The GTP Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge | Season 3! | Race Friday!Open 

Yes.

Not really, this is the actual time that cnd usually opens it, and besides were racing at Brands Hatch, a track that so many of us have struggle to get right.
Yes really there's still nearly an hour to go

And recently it's been around 10pm gmt for the last 2 races

Look on the OP, it says we start about 4:15 eastern time.

Room is now open: GTP Conti S3 *PRIVATE*

Number please filter system won't find it..

Edit: Never mind found it.

For everyone else.

Room number: 1472-4711-0167-3382-2212

The internet company decided to cut my internet in the middle of the race because somehow in their system we didn't pay... Problem is we payed. Had to call there and fix it. Luckly they were friendly and actually saw that the last bill was paid, so I have access to my internet again. Problem is I got disconnected because of it. '-'

You still get 2nd for trying :P.

Had to attempt to chase some H'S cars from then which I did to an extent. Nearly beat AMD since he went off so many times ;).

Also did a 32.0 in the race which is only .1 off my pb around here so that made me happy after crashing into spinning Rwds all of Q :lol:.

Results:
1. Me
2. Storm
3. RACECAR (Finally finished)
4. amd
5. Paul
6. Michelin (DC)

Also by my maths ST is decided since I'm on 40 21 ahead of Matheus on 19. I was missing Spa due to BTCC which meant If Matheus made all the rounds he'd still have a chance of catching back up. Since he missed a round as well sadly it's game over :(.

I finally got one of these in. I've got no shot at a championship but who cares, I actually finished for once and that's victory enough :D

Results:
1. Me
2. Storm
3. RACECAR (Finally finished)
4. amd
5. Paul
6. Michelin (DC)

capture_20140815_164841-jpg.205395

Also screen capped Qualifying results if that's needed.

Attachments

• capture_20140815_164841.jpg
    capture_20140815_164841.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 78
Congratulations to @M0NSTER97 for his win. Really had the car dialled in tight for this track it would seem, and definitely pounced on my lack of practice for this track also. I'm kinda impressed with my fastest lap given that I literally had 30 mins of practice just before I entered the lobby, and I mean JUST before.

The setup from Silverstone wasn't working all that great here, the car tended to have more mechanical understeer than usual, with a little bite of power oversteer at times. I probably should have lowered the transmission to 162 mph rather than 168 mph.

All in all though, I was impressive with how quickly I improved since entering the lobby. I was all over the place in the lobby practice.

I calculated the ST points so we can keep track a little better since polar hasn't updated the op. :P

Paul 40 Matheus 19 Storm 11 Tbw 11 Akmuq 10 Mich 7 Resh 5 Vsfit 3 and dartwuffy 1 point.

GS I'll look over now.

Tex 34 Cnd 20 Racecar 15 AMD 11 Storm 11 Twilson 5 and Vsfit 4.

I'm unsure when and what Vsfit showed up in so can't tell.

Last edited:
Looking forward to next Friday's race, might be a circuit more suited to my car.

Guys, I have been incredibly busy these past few weeks with my new apartment and new job and stupid Wifi. I'll be back in action here this week, but I'll have to start later because my job makes me unable to make the current time. Thank you guys for being patient and committed :)

Yay so I'll see you there, probably not though if your doing the mechanic stuffs but you took a picture of me last year or 2 years ago with my rainbow umbrella :P.

You were on the inside of Duffus I was on the outside and seen myself in one of your pics :lol:.

Yay so I'll see you there, probably not though if your doing the mechanic stuffs but you took a picture of me last year or 2 years ago with my rainbow umbrella :P.

You were on the inside of Duffus I was on the outside and seen myself in one of your pics :lol:.
I was on the outside aswell... I'm on photographer duty as the car will be borrowed.

GS I'll look over now.

Tex 34 Cnd 20 Racecar 15 AMD 11 Storm 7 Twilson 5.

Oh, looks like I'm actually not all the way out of the championship, but I do need to actually finish the other two to have some sort of chance.

As for Vsfit, I don't believe he ever showed up.

Oh, looks like I'm actually not all the way out of the championship, but I do need to actually finish the other two to have some sort of chance.

I think he DC'd from Silverstone qualy, and never came back.

I calculated the ST points so we can keep track a little better since polar hasn't updated the op. :P

Paul 40 Matheus 19 Storm 11 Tbw 11 Akmuq 10 Mich 7 Resh 5 and I forget his PSN but he came for Silverstone and got Dc in Q. But he got 1 point :P.

GS I'll look over now.

Tex 34 Cnd 20 Racecar 15 AMD 11 Storm 7 Twilson 5.

From the looks of points, ST is pretty much sewn up.

@cnd01 has a chance of winning so long as @M0NSTER97 doesn't score more than 7 points in the last two races. @RACECAR, big ask for you to win I'm afraid, unless you win both and Tex gets no points from the last two races. In the form he's in, he'd essentially have to no-show both... You can still nab 2nd though :)

Not sure if I should switch back to ST or stay in GS though, looking at points.

Well true, I'd have to actually be able to keep up with him to have a chance for that and going off that race, its not happening.

I just never knew which classes he was in it was GS at Silverstone then ST at RBR right?

Also I missed the points you were owed at RBR Storm, did you make it to Q there?

I added Vsfit and Storm with last place points for RBR and Vsfit last place points at Silverstone.

Should be them fixed now also the guy who showed up was dartwuffy who got the 1 point in ST.

Last edited:

I'm having ongoing issues with comcast internet. It's fine until I start racing or get with a bunch of cars at once. My car jumps all over the place, I go from track to sand without even turning the wheel. Very glitchy. They said they fixed it with a new modem, but it's still there. I'll try it again this week with the newest modem they drop off to me today. My golf season just ended with the last tournament of the year this weekend, so I'm basically out of work until after Christmas, lots of free time on my now...lol.

Edit (free time) end.

Update: I got a call to play in a golf tournament this week after another player withdrew and I was first alternate. So I basically had a 3 hour window of opportunity to get to the event and play. Sorry, I didn't have time to get online and let you guys know I wouldn't make it.

Last edited:
It's fine Vsfit I was just trying to work out the points. Also good luck with the golf tourney :).

Back