The GTP Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge | Season 3! | Race Friday!Open 

They've been going well man. Glad to hear from you. Do you have Iracing now?

Yeah, but I think I'm going to give up on that. Just dont really have time for it. Wife is pregnant with our son .

Are you guys on the last race of the season? I think I may have a Mustang in the garage ready for it. Only thing that may be close for me is start time. I usually get home from work around 330.

What time is that in (EST etc)? I'm sure if needed we can wait for you though :).

I'm over here on the east coast. We typically dont like to work late on Fridays so I should be able to make the race. Might show up a little late for qualy though.

Well, for the finale, the race will start a little late because I have work as well and won't be off until 5 eastern. I can have the room up by 6 and we can proceed from there

Yeah, but I think I'm going to give up on that. Just dont really have time for it. Wife is pregnant with our son .

Are you guys on the last race of the season? I think I may have a Mustang in the garage ready for it. Only thing that may be close for me is start time. I usually get home from work around 330.
Ah congratulations FH! How far along is she? You have two girls already don't you?

The last race start time might be an issue for me but I'm sure it'll be fine. I mean unless we hold the room open half hour earlier than 6pm, and get everything sorted to start when @cnd01 has arrived.

@FlyinHawaiian77 We use Quali & Race tied together. If you're late for quali you'll miss the race. I'm sure we can either back out or hold quali off for you though.

Nice Holden, Bruce taxis Evo X racing I guess?

6pm Eastern is 11pm right? Either way I'll be there. :)

Last edited:
Nice Holden, Bruce taxis Evo X racing I guess?

60m Eastern is 11pm right? Either way I'll be there. :)
Nope evo's enjoying retirement

WRX for Cadwell
9798759204_ac20ca76ed_c.jpg

Hey guys, I've just been nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge by my lovely girlfriend after she had to do it. :(

Curses!!!!

Yeah GS was Tex Cnd You and Racecar from what I read but I see no ST guys. :P

Yeah GS was Tex Cnd You and Racecar from what I read but I see no ST guys. :P

These were the results from what I remember.
1. Me
2. cnd
I'm guessing these next 2
3. tbw (was racing in the GS class not ST)
4. vsfit
5. racecar (DC)

Are we still waiting on Cnd? I think he said something about not being back till 5:30 his time. So I assume that's in 20 mins time from now?

I think I technically showed up on time. I was on around 3 PM or so and stayed on for about an hour. Couldnt really hang around too long anyway. I had promised my girls that I would take them out to the fair.

Hopefully there are talks about another season. 👍

The race usually started around 4:30pm I think but we started quite late for Cnd this round.

It's the late start that kinda screwed me up, ironically my girlfriend was out a good hour and a half later than usual. Was annoyed because I wanted to really finish this race but that's how things go sometimes....

Hey, it's been a fun season. Glad everyone had some fun. I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to be there as much as I needed to honestly. Still, :cheers:

Back