The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
Just wondering if the colors are already available. But if not, any matches to these?
CiQu77jWsAAcEIc.jpg

Just wondering if the colors are already available. But if not, any matches to these?
CiQu77jWsAAcEIc.jpg
It should be Rising Blue Metallic for the VW and WR Blue Mica for the Subaru. Both colors are dealership colors and are available on the cars in the picture.

What color is this car?? and can I find it in the game??

Furious 7  GTR 1.png

I've been looking and can't seem to find a match. It's not Bayside Blue, it's too light.

Hi everyone, i think you can help me.
I'm searching two colors. The first is Monterey blue/ Nethus blue (it's the same) who is a Lamborghini color.
The second is Nardo Grey who is an Audi color.

HKGySTJ.jpg

6556039147_9283e0cdf0_b.jpg

2013-12-04133307_zps41af43cf.jpg

Thank you for your help!

I'm searching two colors. The first is Monterey blue/ Nethus blue (it's the same) who is a Lamborghini color.

HKGySTJ.jpg

Thank you for your help!

Try GTS Blue from the SRT Viper, and I think that the Abarth 500 might have a grey paint chip.

HKGySTJ.jpg

Thank you for your help!
Try the gran turismo Blau from the SLS AMG

I choose the grigio campovolo from the Abarth 500 and the granturismo blau frome the Mercedes SLS, thank you maxox.
Pictures are dark but the colors are perfect!

Attachments

• Ronda.jpg
    Ronda.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Syracuse (jour).jpg
    Syracuse (jour).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Syracuse (jour)_1.jpg
    Syracuse (jour)_1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 34
Hi everyone, this is my first post on gtplanet! :gtpflag: I want to paint my MK VI Golf R in this blue from the MK VII. Can you help?
vw-golf-r-rt-016.JPG

Last edited:
Either that or the 15th Anniversary Deep Blue if you have the Anniversary Edition of GT6, but it may be too dark.

Either that or the 15th Anniversary Deep Blue if you have the Anniversary Edition of GT6, but it may be too dark.
I don't have the 15th anniversary edition. I thought the blue from the ST was a bit different at first but I took the car to a track and I realized it was just the weird GT Auto lighting confusing me. :)

Hi everyone! Does anybody knows how many colours we have in GT6? I have 1402 colours and maybe far from having all.
Sorry if my question is on wrong thread.

I'm going to guess over 3,000 chips counting the ones from Seasonals. Do you know how many colors the Superbird has... A lot...

Back