The GT6 Save Editor Thread

Yes I was.
If someone is still having problems when saving, create a folder in the main directory of the save editor with the following name "GTSaveData" inside this folder paste the dll "GT.SaveData.dll" that is in the main directory of the mod. Create a new folder inside "GTSaveData" with the name "GT6.SaveData" and place your save that you want to change inside that folder so that the final directory is: "[...]GTSaveData\GT6.SaveData\BCJS37016- GAME6". I did this on 7/5/2023 and the save worked. GG guys

Even after so long this save editor works perfectly, I don't have a Play 3, but I tested it on the emulator and everything is ok, there is no need to open it as an administrator, just open the program and choose the folder where the save is, the directory is: RPCS3\dev_hdd0\home\00000001\savedata just choose the folder corresponding to your game version, my game is BCUS98296 and my save folder is BCJS37016-GAME6, I recommend not to make too many changes the first time, add a little money, save and see if it's working, don't put money in the maximum, put 1000000 and see if it's working, go little by little making changes so as not to corrupt the save and don't forget to make a backup!

Apparently it's possible to just add money and give "gold all" to all events (no fun), I would like to be able to edit my time on the licenses to get gold on all of them, but that doesn't seem to work. Is this editor on the latest version?

Apparently it's possible to just add money and give "gold all" to all events (no fun)
Yea, it is, though I should note with golding all events you have to go through each set of events for everything to update properly, including sitting through a long credits sequence.
I would like to be able to edit my time on the licenses to get gold on all of them, but that doesn't seem to work.
Tell you the truth, I haven't even used this editor enough to know if it even supports that,
Is this editor on the latest version?
Well it is a work in progress and it's coming from the creators Mega, so I am pretty sure it is.

I don't know who created the mod, but he did a great job, I hope that in the future there will be another update and we can edit more things like getting gold only in licenses. Recently the emulator got a lot of improvements now a lot of people can play this game again on PC so it would be nice to get an update so everyone can enjoy it. :)

I don't know who created the mod, but he did a great job,
It's not a mod, it's a save editor. It was made by Razerman (AKA xFileFin).

I don't know if it will get any new updates or not beyond bug fixes it may need later because the creator tends to be pretty busy every time I talk to him.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to add the unobtainable paints or just specific paints, without adding so many that the paint list becomes hard to navigate?
I tried to work this out by myself but I guess I'm too stupid :/
Also on a side note if any one knows which update patched hybriding that's be great, because I looked around a bit but I couldn't find which specific one it was and I know that it's been briefly discussed on this thread, I'm just hoping there is someone out there that knows.

What exactly is happening?
Edit: Or not, it seems you only joined to post this and then left. It would be nice if you could stick around and explain your problem instead of just posting and leaving with no explanation.

Last edited:
I tried the save editor, it loaded in all the credits and put cars into my garage, however the edited cars are behaving oddly and bouncing around causing this
1690743480862.png

I am using version 1.00 so cars go faster than usual (Pagani Huayra goes 510kmh+ instead of 498kmh), would that be the cause of this?

Last edited:
Either you're entering invalid values or the editor is modifying the wrong ones.

Frankly, I have never toyed around with hybriding much at all in GT6, so it's hard to say.

I can't say I know what's happening here, but I'll let the creator know and see what he can find out.

Also, when you upload pictures, theirs an "Insert..." option, and when clicking there are 2 options, full image and thumbnail. I'd appreciate it if error messages were inserted as full images so it's easier to read.

Edit: Try downloading the latest .NET Framework if you haven't already. He thinks thats why this is happening.

Last edited:
I can't say I know what's happening here, but I'll let the creator know and see what he can find out.

Also, when you upload pictures, theirs an "Insert..." option, and when clicking there are 2 options, full image and thumbnail. I'd appreciate it if error messages were inserted as full images so it's easier to read.

Edit: Try downloading the latest .NET Framework if you haven't already. He thinks thats why this is happening.
i did every thing and still the same

i did every thing and still the same
So I discussed this with the creator and he says you're missing netstandard.dll, which shouldn't happen if you installed .NET Framework. The only thing I know to tell you is to Google the problem and try any solutions that come up or if you can find the appropriate netstandard.dll file, try dropping it into the save editor folder. Unfortunately, I don't really know what else to tell you.

So I discussed this with the creator and he says you're missing netstandard.dll, which shouldn't happen if you installed .NET Framework. The only thing I know to tell you is to Google the problem and try any solutions that come up or if you can find the appropriate netstandard.dll file, try dropping it into the save editor folder. Unfortunately, I don't really know what else to tell you.
is still the same i guess the editor needs fixes

It shouldn't be, I also use Windows 10 and have no issues with it. The issue is you're lacking one of its dependencies, which typically wouldn't happen, yet somehow it did. 🤔 Without direct access to your computer, I don't really know what to do about the issue you're having right now.

My only other suggestion is simply to try another computer if you can.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back