The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 2,106 comments
  • 87,741 views
The one I've made is more detailed and biker-orientated than the little plan you posted, but as you're the one who came up with this, you're free to change it.

We'll meet at the Lost clubhouse in East Vinewood, near the racetrack. Sometimes there are Lost members there, but usually if you don't bother them, they won't bother you, much like the ones at Hookies. If things do start to get heated with them, then we'll just have to move to the casino parking lot next to it. They might shout abusive slurs at you as you ride in but usually they keep to themselves. Passive mode must be enabled during this trip, so none of you are even tempted to start a fight with a Lost member and ruin it for everyone else. Biker-themed attire is also encouraged for this trip and may help you fit in with the Lost members. Just don't mention the Angels of Death!

Once we've all gathered at the clubhouse, we'll then move out to the Richman Hotel, as @samurai8juice suggested in his initial plan. Again, passive mode must still be enabled, I don't want to see anyone throwing grenades into the pool to create 'water fountains' or attract any unwanted attention from the LSPD. We'll stay overnight here, have a little biker pool party, get TURNT, fall asleep by the poolside and then wake up with a stiff neck and a hangover.

We'll then get rid of our hangovers by firing up very loud bikes and heading out on the highway to Hookies, where we shall meet more of our Lost brethren. We're regulars here so by now I'm sure they're all used to us and we won't have much to worry about. We'll grab a bite to eat, relieve ourselves in the sketchy restrooms, kill some picnic tables and then set off again.

We'll make our way towards the Lost trailer park, AKA Stab City. Depending on the time, there will be a gang attack here (from 12:00 to 20:00). If there is a gang attack, we'll have to disable passive mode and go in guns blazing and take the trailer park for ourselves, and then stay there and do whatever the hell we want. After the gang attack has been completed, you must enable passive mode again. We can then drink more Pisswasser, inhale/snort/inject some questionable substances and get TURNT like we did at the Richman Hotel. We can crash here for the night, wake up with unimaginable hangovers again and then make tracks. To avoid the Lost coming back for revenge, we'll have to be out of there by noon.

Most likely still drunk from the night before, we'll then head towards Sandy Shores, maybe stop off at Ace Liquor for a quick refuel and break, and then head out on the freeway and up to Paleto Bay. If your bike is a gas guzzler/got rear-ended and sideswiped to hell by crazy AI, we can stop off at Beeker's Garage and fill up the tanks and repair any damages. We'll then ride through Paleto Bay, into Paleto Forest and then stop at the motel/lodge there (the one with the huge lumberjack guy), and this is where the trip can end, unless people want to stay here and then carry on down the highway to Hookies again.


Sound good? Of course, as I said @samurai8juice - you are free to change any of this if you wish as the trip was your idea.

Perfectly fine to me. Much more organized than I would have been. I will have to go early, though.(around 6pm-7pm EST)
 
Session is up! I've sent an invite to all road trippers on my friends list that are online. Make sure to join the GTA Road Trip Chat too, otherwise you'll have no idea what's going on.
 
Session is up! I've sent an invite to all road trippers on my friends list that are online. Make sure to join the GTA Road Trip Chat too, otherwise you'll have no idea what's going on.

I sent a friend request your way. Can anyone also tell me where the chat is?
 
So this is the reason why I got an invite to a GTAO session the other night and an invite to a PS3 chat....
 
Do you guys know where I can find a Principe Nemesis
 
I'm so tempted to attack that armoured van on the map right now, although they always glitch out on me.
 
Invite, please.
 
Can I please get an invite?
 
I am having charger issues and had to restart the playtation.
 
Hmm. The meet was fun, especially when we took out The Lost members in Stab City. You guys had some pretty nice bikes. I didn't know what was going on half the time because I wasn't in the chat room. Things are more fun when you aren't getting verbally abused.
 
Hmm. The meet was fun, especially when we took out The Lost members in Stab City. You guys had some pretty nice bikes. I didn't know what was going on half the time because I wasn't in the chat room. Things are more fun when you aren't getting verbally abused.

I've spoken to him about it and he said he wouldn't say such things again. You don't need to hold a grudge.
 
Hmm. The meet was fun, especially when we took out The Lost members in Stab City. You guys had some pretty nice bikes. I didn't know what was going on half the time because I wasn't in the chat room. Things are more fun when you aren't getting verbally abused.
I could of sworn I sent you a chat invite
 
We're just doing some cops and civilians now. Spent I think the last 15 minutes trying to get away from the cops in a Blista. A lot of fun :lol:
 
That was the most fun I've had yet. :lol:

Thanks for coming out tonight everybody.
I would've joined, but PSN said NO despite my connection being 64 Mbps.:grumpy:
 
That was the most fun I've had yet. :lol:

Thanks for coming out tonight everybody.

Nothing like getting smeared all over the sidewalk by a cop after you hop over a fence, to escape said cops. Katie is brilliant :lol:
 
Nothing like getting smeared all over the sidewalk by a cop after you hop over a fence, to escape said cops. Katie is brilliant :lol:
You gave me the best chases I have ever had. :)
 
You gave me the best chases I have ever had. :)

Really? I felt like I was being too unforgiving, haha, I didn't want to give up :lol: Driving a Blista that has lost 2 rear tyres and the front tyres wedged isn't easy though :sly: Especially not with 2 cops on your tail :)👍
 
Really? I felt like I was being too unforgiving, haha, I didn't want to give up :lol: Driving a Blista that has lost 2 rear tyres and the front tyres wedged isn't easy though :sly: Especially not with 2 cops on your tail :)👍
The foot pursuits were the best.
 
I would have joined but I was tired as 🤬.

I'm thinking of hosting one on Monday, with a similar theme as this one but with dirt bikes instead.
 
Back