The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
GTR SpecV has a black/purple color shift paint.

Yep, that was it. Cheers for that. Funny though it comes up as Black Opal Pearl. It's in the Perlescence paint list but it is definitely a colour shift. Well it defitely looks like one anyway.

Many thanks.

I can't say I'd call either Etna Black (Alfa Romeo MiTo) or Ultimate Opal Metallic (Nissan GT-R SpecV) a color-shift, but metallics that show less saturation when subjected to light from appropriate angles.
Regarding the request for copper, I particularly like Orange Metallic from the Toyota 86 GT.
Now here's more of a "do they match" question than a "what matches" one...but do Crystal Laurit Silver and the red rocker lights from that particular AMG Vision Race Car match Crystal Laurit Silver from the SLR McLaren and the matte black AMG Vision [respectively]?

The first one looks like a metallic orange, I believe there is a similar color on the '10 Camaro.

The 2nd appears the be a gloss dark green, I can think of a few metallic ones, they're Lotus colors.

matrot2_amc_1-jpg.161094
this colour

But one of the GT Chrome paints cycled through a second time (Huayra Super Lap) so others may too.

Then you're probably getting away from silvers and into blues, try Nurburgring Blue Metallic from the Honda S2000 '06.

Back