Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Oct 24, 2002 #2 Most awards are yearly thing and I dont think its been a year since the last awards. Unless you want us to praise you more than we already do.
Most awards are yearly thing and I dont think its been a year since the last awards. Unless you want us to praise you more than we already do.
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Oct 24, 2002 #3 We did it once, and I don't know that Jordan ever came to a decision on how frequently (if at all) to do it in the future. I think at quarter or half years would be cool. Quarters would keep it more interesting since members come and go so often.
We did it once, and I don't know that Jordan ever came to a decision on how frequently (if at all) to do it in the future. I think at quarter or half years would be cool. Quarters would keep it more interesting since members come and go so often.
sn00pie AAAH DON'T PANIC!!! Staff Emeritus Messages 12,825 Oct 24, 2002 #4 Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN Unless you want us to praise you more than we already do. Click to expand... Damn, I thought I was being subtle!
Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN Unless you want us to praise you more than we already do. Click to expand... Damn, I thought I was being subtle!
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,961 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Oct 24, 2002 #5 I really just don't feel like doing awards right now - maybe after GTP 5 is released.
sn00pie AAAH DON'T PANIC!!! Staff Emeritus Messages 12,825 Oct 24, 2002 #6 Originally posted by Jordan I really just don't feel like doing awards right now - maybe after GTP 5 is released. Click to expand... Stop saying "GTP 5"! You're making me anxious.
Originally posted by Jordan I really just don't feel like doing awards right now - maybe after GTP 5 is released. Click to expand... Stop saying "GTP 5"! You're making me anxious.
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Oct 25, 2002 #8 Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001 Damn, I thought I was being subtle! Click to expand... [sarcastic]Oh hail Chris king of the multimedia forum![/sarcastic]
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001 Damn, I thought I was being subtle! Click to expand... [sarcastic]Oh hail Chris king of the multimedia forum![/sarcastic]
Joey D Premium Messages 48,061 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Oct 26, 2002 #9 I thought my idea had died to