The GT6 Save Editor Thread

It shouldn't be, I also use Windows 10 and have no issues with it. The issue is you're lacking one of its dependencies, which typically wouldn't happen, yet somehow it did. 🤔 Without direct access to your computer, I don't really know what to do about the issue you're having right now.

My only other suggestion is simply to try another computer if you can.
i recorded a video for the problem how i can find a solution

the video is here

Last edited:
Alright, I talked to him about it and he recommends you uninstall .NET Framework. Once that's done, try to install .NET Framework 4.7.2 since that's what the editor was made for.

Being completely honest, I've never done this before, so I don't know how much help I can be with doing this, but hopefully, it will take care of whatever the issue is.
The .NET Framework 4.7.2 is not supported on this operating system. that's all i got also the download link is so slow can someone upload it again in faster uploaded site

Last edited:
The .NET Framework 4.7.2 is not supported on this operating system. that's all i got also the download link is so slow can someone upload it again in faster uploaded site
The download link is the official one. Unless you download it from another site (which for drivers is not recommended for obvious reasons) it's as fast as it gets.

The download link is the official one. Unless you download it from another site (which for drivers is not recommended for obvious reasons) it's as fast as it gets.
i download it from the official one and i tried it with a windows 7 and still the same

i download it from the official one and i tried it with a windows 7 and still the same
Could you run this command in you Command Prompt as Administrator?
reg query "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Net Framework Setup\NDP\v4" /s

Then, please attach a print here to check your .Net Framework version you have.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Not only that, but I don't think the AUP permits me to share a reupload of it either.
I don't think this editor was designed with Windows 7 in mind, so I wouldn't expect it to work on it. Did you try running the uninstaller for .NET Framework on your Windows 10 computer though?

Could you run this command in you Command Prompt as Administrator?
reg query "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Net Framework Setup\NDP\v4" /s

Then, please attach a print here to check your .Net Framework version you have.

Thank you.
i deleted the net framework from my pc
Not only that, but I don't think the AUP permits me to share a reupload of it either.

I don't think this editor was designed with Windows 7 in mind, so I wouldn't expect it to work on it. Did you try running the uninstaller for .NET Framework on your Windows 10 computer though?
can i use it with windows xp because it so old so i can download the net framework for the editor ? and i installed the uninstaller but i didn't know how to use it

my pc isnt strong enough to emulate but, i used this on the ps3 and works fine, i added money trying to figure out how to add all paint chips

Hi, how do you do "all gold" for the events? I can't find it in the save editor.
It's right here:
1694119166002.png

I don't have a save game loaded in the screenshot, but the button is on the top left. I should note in order for everything to update like it should, you have to go into the events themselves. (I forget the exact process)

i just wander if there a way to open s license without do the tests can that save editor do that?
If I understand your question correctly, I am pretty sure you can with the gold all function. Like I said in the post though, you'll have to view events themselves for it to update properly.

So while we have a thread for GT5 regarding discussion on garage editors, we do not have one for GT6. And yes, thanks to Razerman, there actually is a save editor for GT6, it’s actually been around for almost 2 years now, but I don’t know if it’s even been shared here yet, so I figured it’s about time we finally get a thread about it.

I am aware we have a modding discussion here for GT6, but that one is primarily about modding the game data, this is about the save data.

Anyways, here’s the aforementioned garage editor for GT6:

Now I must confess, I have not used it much since I don’t play GT6 a whole lot, but it’s worked fine for me the times I have used it. As always though, if you have any issues, be sure to share them here so hopefully, they can be fixed later! :)
I'd just like to thank whoever made this, I used the GT5 Editor and GT6 Vision car sell trick before as well and they really rescued games that had long ago been put in the drawer because I couldn't stand the grind of getting credits, or GT5s ridiculous revolving Used Car menu (Thankfully GT6 just put them all in the Dealers as NEW and you could just buy them...Or use a save Editor to get them...Lol!! and I am really enjoying GT6 again now. A SUPER EXCELLENT and totally unexpected BONUS that comes with this editor is that it fixes the ridiculous 500 bay Garage and Stockyard feature and ALL the cars are now in the main Garage so you don't have to keep swapping back and forth and loading that stupid Stockyard and you can choose away in Career (if eligable) and Free Run (any) to your hearts content (Arcade Mode you are still limited to Current Car, Favorites, and Loan Car but now swapping Current to ANY car is only a few button presses away) also, because all cars are in your main Garage, they are all ticked as 'Owned' in the dealers so you don't keep re-buying because Stockyard cars aren't ticked in the Dealers (Why!?!). I had all the 'Buyable' cars anyway, by repeating the two profile saves, buying and selling the Mercedes Vision car while swapping between 'Game Version' updates trick (Quite a chore) but this Editor gets you ALL cars in one go! also even if you are too up yourself to 'Cheat', or like grinding away, or have all the cars already, this editor is worth getting just for making your garage a breeze to select cars with now...rather than a pain, and if a 'Civilian' has fixed it, it makes you wonder why Polyphony made it like that in the first place.

Last edited:
I edited my PS3 save file successfully but it says it's corrupted when loading on my PS3 and creates a new file but you have to start the game from scratch.
Anybody with the same problem?

Last edited:
I edited my PS3 save file successfully but it says it's corrupted when loading on my PS3 and creates a new file but you have to start the game from scratch.
Anybody with the same problem?
I might have a time or 2, but I could be wrong. Always make sure you back up your save game before you do anything.
hello guys i successful made the tool works and it's so nice i have now lot of money but how i can have s license
Been a while since I tried it again, but I think theirs a feature on the editor that lets you gold all licenses. You'll have to go into the event menus in order for everything to update properly though.

Here:
1699478740330.png

I should note I don't have a save game loaded in the screenshot, but if you load one, their should be more information available.

Back