The GT6 "I need PSN friends" Thread - UPDATED

I guess anyone can send me an FR on PSN if they wish. Don't ask for my PSN ID, you can see it.

psn - cwis667 clean racer in uk most rooms i join have aids on ( i dont allways use but there if u wanna) allways clean racing with a good bunch of guys n gurls

Anyone who likes drifting or dirty racing add me :D ... even if you're not into drifting or dirty racing :P:D

looking for a few my UK friends, to compare Seasonal times, and licence times, I try to get 4 digits in seasonals, some times get into the 3 digits, now I got my wheel fixed.
PSN DBM_Bones

I would like some friends to drift/race with. GT6 is really getting boring 👎 ...

<-- PSN is same as GTP ID

Go ahead and add me anyone. I'm usually just trying out the seasonals and licenses tests. Sometimes racing online but not terribly often.

PSN - GForce1015

Any good rooms that don't race exclusively on Nurburgring with RS tires will make me happy.

My PSN is shown. Never really use the GTP one. I like free run lobbies. I'd like PP-specific race lobbies as long as they're not running street cars on racing tires. For some reason, it just doesn't feel right to me. Of course, I like to drive race cars as well.

Just want to keep this fresh. I am jumping back into GT6 and would like to add some friends to compare times with. I typically don't race online, just like to see where I stand with my awful driving. PSN ID peteg9699

I don't do much online mainly because I can't find good rooms but also I never when I am going to be on but I would like some friends to compare my slow times to. PSN ID mrbabyboyd

Like classic cars? Want to race classic cars? (Note that I really would just like to organize classic races, any PP, not any sort of racing series) Please add me! I need friends! ryan428scj - RyanRacer

Throwing my name in the hat here.

All my friends are too fast for me to keep up with, so I'd like some slow friends I can compare my times with ;) I generally get bronze or at best silver in the seasonals etc.

PSN Gambleboyen, anyone can add me

If anybody wants to add me on their friends list I will be more than happy to accept. The more the better. I usually go for it on one of the seasonal time trials- (3 top 1,000's- with a 250th being my best) and just get gold on the other. Anybody of any skill level is welcomed to send a friend request, and if you ever need any help with GT6 I will be glad to help if I can. psn srmellott

Hi , looking to add new friends around my skill level. I get silver or bronze with the often gold. Enjoy any type of racing but enjoying the senns F3 lately on Daytona road course. So add away my PSN is Das89z

Well, I could always go for some new friends. More friends=bigger party (and maybe more FGT's races) :sly:

PSN: GTP_rjayco

Feel free to add me - PSN: marcolinos54321

Always doing seasonals (Not aiming for top but I putt some effort after reaching gold), not much time for racing sessions.

I just want some ghosts for the seasonal TTs and maybe friends for serious GT3 class racing, however add me, culo1986 is my iD I'm by far no pro driver, but i've manged to gold every seasonal with my g25.

Last edited:
Back