The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
You mean this one?
all-000664.jpg

$(KGrHqNHJDEFBN74B5gkBQeWn6kEtw~~60_35.JPG
i mean this color..
its limited edition color for the tigra A
and its not on the gt6 colors of tigra..
10923275_10206034354801716_757838321614751856_n.jpg

I had mine in chrome Gold - so Nice to get a better colour here for me.

Have a look at Ferrari's Blu Sera Met. (512BB I guess) it really blends well on the side of the car.

Hey there, I was wondering if any of you guys could point me in the right direction to find some "Black Cherry" Metallic paint? Thanks in advance:cheers:

Hey there, I was wondering if any of you guys could point me in the right direction to find some "Black Cherry" Metallic paint? Thanks in advance:cheers:
Yup, indeed I can!

The Chevrolet Nova SS '70 has one, as does the Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70.

The Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03 has a Cherry Black Pearl Effect paint.

Hope that helps!

Edit: Unless you are after a specific shade, then in which case just give me a shout and I'll have a look for you. :)

Yup, indeed I can!

The Chevrolet Nova SS '70 has one, as does the Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70.

The Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03 has a Cherry Black Pearl Effect paint.

Hope that helps!

Edit: Unless you are after a specific shade, then in which case just give me a shout and I'll have a look for you. :)
It does indeed.👍 I'll check them out and see if it's what I'm looking for. Much appreciated :cheers:

Hey once again! Do you guys know what might be a close match to Mazda's Soul Red?

2015-mazda-mazda3-5-door-i-grand-touring-soul-red-metallic.png

Thanks in advance!
Garnet Fire from the Infiniti G35 Sedan has the same sheen, but is a tad too dark.

Crimson Red (3P) from the Nissan SKYLINE Sedan 350GT Type SP '06 is a very close match.

If neither of them work just give me a shout!

Garnet Fire from the Infiniti G35 Sedan has the same sheen, but is a tad too dark.

Crimson Red (3P) from the Nissan SKYLINE Sedan 350GT Type SP '06 is a very close match.

Alright, I'll let you know.

Not a problem mate! :)

If it's the wrong shade I'll have a proper check through my collection.
The Black Crerry Metallic from the Nova and Chevelle are spot on thanks.:cheers:

And I'm looking to use it on a C1 Vette :rolleyes: now that's ironic

You're right on the Garnet Fire, it's a tad too dark.

Crimson Red is close, but it's not really that strong and vibrant of a red, if you know what I mean. :)

You're right on the Garnet Fire, it's a tad too dark.

Crimson Red is close, but it's not really that strong and vibrant of a red, if you know what I mean. :)
Give me a sec and I'll have another look for you!

Edit: Imperialrot from the Mercedes-Benz SL 500 (R129) '98 might be a decent choice.

But I'll continue to look for you just in case!

Edit 2: If you have way too much money left, you could try Gran Turismo Red Metallic off the Mazda Furai '08

Edit 3: Again, if you have a spare 1 million lying around, the Mitsubishi VGT Diamond Red isn't too far off!

Hope that helps mate!

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a solid blue color that gives white lettering and stripes when used to paint cars? I used Cyberia Blue off the Mazda AZ-1 on GT5 but it, along with all other similar colors I've tried, gives black stripes/letters.
Anyone have any idea?

What would be the the most similar chip to the aqua-ish blue that is used on the Miku Goodsmile racing cars. Not herhair, but the other colour used on the itself. Can be found under the rear wing.
B9Sz_qHCUAANK0I.jpg

This chip isn't plain - but Starmist Blue by TVR fires up White highlights (Lines/Logos), Starmist Crimson is about the same darkness but for some reason holds black highlights which are much less contrasting - and it is red...

Latest Posts

Back