The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
Can anyone help me out with purpulish silver for the silvia s13?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 23
Try Moist Silver? Can't remember where that's from. One of the micas is also like this colour will check later

The 91 Silvia q has that color but looks more silver than your pic . I've found a pearl color called gris Bleu that's kinda close but I don't know the source

Me too. I collect a lot of the factory 2 tones. I'm actually trying to match my wheels to the gold on lower half of my 90 Silvia

Anything close to the Lunar Storm Scion FR-S colour? The closest I have found so far was on the aw11 MR2, White II I think it was called.

Edit: Found Ivory Mist on the Nissan Pao to be closer, might even be exact.

Last edited:
I have a gloss paint called Java that looks almost exactly the same! it may be the one mentioned here but I can't remember where I got it from https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/where-can-you-find-the-color-teal.295146/
Edit - looks like I got mine from the Spitfire; it's a bit more saturated than what you're looking for but still very close

Funny is that yesterday I checked the dealers and found this Java Paint on the Spitfire and it's infact nearly like the real one. I took some photos.

And thanks for your find! Good one!

There is a colour under the metallic section that is titled "GT6 Metallic 012 Anniversary Deep Blue". It is an exact copy of the colour, however it is only available to those with the 15th Anniv version.

I know that. Obviously, if I had the 15th Anniversary Edition, I'd have the color and I wouldn't have even needed to ask the question in the first place. But, I don't have the 15th Anniversary Edition, so I have to improvise. So I'll ask again. What color from the dealerships can I use to replicate 15th Anniversary Edition blue?

I know that. Obviously, if I had the 15th Anniversary Edition, I'd have the color and I wouldn't have even needed to ask the question in the first place. But, I don't have the 15th Anniversary Edition, so I have to improvise. So I'll ask again. What color from the dealerships can I use to replicate 15th Anniversary Edition blue?
IIRC the 4.2 Audi R8 has a similar blue.

Back