The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
does anyone know where i can find this UPS brown color? preferably on a cheap car
177016-640.jpg
Hot Chocolate from the Mini Cooper S also works.

The one colour I'm desperate to find is to match the green metalic paint off of the Takata Dome NSX 2006 model. I need so I can repaint the HSV-010 base model. Thanks

7855071326_081a7809b2_o.png

Honda BEAT Version F '92 - Cr. 13,380 - "Aztec Green Pearl"

Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '93 - Cr. 16,380 and Honda Civic SiR II (EG) '95 - Cr. 16,980 - "Tahitian Green Pearl":

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe '97 - Cr. 24,110 and Chevrolet Camaro SS '00 - Cr. 22,150 - "Mystic Teal Metallic"

Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 - Cr. 82,000 - "Turquoise Metallic":

Anything close to this Volvo blue? Would love my C30 looking like this. :)

Try any of the blues I've listed in this post above. The most vibrant one is

Lancia Stratos '73 - Cr. 375,000 - "Azzurro"

Last edited:
anyone know where I can get this color? Even though I hate the kid i bought this car from for doing this half 🤬 job of painting it. I still want to paint my GT6 miata this color. I'm probably looking for one of those hard to find GT-Matte colors. which I can probably only get by winning seasonal events.
2012-04-13%2016.35.48.jpg

Last edited:
anyone know where I can get this color? Even though I hate the kid i bought this car from for doing this half 🤬 job of painting it. I still want to paint my GT6 miata this color. I'm probably looking for one of those hard to find GT-Matte colors. which I can probably only get by winning seasonal events.

Hmm that picture doesn't seem to open, could you post another picture?

What is the deepest black and which car has it?

Try Tuxedo Black. Any old Chevrolet like the old Corvettes have it. Has a strange hue to it, but it's really dark. Also the C4 ZR1 has a very dark black I think. Anything that's not metallic or pearled. It has to be solid.

ABP
Try Ebony from the Jaguar S-Type R it is very dark.

The Ebony paint chip was the deepest black out of the other colours mentioned. I'm using a 60" Samsung LCD tv and black never looks right on LCD's. Thanks guys. 👍

Whose leg do I have to hump to get some Silver Chrome around here?

GT5PhotoShop017_zps40e0eb9f.jpg
I got Silver Chrome with the Anniversary Edition paint chip pack and I think that's the only possible way to get it :// Keep trying the Seasonal Events, if you get gold on those you usually get a chrome paint chip.

You get this colour by obtaining gold in one of the seasonals, the rewards aren't random like last time although I can't remember which event it was and if you needed an Anniversary Edition car or not.

What's the exact color for the same Veyron that famously went around the Top Gear Test Track?
bugattitopgearpowerlap.jpg

min%20519%20431%20100%20bug%20veyron%20top%20gear.JPG

Also looking for the exact colour of the Veyron that went up against the McLaren F1 in Abu Dhabi
bugatti-veyron-vs-mclaren-f1.jpg

Also looking for the exact colour of the Veyron that went up against the McLaren F1 in Abu Dhabi
bugatti-veyron-vs-mclaren-f1.jpg

The closest color I found for the F1 would be "Rosso Cordoba" from the Ferrari Dino...but I think it might be too shiny for the likes of the F1.

Which color and car has this shade of green?

Renaultsport-200-cup-Clio-001.jpg

As you can see, I'm gonna paint this over the Clio RS.

You get this colour by obtaining gold in one of the seasonals, the rewards aren't random like last time although I can't remember which event it was and if you needed an Anniversary Edition car or not.

I managed to get it from the KTM X-Bow seasonal. I've put it on a Charger SRT8 and now the car looks like a Cylon from the old Battlestar Galactica!

I think either FT-1 or Scirocco R.

Ruf pink anyone? LFA Passionate Pink is too harsh and using Plymouth Moulin Rouge currently. Also, McLaren MP4-12C Fire Black substitute?

