The GT6 "I need PSN friends" Thread - UPDATED

PSN: Heyagarn
Name: Lewy

I'm not on all the time, but it would be good to have more GTP friends to race and mess around with

Hello everyone. I am new to GTPlanet and so I thought I would start a thread looking for more friends that are playing GT6 as only a handful of my current friends play it.

I have been playing Gran Turismo since GT4 and I'm by no means the greatest driver, but ever since GT4 Gran Turismo has been my favorite video game series.

My psn is drummR5050 so please feel free to add me. I'm hoping to meet a lot of cool people and have a great time out on the track. Thank you.
Welcome to GTPlanet 👍 Have a look here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp-wrs-comprehensive-guide.180298/

Its a competitive race series but we're a community first and a competition second and its a great way to pick up techniques and get tips from more experienced drivers. We also have amongst our members some of the fastest GTers around from whom you can learn.

Have a browse through my YouTube channel (in signature) to see some of the car/track combos we've run. There's a different TT every week and then each TT is run as a live race the following week. There's also a race academy for those wishing to learn race craft with one-to-one tutoring on occasion if required.

We're currently running the qualifier for GT6 WRS Registry if you decide to have a go. The deadline for the initial registry is Monday 13th Jan @ 23.59GMT, after which it will close briefly while we process the first round of entries.

Im in the same boat as this and looking for more GT players in my friends list to see how i stack up! So anyone feel free to add me aswell. My PSN is couttsy21!

Hi, I'm on the east coast of Australia (GMT +10), online some weeknights and weekends if I'm lucky.
PSN: Heyagarn
Add away!

Hi guys my PSN is drueska_92_burk3
I am in Australia, the eastern coast in particular, meaning UTC +11 until April, where it goes back to UTC +10. Just after a couple of trophies, particularly 0.01 seconds

Edit: The state I am in follows daylight savings. So does another. The third State being Queensland, does not observe daylight savings.

I don't race online much, but it'd be nice to have someone to compare license 'tests' and seasonal events times with.

PSN: blackhoover

Last edited:
Hi all I have been a GT fan since the beginning. I don't do much drifting but, everything else is cool.
Looking for people that like to race clean and fun. My PSN is CaliDriver1 send a request if you like.

PIP_36

UK

I am usually on at the weekends, mostly racing with GT race cars, Touring cars on Silverstone GP, Spa, Ring GP, Bathurst and Suzuka GP.

Also hold one-make events on the above circuits, usually HSV or M3.

I usually host and have been having some great racing online recently, add me and join in the fun!

Feel free to add me to your PSN Friendlist. I've been playing GT-Series since PSX.
I am what you can call a casual gamer, so don't expect me online all the time.

PSN: turbanist
GT Name: Nailz Nailman

Sure, I'll go for more friends. I'm not racing online yet, I'm pretty focused on career mode at the moment. Pretty fun to have some times to compare with, I've been a controller racer since GT1 and bought a wheel for Christmas. Slowly but surely I'm getting better with it!

PSN: EndymionFRS

PSN: icleolion
UK, play during evenings mostly. Race online sometimes, but mainly looking to compare laptimes with people who take the seasonals seriously and only run with ABS 1.

this thread shouldn't be at page 7 ,

even tho i allready posted once , lately i am having trouble finding friends to race online with , so here goes another try ...

Mostly into 450-500-550pp streetcars sportstires , and a nordschleife addict :P ....

My friends are always offline and most of em are not so into cars

add me: OmarM_Evo-King

PS:I know it's kinda silly, but I luv it!!

Racing for real and sometimes just cruising.

PSN:Cassiotus

PS: Tomorrow gonna host 20-35 lap races (nurb 8 laps). Race winner chooses PP and Tyre limit.
All aids but not abs are off.

Back