• 1,233 comments
I must find a color that as closely resembles this as possible
2003MysticCobra.jpg

I must find a color that as closely resembles this as possible
2003MysticCobra.jpg

Easy-peasy.

Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10 - Cr. 500,000 - "Maziora Andromeda"

or

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - Cr. 79,980 or TVR T350C '03 - Cr. 74,380 or TVR Tamora '02 - Cr. 70,940 or TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Cr. 94,800 or TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 - Cr. 259,970 - "Chameleon Blue"

Easy-peasy.

Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10 - Cr. 500,000 - "Maziora Andromeda"

or

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - Cr. 79,980 or TVR T350C '03 - Cr. 74,380 or TVR Tamora '02 - Cr. 70,940 or TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Cr. 94,800 or TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 - Cr. 259,970 - "Chameleon Blue"
Yeah I thought about that already, and did it haha

Another one for you guys :P

Trying to find out the nearest match for the Blackish/Greenish Honda/Acura NSX Concept, as I painted mine in Championship White and now... I can't paint it back to its original colour :lol:

333238.jpg

333234.jpg

I have a McLaren F1 GTR base model thats begging to be painted in McLaren orange. Neither the road-going F1 or the MP4-12/C gives it.

What's closest?

Got a comparison?

Even though I can generate the money to buy and LFA just to harvest a color, maybe something a little cheaper.

I have a McLaren F1 GTR base model thats begging to be painted in McLaren orange. Neither the road-going F1 or the MP4-12/C gives it.

What's closest?

KTM X-Bow Street has something really close and if you won it there's a 50/50 chance you chose it.

My X-Bow Street is white.

I actually decided to ignore everyone and get a Tesla Roadster's Very Orange. Looks exactly the same as Historic Orange.

New Indy Yellow Pearl from an S2000 or NSX looks pretty close.

Last edited:
My X-Bow Street is white.

I actually decided to ignore everyone and get a Tesla Roadster's Very Orange. Looks exactly the same as Historic Orange.
'Glutorange', from the Audi TTS coupe '09, the best alternative for the McLaren Orange in my opinion and it's a bit cheaper

Well, too late for that!

EDIT: You may have a strong case of The Feels if you have Senna driving an NSX.

I got them when I had taken a pic of him driving the new version of it. Manly tears were shed that day.

for me, trying to make my car how I want it in real life
anyone know a good 'matte metallic blue'? would it need to be something that's won? I have a matt blue but its more of a navy blue, and I want it more
10047978455_c9c09a3817.jpg

like this

for me, trying to make my car how I want it in real life
anyone know a good 'matte metallic blue'? would it need to be something that's won? I have a matt blue but its more of a navy blue, and I want it more
10047978455_c9c09a3817.jpg

like this

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any matte metallic blue. The only matte blues are carryovers from GT5: matte blue, matte dark blue, and matte light blue. I don't think that there's any matte chips from any cars newly added to GT6

Last edited:
It's a shame the new Stingray Gran Turismo doesn't provide a paint chip, it would be pretty close.

Just bought a Shelby GT350 '65 without stripes, when i tried to paint it the stripes came back! But that's not the strange bit;

Saddle Tan
(Chevrolet Corvette Coupe C2 '63) & Olympic Gold (Chevrolet Camaro SS '69/ Z28 '69) are absolutely identical colors (although their paint chips are different!), - but if you paint the GT 350 Saddle Tan you get black stripes and if you paint it Olympic Gold you get white stripes!

Anyone know of any color/stripe combinations where the same thing happens? Because that just seems freaky!

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any matte metallic blue. The only matte blues are carryovers from GT5: matte blue, matte dark blue, and matte light blue. I don't think that there's any matte chips from any cars newly added to GT6

matte light blue might be close, but I only have "matte blue" so far, and that's fairly dark

--edit--

I just tried 'matte 009' and I guess not too far off

1623802_10151854925126722_2126624077_o.jpg

Last edited:
That is the most beautiful 997 GT3 RS I have ever seen. :drool:

Speaking of wheel color matching, what is best for matching the wheels on the R35 GT-R black edition?
It's stunning.
Best match for the GT-R wheel in my collection is Grigio Avlon from the Murcielago LP 640, and I have a shocking collection of grays. The hard part was matching the finish not the shade but I tested it on the BBS LM-R, Rays Trinity 5, and the high offset Enkei 5-spokes with mini spokes recessed on either side of the primary ones (I forget the name :lol: ) for consistency. Hope that helps.

I can't be bothered to upload from PS3 to Flicky but if you'd like I can send you a side-by-side comparison via PSN IM. The car costs more than an LFA and you were hesitant to buy one of those.

RP05, that's the Enkei wheel I tested it on. :lol:

Last edited:
The car costs more than an LFA and you were hesitant to buy one of those.

It's not that I hesitate on buying the pricier cars, I just think that buying a car of that price just to harvest a color is a little redundant. Especially if you are someone who is just starting out (I'm not, but thats my point).

Back