The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 2,106 comments
  • 87,773 views
We are open!

Are you still in the process of inviting people? I haven't got any of you in my friends list, so I was wondering if you were able to if you don't.
 
Are you still in the process of inviting people? I haven't got any of you in my friends list, so I was wondering if you were able to if you don't.
Yea, sorry. We are in progress. :(
 
You might have to send a friend request to one of us so we can invite you.

I sent a message to Nascar to ask if he could invite me. Guess i'll start sending friend requests tomorrow then...
 
This caught my eye tonight. :lol:

0_0.jpg
 
Aw, damn, I missed out on another cop session! I really enjoyed being a cop in the last one. Maybe we could do another one some time, maybe this time restricted to Paleto Bay?

I love Paleto Bay. This would be perfect.
 
Obviously it won't be able to happen tonight because of the biker trip, and tomorrow I can't host anything because my mum's cousin is coming over who she hasn't seen since my sister was a baby (so I've never met her) and I'll probably get dragged out to the pub.

#britishproblems
 
Friend requests are out. Hope i'll be able to join next time :)
 
Wasn't the bike thing supposed to start
 
What kind of bikes are we talking about? Regular pedal bikes or motorized?
 
Motorized I presume.

Ah, okay. Thanks.

I only have the Bati 801RR so if we're going to drive choppers i'll have to get one.

OT: That avatar of yours, Ishikawa... It's quite distracting *Coughs*
 
Screw it, I'll be taking my Nemesis rather than a touring bike for this trip. I might be a little late as I'll be watching the 4x100 relay heats for the Commonwealth Games.
 
I think the next roadtrip should be this Friday, and should be a motorcycle trip(biker look..?) from the Airport to a Hotel somewhere in Los Santos, then from there to the trailer park in SS(maybe to Paleto too). Then go to the SS Airfield, take a Luxor back to LSIA, and do whatever from there.

Will the trip be anything like the original?
 
Will the trip be anything like the original?

The one I've made is more detailed and biker-orientated than the little plan you posted, but as you're the one who came up with this, you're free to change it.

We'll meet at the Lost clubhouse in East Vinewood, near the racetrack. Sometimes there are Lost members there, but usually if you don't bother them, they won't bother you, much like the ones at Hookies. If things do start to get heated with them, then we'll just have to move to the casino parking lot next to it. They might shout abusive slurs at you as you ride in but usually they keep to themselves. Passive mode must be enabled during this trip, so none of you are even tempted to start a fight with a Lost member and ruin it for everyone else. Biker-themed attire is also encouraged for this trip and may help you fit in with the Lost members. Just don't mention the Angels of Death!

Once we've all gathered at the clubhouse, we'll then move out to the Richman Hotel, as @samurai8juice suggested in his initial plan. Again, passive mode must still be enabled, I don't want to see anyone throwing grenades into the pool to create 'water fountains' or attract any unwanted attention from the LSPD. We'll stay overnight here, have a little biker pool party, get TURNT, fall asleep by the poolside and then wake up with a stiff neck and a hangover.

We'll then get rid of our hangovers by firing up very loud bikes and heading out on the highway to Hookies, where we shall meet more of our Lost brethren. We're regulars here so by now I'm sure they're all used to us and we won't have much to worry about. We'll grab a bite to eat, relieve ourselves in the sketchy restrooms, kill some picnic tables and then set off again.

We'll make our way towards the Lost trailer park, AKA Stab City. Depending on the time, there will be a gang attack here (from 12:00 to 20:00). If there is a gang attack, we'll have to disable passive mode and go in guns blazing and take the trailer park for ourselves, and then stay there and do whatever the hell we want. After the gang attack has been completed, you must enable passive mode again. We can then drink more Pisswasser, inhale/snort/inject some questionable substances and get TURNT like we did at the Richman Hotel. We can crash here for the night, wake up with unimaginable hangovers again and then make tracks. To avoid the Lost coming back for revenge, we'll have to be out of there by noon.

Most likely still drunk from the night before, we'll then head towards Sandy Shores, maybe stop off at Ace Liquor for a quick refuel and break, and then head out on the freeway and up to Paleto Bay. If your bike is a gas guzzler/got rear-ended and sideswiped to hell by crazy AI, we can stop off at Beeker's Garage and fill up the tanks and repair any damages. We'll then ride through Paleto Bay, into Paleto Forest and then stop at the motel/lodge there (the one with the huge lumberjack guy), and this is where the trip can end, unless people want to stay here and then carry on down the highway to Hookies again.


Sound good? Of course, as I said @samurai8juice - you are free to change any of this if you wish as the trip was your idea.
 
Sounds great! I'll get my girl dressed up in biker attire and try to find a hog.

Also, Nascar, i'm so sorry for that team deathmatch O.O
 
Dammit, so we can't bring the likes of the Akuma/Bati/Nemesis?
 
DK
Dammit, so we can't bring the likes of the Akuma/Bati/Nemesis?

Of course you can. You could bring a Faggio if you're that crazy. If it's classed as a motorcycle, it's allowed.
 
Back