matrix? I'd say pretty slim. I just don't have the time any more. I've decided to just relax and play the game.

Of course, that doesn't stop anyone else from taking the reins :P

A very big thank you for the work you did on the GT5 Matrix. :cheers:

Back