The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #35 (Sponsored by Fiction) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 83 comments
Both these entries are fantastic, but they both have real company sponsors in them. Don’t all the sponsor decals have to be fictional?
On the driver?
I can change that when I get a chance.

Or do you mean CDPR?

Last edited:
Both these entries are fantastic, but they both have real company sponsors in them. Don’t all the sponsor decals have to be fictional?
are you talking about Yokohama for mine? Im pretty sure the rule said the only real brands we could use are tyre brands

FINAL ENTRY

PS5 Raytracing

full

full

full

full

Been playing a lot of Mario Kart with my son lately and there are enough fictional sponsors in that game.
This inspired me for this livery, well the livery already existed but I made a version of it for this competition.
The colours represent the green and red shells which you can use to shoot your opponents in the game.

Thanks guys, I definitely had fun with the decals. Mainly I just wanted them to look similar, but I couldn't help myself with a few.
Onion 86 - because I really don't like onions (does "86" mean to "get rid of something" outside of the US?).
Winone and Cashbar are a couple of my favorites as well.

That said, I'll only ever use the one with the real decals.

Last edited:
I do agree with my colleagues, your livery is awesome!! 😍

But I'm a little bit confused, I never heard of that Chicken Pit thing and you've put it on both liveries (with and without real sponsors), what is it exactly?
Onion 86 - because I really don't like onions (does "86" mean to "get rid of something" outside of the US?).
You'd be upset in my hometown!
One of our specialities is the pissaladièra, a kind of "pizza" but only with onions! :lol:

For 86 you learnt me something, is it "eight six" >> "hate this" or am I going too far?! 😅

I do agree with my colleagues, your livery is awesome!! 😍

But I'm a little bit confused, I never heard of that Chicken Pit thing and you've put it on both liveries (with and without real sponsors), what is it exactly?

You'd be upset in my hometown!
One of our specialities is the pissaladièra, a kind of "pizza" but only with onions! :lol:

For 86 you learnt me something, is it "eight six" >> "hate this" or am I going too far?! 😅
The Chicken Pit was a fictional restaurant chain in the movie Stroker Ace with Burt Reynolds. Not a particularly great movie (even by Burt's standards), but a car racing movie none the less. All of the stickers on his car were real, except for the Chicken Pit ones.

I'm not sure where the term 86'd originates, but it basically means to "remove". A bar might 86 a customer that is too drunk.

1697045607000.png

Last edited:
The Chicken Pit was a fictional restaurant chain in the movie Stroker Ace with Burt Reynolds. Not a particularly great movie (even by Burt's standards), but a car racing movie none the less. All of the stickers on his car were real, except for the Chicken Pit ones.

I'm not sure where the term 86'd originates, but it basically means to "remove". A bar might 86 a customer that is too drunk.

View attachment 1294333
Ok I get it now, thanks for the answer, I didn't know about this film!

And if you ever know for 86, please let me know! :D

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

PS4 Base
Since I got likes and no negative remarks to my test entry, I dropped in my final entry(after some minor adjustments...)

After beeing a passive(and voting) member in this thread for a long time, I finally decided to become active and take part in the competition...the more the merrier, isn't it...?

This is a very old livery of mine, the original version dates back to GTSport and was one of my very first liveries I ever did( that was before I got aware of all that decaals and stickers supplied by this wonderful community and i only worked with what PD originally gave to us to work with...)

Since I got likes and no negative remarks to my test entry, I dropped in my final entry(after some minor adjustments...)

After beeing a passive(and voting) member in this thread for a long time, I finally decided to become active and take part in the competition...the more the merrier, isn't it...?

This is a very old livery of mine, the original version dates back to GTSport and was one of my very first liveries I ever did( that was before I got aware of all that decaals and stickers supplied by this wonderful community and i only worked with what PD originally gave to us to work with...)
Welcome to the game mate! 🍻

Just prepping my livery for this, but wanted to check if parody brands are a valid fictional sponsor... like Dead Bull instead of Red Bull, etc.

And can the number board be a genuine real world example. such as FIA WEC or Fanatec GTWS one with relevant class notations??

Last edited:
Back