The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
  • 207,786 views
Does anybody have any ideas for this. None of the McLaren colors are bright enough.
image.jpg
 
The Lexus LFA's orange or one of the Audi TT's orange colours should match.
 
The LFA and newer Ferraris have a pretty wide selection of colors, but you do have to pay to have them.
 
The LFA and newer Ferraris have a pretty wide selection of colors, but you do have to pay to have them.
Same goes for the V12 Vantage and Lotus Evora.
 
I think there is one on a Ferrari, but I can't remember which one, but I think it may be the 512.
Dino 246GT Viola Metallizato.
 
Cityrot Metallic from Opel and/or Vauxhall, Iris Red Pearl from either the Fit/Jazz or a Yaris/Vitz and another I can't name from the other make of the last two. Sorry I can't be more specific as I currently lack access to both my game and my spreadsheet.

Pale Rose Metallic Opal is the unnamed, and one of the Maziora paints from the FT-86 has a pink in it. Mind you these are all 'fronge' pinks. That is to say they could be considered pink or not, not that they have fabric strip embellishment (sorry, my daughter is in fashion design). :lol:
 
image.jpg

For those who can see the front rim what yellow would be close to that?
 
View attachment 175200
For those who can see the front rim what yellow would be close to that?
This one might be expecting a bit much, but for a yellow similar to the coating used on modern magnesium wheels or powdercoat intended to emulate that, I like the dirty yellow obtained from the Lotus Elan.
 
I was wondering if anybody could find the blue from this aventador. (not nsfw)
 
Azure Blue Metallic from the Honda Fit RS '10 seems reasonable, oddly enough.
 
Got three of the sumb****es for ya @kukenjitsu - cheap as chips as well;

Wein Blue Pearl - Honda CR-X SiR '91
Laser Blue - Lotus Elise '11
Brilliant Sky Metallic - Honda Insight LS '09

EDIT: Make that 5;

Blue Metallic - Toyota ist 1.5S '02
Speedway Blue - Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04
 
cheap as chips as well
I see what you did there. I'd look again but I won't let myself turn the game on at times such as this.
 
I see what you did there. I'd look again but I won't let myself turn the game on at times such as this.

Oh my christ I just realised that! I didn't even think of that! I'm in the UK so it's mid-morning!

@ColinH96 Try Chrome Orange from the 2011 Elise. Cheap car as well.
 
Last edited:
I want a color that matches the Bugatti light blue found on the doors & fenders of the Veyron. It's like the perfect shade of blue, not too light, not too dark.

Starry Blue Mica - 2003 Mazda Demio Sport
 
Does anybody know what kind of color I could use to recreate this car:
Oakley-Designs-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP760-4-Dragon-Edition-Angle-view-1024x768.jpg
 
Does anybody know what kind of color I could use to recreate this car:

Unless you've got pre-order bonus colours, your only hope of getting a colour like that is to hope a GT-CHROME shows up as the reward for one of the seasonals.

If you're willing to settle for non-chrome, try mystic teal metallic off the 1997 Chevrolet Camaro.
 
Haven't been here for a while, but nice to see my thread still chugging along nicely, especially without any hostility that comes with several threads at the minute.

Keep up the work everyone, you're a credit to the GT6 section and GTP :cheers:
 
Laser Blue - Lotus Elise '11
Yes this was the one; thank you!

Unless you've got pre-order bonus colours, your only hope of getting a colour like that is to hope a GT-CHROME shows up as the reward for one of the seasonals.
Does anybody know what kind of color I could use to recreate this car:

Unfortunately there are no winnable chrome colors that match it
 
Unless you've got pre-order bonus colours, your only hope of getting a colour like that is to hope a GT-CHROME shows up as the reward for one of the seasonals.

If you're willing to settle for non-chrome, try mystic teal metallic off the 1997 Chevrolet Camaro.
Then I'll have to wait but thanks for the reply guys.
 
Hmmm. Looks like a satin finish, slightly pearlescent hue.
 
Back