The GT6 "I need PSN friends" Thread - UPDATED

Add me: ketiux

I basically race very low PP cars (425PP with Sport Hards). I'm usually searching for lobbies that met those requirements but are really hard to find. I'm also a very clean racer. :)

Well why not, seems I need to get online sooner or later...

PSN is Matski

I tend to race bone stock since I don't have the time to tune cars to certain PP. I don't often bother with much that is faster than the GT cars... I race so ethically and morally that I rarely complete lap 1 without spinning out to avoid other players. I use a T500RS, but despite popular misconception, my speeds are average at best and if you tap me I can't recover!

Add me if you want, I don't have so much time, so I would expect to duck in and out from time to time.

Add me: ketiux

I basically race very low PP cars (425PP with Sport Hards). I'm usually searching for lobbies that met those requirements but are really hard to find. I'm also a very clean racer. :)

I use a little more powerfull cars (not a lot) but I would like to race as you say! my ID is foxmanx

PSN Adam-aw11

I look for rooms with:
-street cars
-450-600pp
-boost off
-short-ish races 2-5 laps, just practice-race (no Qualifying)
-without driving aids (don't mind if other people use them)
-just clean fun races mixing it up a bit.

I'm sometimes on weeknights 7-10pm AEST

Ok my phone was acting stupidly but my name is psn SlowFWD84.i do custom tracks street cars.occasionally race cars but im a quite popular guy but im a clean racer.startin a drift league when the course maker is up

PSN: TheNoseKnows__ (Two underscores at the end)

I'm of average skill and usually run stock street cars on sports or comfort tires, as I do not really have the time/skill to tune properly. I would classify myself as a casual driver who drives clean and is laid back. Hopfeully there are a few others out there will the same interests.

I need some friends! I Am pretty awful at this game, but I'm not good at many games at all. That being said, I need some friends who make me feel like I'm good. I work full time, but I still try to get online occasionally. I just made an account to post this so I better get some friend request, lol >_<
~PSN: Emilignify

Take care! ;)

PSN: bmwracedriver23

I like racing slow cars (400-500pp). I'm not really into competitive racing, I just want to have a good time.

KazaSupra

I mainly do drifting or Wangan runs, I never find many lobbys on SSR7 that consist of wangan racing. Its a real shame as there was tons on GT5 aha. I don't race to win, I race to make friends and have fun!

Feel free to add me! (Comrade-Shepard, and yes, part of that's a Mass Effect reference.) I'm not real great, so my ghosts should be a nice ego boost. :)

I've only played online once, so bear in mind that I'm more looking for people to compare times/ghosts than people to race online with.

My PSN: Twin-Turbo-Lemon
I'm an average driver, usually racing stock 400-600 PP cars with no aids, and I usually play on weekends. I like driving on the Nordschliefe. I don't have a mic. Just include your GTP name, please.

Last edited:
Most of my friends love shooters, so feel free to add me

Psn: djdmind

Im also interested in doing online shoots in GT6

PSN: hairystig

Average DFGT user slow! lol always try to observe normal track etiquette (i.e. no ramming etc).
I do most seasonal time trials (but not drifting) and host rooms, usually same cars stock or road cars on road tyres (i.e. not racing tyres!) no one ever joins.

Save GT6 for me! I will except blank FRs.

Last edited:
PSN: helmer1898

I'm collecting cars, especially LMP's but also other. As for now I have 230+ cars. Could have had more, but I've bought four 20M cars.

Hi to everyone on GTPlanet, I'm Grant 42 years young. Been playing GT since GT1. I like to gold everything and aim for the top 1000 on TT's and drifts, sometimes better sometimes worse. Please feel free to add me to your friends list. PSN, Grant-Urismo

PSN: majkel33PL (it is a polish phonetic writing of 'Michael')

Looking for some people to train my skills with. I mostly enjoy driving stock road cars and comparong them to each other. I drive with a DS3 and very occasionaly with a DFGT so i could use spme tutoring on how to get the most out of a wheel. I speak nearly fluent english plus i understand german. I also have a mic for the ps3. Feel free to add me.

PSN: Sploltoen

I normally do touring car racing, cruising (showing off and testing car setups), and run hot laps. Feel free to add me. I feel a tad lonely.
Sorry for the slight bump on this thread.

Back