The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
What helmet are you using?
I'm a big fan of Alboreto as well
this is how i'll race this season in the gt300 endurance serie, the best tribute i can do.

6aqFHpw.jpg

Me and my teammate. First race was unlucky... disconnected after like 30 minutes >_> Gotta love gt6 servers lol

Hello,
Does anyone know the paint chip close to paint used in Ford Perfomance promotional photo
file

Best match I can find is Maledivenblau Metallic from the BMW Z4 '03

Or Glacier Blue Metallic from '69 Camaro's, either one.

Does anyone know of a solid blue color that gives white lettering and stripes when used to paint cars? I used Cyberia Blue off the Mazda AZ-1 on GT5 but it, along with all other similar colors I've tried, gives black stripes/letters.

Lagunaseca Blau From BMW M3 '04
Surf Blue from Mini Countryman '11

Lots of metallics do it and some pearls, I can list some of those also.

Okay, I have a request. Can anyone recommend some colors that match the Dragon Priest masks from Skyrim?
Konahrik
180px-SR-item-Konahrik.jpg
Morokei
180px-SR-item-Morokei.jpg

Hevnoraak
180px-SR-item-Hevnoraak.jpg
Krosis
180px-SR-item-Krosis.jpg
Nahkriin
180px-SR-item-Nahkriin.jpg
Otar the Mad
180px-SR-item-Otar.jpg
Rahgot
xsQFx.png
Vokun
180px-SR-item-Vokun.jpg
Volsung
180px-SR-item-Volsung.jpg
Ahzidal
180px-DB-item-Ahzidal.jpg

Dukaan
180px-DB-item-Dukaan.jpg
Zahkriisos
180px-DB-item-Zahkriisos.jpg
Miraak
180px-Miraakmask.png
Hevnoraak, Ahzidal, Dukaan, Zahkriisos and Miraak should be a little shiny. Good Luck and thanks!

Nobody has bitten because most of them have many shades/colours in the mix.

Deep breath, here goes:

Konahrik, Krosis and Miraak: usual suspect golds I suppose.
Gold Poly: Ferrari 512BB
Gold Leaf Metallic: Plymouth six pack
Sanidinbeige Metallic: Merc C63 AMG
Gold Metallic: Honda 1300 '70
Nissan Fairlady 280Z '78
Dodge Charger '70
Autumn Gold Metallic: Chevrolet Chevelle SS
Olympic Gold Metallic: '69 Camaros
Riverside Gold Metallic: '69 Corvettes
Oro Lingotto Metallizzato: Fiat Punto HGT Abarth
Saddle Tan: '63 Corvette coupe
Granada Gold: Chevrolet El Camino
GT5 Metallic 022

Morokei:
Iron Blue Metallic: Honda Accord Euro-R?

Hevnoraak, Rahkiin and Vokun:
Matte Gray
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Brown
GT6 Matte 008
Matte black: Lexus LFA
Nero Nemesis: Aventador
Matte Black: Toyota FT-86 Concept
Phantom Black Pearl: Lancer Evo X '07
Lavagrau Perleffekt: R8 LMS '09

Otar the Mad: might be a GT Military we haven't seen but I've got nothing.

Rahgot: not a fan of greens other than fluoros or BRG.
GT6 Matte 012

Volsung:
GT Polarized 004-P?
Aso Red: Mitsubishi Lancer '74

Dukaan and Zahkriisos: Any Metallic dark silvers you like. You must have bought some cars with these kinds of colours.

Truth is, these muddy swords and sorcery colours don't really lend themselves well to the vibrant world of desirable objects that is cars!

I had a stab, now you can go on your way.

Last edited:
I've got lots of paints so it became a bit of a saga.

Apologies if you haven't got 15th Anniv. Edition, as I had to resort to some of those. They're drip feeding them in seasonals.

I gave it a try.

Many cars will have the silvery and pewter colours of the penultimate two, that list would have been unnecessary. Referencing where they come from is the time consuming part. Damn you to hell PD!!!!!!!!!!

It might be worth painting the body in the highlighted part of the mask and the wheels the darker shaded areas of the mask. Now that would be a task and a half to perfect.

I have the 15th Anniv. Edition... So I'm all set, if I end up finding one for Otar I'll post in case any other Skyrim nut comes through here. I commend your effort.
Referencing where they come from is the time consuming part. Damn you to hell PD!!!!!!!!!!
They need to put the vehicle it came from in front of the color name...

Last edited:
I kinda think either Salsa Red or Sakhir Orange could work for you. Try those and see which works for you.

I will try and update the OP a bit further now, maybe 5/10 more pages. 👍

Thanks everyone for your continued help!

I believe Velocity Yellow would be the proper shade for that. Will have to look around abit for the right shade of grey.

The yellow... try Giallo Corona. Forgot what car it's from, but it has that sickly pale metallic finish to it.

I'm trying to finish off a replica of a Calsonic Nissan Primera, and I need this color:
8463_calsonic_primera_12_1995_jtcc_winner.jpg
primera1.jpg

EDIT: Monaco Blue from a Wagon R RR is close, and it's solid - almost exactly like the '08 IMPUL GTR (all the Calsonic cars are slightly different colours).
The base colour of Toyota's Blue Mica Metallic (regular Blue Mica is too dark), found on Supras, Soarers and Celicas, is also close, but the pearl is inaccurate...
Morning Blue on the Oullim Spirra is close to the R92CP etc.
Mariner Blue from the Premium NA MX5 is close to the R32.
The discussion of Calsonic colours was had and this was the outcome 👍

The discussion of Calsonic colours was had and this was the outcome 👍
Bleu Santorin on the 106 (Rallye, I think), was also very close, from memory; slightly on the darker side like the older Calsonic liveries. The 106 Rallye is a great little car, too, don't just sell it or let it fester. :D

It helps that the pug is pretty cheap in the game.

I'm trying to find some Lilac paints, any finish type. Would any of you kind hearted folks help a brother out? Pleeeease?:D

Pic related color?
(that broken wing though)
maxresdefault.jpg
Are you looking for anything special? It looks like a pretty generic orangey yellow to me. If I'm not mistaken you can get a pretty cheap one from the Triumph dealership, or try the Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00.
Are you seeking a match to one of those or are you just posting a picture you think people might like? There are other places for the latter.

I'm trying to find some Lilac paints, any finish type. Would any of you kind hearted folks help a brother out? Pleeeease?:D
Who knows, Lilac Silver Metallic from the Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z '07 might work. :P

Edit: And I genuinely intended to edit that into the previous post but I accidently clicked Post Reply instead of copying it. Many apologies.

Le Mans Green from Opel/Vauxhall from the top of my head...
If not, one of the 70's muscle car has a similar colour too, if I remember correctly :)

EDIT: Found this...

latest
Le Mans Green is too dark I believe. I do think the old Dodges have a matching color.
I made a 458 to look like that and I think Sassy grass green looked close but I used the anniversary paint GT6 Polarized 034 for a better look.
Okay, I shall try this. One of the two should probably work.
@hsv

Le Mans Green is too dark I believe. I do think the old Dodges have a matching color.

Okay, I shall try this. One of the two should probably work.
@hsv
The green from the Countach is perfect, it's the one I've used for months.

Back