DSCF4636.jpg

I want to emulate this car, I need a green like this and about the model? The closer one should be the BMW M3 GTR

Try Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 - Cr. 17,200 - "Java"

or Lexus LFA '10 - Cr. 365,000 - "Fresh Green"

Which color and car has this shade of green?

Renaultsport-200-cup-Clio-001.jpg

As you can see, I'm gonna paint this over the Clio RS.

Lexus LFA '10 - Cr. 365,000 - "Mist Green" is much lighter, but it's the closest that I can think of. There's got to be something closer.

P.S. Greetings, fellow Opponaut! (I'm lonestranger).

... Also, McLaren MP4-12C Fire Black substitute?

Range Rover Evoque - Cr. 60,000 - "Havana (Premium Metallic)/roof white". Compare it side-by-side with a Fire Black Mclaren here. In the shade, the Evoque looks lighter than the 12C, but in the light they are nearly identical.

Try Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 - Cr. 17,200 - "Java"

or Lexus LFA '10 - Cr. 365,000 - "Fresh Green"

Lexus LFA '10 - Cr. 365,000 - "Mist Green" is much lighter, but it's the closest that I can think of. There's got to be something closer.

P.S. Greetings, fellow Opponaut! (I'm lonestranger).

Range Rover Evoque - Cr. 60,000 - "Havana (Premium Metallic)/roof white". Compare it side-by-side with a Fire Black Mclaren here. In the shade, the Evoque looks lighter than the 12C, but in the light they are nearly identical.

Thank you. And here I thought that was just a McLaren painted the "UPS brown" that was asked about.

I won this color at a Seasonal Event. The color can not buy.
I got Silver Chrome with the Anniversary Edition paint chip pack and I think that's the only possible way to get it :// Keep trying the Seasonal Events, if you get gold on those you usually get a chrome paint chip.

Getting the Gold on the current seasonal KTM X-Bow Street Super Lap on Eiger Nordwand awards you a GT Chrome 009-N chip. Thanks to Boone for posting the info. I can confirm that it's from the KTM seasonal event as I just won it myself.

EDIT: As of the 1.04 update, Seasonal Event prizes and gifts are previewed in the entry screen. Yay!

It's the only silver-coloured of the "GT Chrome" chips that were DLC in GT5, but I'm unsure whether or not it's exactly identical to the "Silver Chrome" that was a random award in GT5. Either way, it's likely the only silver-coloured chrome chip available without the Anniversary Edition. Get it while you can, the event expires on 02/12/2014 19:00.

Last edited:
Hi guys, need your help to match Ferraris Rosso tristrato (Rosso fuoco) in game, it kinda looks like the default color for the 599 gtb but when you get it it just gives you the Rosso monza (the real one, the one from the 430 and the scud) paint chip

image.jpg
image.jpg

Hi guys, need your help to match Ferraris Rosso tristrato (Rosso fuoco) in game, it kinda looks like the default color for the 599 gtb but when you get it it just gives you the Rosso monza (the real one, the one from the 430 and the scud) paint chip

View attachment 107712 View attachment 107713

Of all the metallic & pearl reds I own, this is the closest. Perhaps it will work:

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 - Cr. 220,000 - "Competizione Red"

Of all the metallic & pearl reds I own, this is the closest. Perhaps it will work:

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 - Cr. 220,000 - "Competizione Red"
Thx I was between that and the lfa pearl red. Anyhow there is any way to get the "fake" (looks like a pearl ich rosso corsa) rosso monza from the 599 gtb??? I brought the scud first on that color so my paint chip is the "real" Rosso m (dark). I would really love to get the 599 Rosso m. shade on the 458 :P

Thx I was between that and the lfa pearl red. Anyhow there is any way to get the "fake" (looks like a pearl ich rosso corsa) rosso monza from the 599 gtb??? I brought the scud first on that color so my paint chip is the "real" Rosso m (dark). I would really love to get the 599 Rosso m. shade on the 458 :P

Have you also bought a 599 in Rosso Monza? I assume that it will give you a chip that is different than the chip that you got from the 430 Scuderia.

Back