The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 2,106 comments
  • 87,741 views
The idea for biker road trips are good, but in reality, it's really difficult controlling a bike and you end up having a smoking bike.

That's because of yer darned crotch rockets :lol: The chopper that I had was a lot easier to control and manage. It also helps if you don't get bumped into every 3 seconds :rolleyes:
 
That's because of yer darned crotch rockets :lol: The chopper that I had was a lot easier to control and manage. It also helps if you don't get bumped into every 3 seconds :rolleyes:
Hey, I was riding a Bagger.
 
I don't like bikes, so I pretty much skipped all of it.
 
Hey, I was riding a Bagger.

Oh right! Sorry, my memory isn't that amazing right now. 6 AM with no sleep :O

You were driving okay as far as I noticed. Some of the other guys had more trouble, I saw.
 
I really had a laugh at the 4 wide Semi truck race :lol:

"AND THEY ARE FOUR WIDE INTO THE TUNNEL!! MONTY EDGING NAS, OH AND THEY ALL CRASH!!!"
 
0_0.jpg


Me and my buddy tattoo guy in jail! Loved to stare at me.
 
Hello. Who should I add to participate in these events, when I can at least? These look quite fun. Thanks.
 
Okay thanks. I'll send out some FR's in the morning. To be sure, are there any participation requirements? I have school starting next week as well as the big fun game of finding a job, and college applications. So my free time may be thin. I hope that is do-able. Thanks again.
Nope. Just ask for an invite, join our chat, and have fun with us! :)
 
I think we should do a luxury cruise for the next meet. Wear a fancy suit and drive an even fancier car. No supercars. I have been considering buying a Super Diamond, despite the fact that it can't be two-toned (You're killing me, R*), but I think I will replace one of my cars for it. I think this would be a very fun event if people play along and drive appropriate cars and wear appropriate clothing.
 
I think we should do a luxury cruise for the next meet. Wear a fancy suit and drive an even fancier car. No supercars. I have been considering buying a Super Diamond, despite the fact that it can't be two-toned (You're killing me, R*), but I think I will replace one of my cars for it. I think this would be a very fun event if people play along and drive appropriate cars and wear appropriate clothing.
Vixen does not wear suits :grumpy:
Not a bad idea, but I just hate wearing suits. I got the cars though...
 
Vixen does not wear suits :grumpy:
Not a bad idea, but I just hate wearing suits. I got the cars though...

:grumpy: You aren't going to make this easy... are you?
 
I think we should do a luxury cruise for the next meet. Wear a fancy suit and drive an even fancier car. No supercars. I have been considering buying a Super Diamond, despite the fact that it can't be two-toned (You're killing me, R*), but I think I will replace one of my cars for it. I think this would be a very fun event if people play along and drive appropriate cars and wear appropriate clothing.

Hmm... I recently got the Exemplar so that should be something I can do. Clothing... I guess that can be bought :lol:
 
Hmm... I recently got the Exemplar so that should be something I can do. Clothing... I guess that can be bought :lol:

Yes, it can. :lol: I suggest you do a little bit of grinding for cash, then get some nice clothes.

Also, to anyone interested in attending, I do not expect everyone to wear identical outfits. You can change up what you're wearing, just please, please don't look tacky.
 
@CallmeDan
My 'luxury' car list consist of two Oracles, a Schwartzer, F620, Felon, and a Alpha. Are those acceptable or do I have to buy one of those higher end cars?
 
Umm...the most luxurious car I have is a Primo. :lol:
 
Yes, it can. :lol: I suggest you do a little bit of grinding for cash, then get some nice clothes.

Also, to anyone interested in attending, I do not expect everyone to wear identical outfits. You can change up what you're wearing, just please, please don't look tacky.

So i'm guessing we'd be expected to wear more relaxed yet stylish evening clothes, or do we wear full suits? I'm thinking relaxed for my girl just because it would be easier to drive in.

As for the money part, would anyone be up for grinding Rooftop Rumble with me tomorrow? I'm pretty low on funds right now, so doing it for a few hours would be nice.
 
@CallmeDan
My 'luxury' car list consist of two Oracles, a Schwartzer, F620, Felon, and a Alpha. Are those acceptable or do I have to buy one of those higher end cars?

Those are perfect. Exactly the kind of cars I would like to see!

So i'm guessing we'd be expected to wear more relaxed yet stylish evening clothes, or do we wear full suits? I'm thinking relaxed for my girl just because it would be easier to drive in.

As for the money part, would anyone be up for grinding Rooftop Rumble with me tomorrow? I'm pretty low on funds right now, so doing it for a few hours would be nice.

I guess you could wear either. I know for sure that I will be wearing a full suit. :)
 
Umm...the most luxurious car I have is a Primo. :lol:
Get to grindin' Nii or steal either a Shafter or a Oracle.
So i'm guessing we'd be expected to wear more relaxed yet stylish evening clothes, or do we wear full suits? I'm thinking relaxed for my girl just because it would be easier to drive in.

As for the money part, would anyone be up for grinding Rooftop Rumble with me tomorrow? I'm pretty low on funds right now, so doing it for a few hours would be nice.
If you're grinding for clothes, it's not that expensive as one mission is enough just for clothes. If you need cars, steal a Oracle or a Shafter or even the rare Schwartzer. Easier to get one of those than pay the $70K+ for any of those cars, but if I'm not stuck doing something I'd help you grind RR... if you have it that is.
 
If you're grinding for clothes, it's not that expensive as one mission is enough just for clothes. If you need cars, steal a Oracle or a Shafter or even the rare Schwartzer. Easier to get one of those than pay the $70K+ for any of those cars, but if I'm not stuck doing something I'd help you grind RR... if you have it that is.

Oh, cars aren't the issue. I'm level 79 with 2 400K+ apartments filled with expensive cars. When the hackers reigned GTA Online I got gifted money and bought pretty much all the expensive cars. Still have the Entity and Cheetah thanks to that period.

My more recent purchases have been killing my bank account though. I bought one of the high life apartments, an Exemplar and a Schwartzer fully modded. I only have like 15k now and that's only because of the armored cars I've raided during the sessions today.

So yeah, I'd like to grind RR with you if you'd like that. I can start the mission myself since i'm 75+. I sent you an FR earlier today, so if you want, accept it, and we'll do some grinding tomorrow :)
 
But...full garage

i cri evrytim

Ehh, I'll just get rid of my Elegy.
You can rebuy a Elegy anytime. It's not that special anyway. I'm probably gonna replace the two Elegys (that I got only to use the glitch for) with some fancy car.
Oh, cars aren't the issue. I'm level 79 with 2 400K+ apartments filled with expensive cars. When the hackers reigned GTA Online I got gifted money and bought pretty much all the expensive cars. Still have the Entity and Cheetah thanks to that period.

My more recent purchases have been killing my bank account though. I bought one of the high life apartments, an Exemplar and a Schwartzer fully modded. I only have like 15k now and that's only because of the armored cars I've raided during the sessions today.

So yeah, I'd like to grind RR with you if you'd like that. I can start the mission myself since i'm 75+. I sent you an FR earlier today, so if you want, accept it, and we'll do some grinding tomorrow :)
Alrighty then.
 
You can rebuy a Elegy anytime. It's not that special anyway. I'm probably gonna replace the two Elegys (that I got only to use the glitch for) with some fancy car.
I know. I don't even give one crap about my Elegy anymore anyway.
 
I had to leave, something was going on at my local pub.
 
Back