The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
From what car? Can you provide a picture? Otherwise we cannot help you.
Whoops.

6046959310_0ae9eab7b4_b.jpg

French Racing Blue. You can get it from the Jag XKR-S or the Triumph Spitfire. You can get the color, but you can't reolicate the car. The 997 911 is not in the game.

Last edited:
French Racing Blue. You can get it from the Jag XKR-S or the Triumph Spitfire. You can get the color, but you can't reolicate the car. The 997 911 is not in the game.
well yes, hopefully we might see Porsche make an appearance in the next GT game since their contract with EA ended, until then gotta just use the RGT. Thanks for the help though

Anyone know something close to Verde Artemis from the Murcielago 40th Anniversary? It's a subtle pearlescent jade with a hint of green. Closest I've found so far are Greenish Blue Pearl from '93 Silvia and Turquoise Mica Metallic from Toyota Sera, both are too green rather than blue

Attachments

• 6089444846_f6413d1094_o.jpg
    6089444846_f6413d1094_o.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 26
  • lamborghini-murcielago-40th.jpg
    lamborghini-murcielago-40th.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 26
  • lp_anniversary.jpg
    lp_anniversary.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 24
  • mur40th1.jpg
    mur40th1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 25
Anyone know something close to Verde Artemis from the Murcielago 40th Anniversary? It's a subtle pearlescent jade with a hint of green. Closest I've found so far are Greenish Blue Pearl from '93 Silvia and Turquoise Mica Metallic from Toyota Sera, both are too green rather than blue
Try [Azure Turquoise Metallic - Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 / Chevrolet Camaro SS '69]

Try [Azure Turquoise Metallic - Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 / Chevrolet Camaro SS '69]
That's great, thanks! I was using Blue Metallic (not sure what car from) that was great correct shade of blue and even the hint of green but was a bit too dark. This is the right shade and brightness but is a blue mixed with green alone rather than the extra layers but the closest for now, thanks again )

I have a bunch of silver colors, but I think either Titanium Blade or Aluminum Metallic would work.

I forgot where Titanium Blade was from, but I think Aluminum Metallic was from the Esprit Sport 350.

EDIT: Titanium Blade is from the GT-R Concept '01 and New Aluminum Metallic is from the Esprit Sport 350.

Last edited:
I don't think I have that color.
Ah...others may find you an alternative but that's the only one I know. I use lots of pearl and metallic oranges and unfortunately that one's pretty unique, it's an orange best described as "a bit dated", it's what i use on an LP400 rather than the newer Lambos for example. Yea the C8 is a much newer car but when i saw that orange in your pic i had to double check online as i assumed from what i remembered the car that it'd be a lot stronger orange but it really is a lot like that paint!

Is that a solid white? Maybe Scotia White from the old Lancers or Brite White from the Charger Super Bee. Or like Eran said, the white from the LM55 VGT.

Back