The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #05 (Touring Car Revival) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 274 comments
Looks fine to me Nessy. You never know, what you're working on now could be great for the next comp!
Thanks man. đź‘Ť If we do have another comp along the lines of Super Taikyu liveries, then i'll be sure to enter it. Though now i'm kind of praying for a contest that involves doing a livery for Go-Karts. Less real estate to work with, should hopefully mean less logos and less stress. :lol:

If we do have another comp along the lines of Super Taikyu liveries, then i'll be sure to enter it.
I'm open for suggestions ;) See my signature :)

The poll is now live!

Thanks for participating and good luck :cheers:

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

PS5 Ray Tracing

Sorry I was so late I didn't take time to speak about my entry.

At the beginning, as I knew I would be short on time, I thought about one of my Renault BTCC liveries, already made in GT Sport.

But I finally decided to do something new, I think these LEC deserve a special attention and they help me to do things I'm not used to, so I went on Google to find something and as I've always been a BMW fan since my father had his first one more than 20 years ago I looked for this brand and found that livery quite unknown to me.

The design, the colours, I thought it was the one I had to go for.

Until yesterday I had only the M4 done but I wanted to show the original E30 too to let you see the differences between the two.
I decided to change some of the sponsors but kept them BMW related as you can see.
I added some "faded" effects on the stripes, trying to modernise the design.

I hope you'll like it, good luck everyone for the poll, thanks to @Racerx_34 for this great theme and congratulations to everyone once again, there's a lot of awesome stuff here!

Last edited:
Back