The GTP Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge | Season 3! | Race Friday!Open 

It's fine Vsfit I was just trying to work out the points. Also good luck with the golf tourney :).
Thanks, but I'm done for the year. I'll check in tonight and see where everything is at with the racing and plan on racing this week if I can.

I thought you said you were doing another one. Oh well, good to have ya back 👍.

I thought you said you were doing another one. Oh well, good to have ya back 👍.
No, that's what happened this past weekend. Nothing to do now but watch some racing and the Fedex Playoffs. What track are we racing at this week?

I just never knew which classes he was in it was GS at Silverstone then ST at RBR right?

Also I missed the points you were owed at RBR Storm, did you make it to Q there?

I added Vsfit and Storm with last place points for RBR and Vsfit last place points at Silverstone.

Should be them fixed now also the guy who showed up was dartwuffy who got the 1 point in ST.
I just made it to Qualifying at RBR, did three laps then my internet cut out.

I know it's a double post, but I just thought I'd share some info....

My internet is dropping out every so often, so tomorrow for the race I'd like for someone to run close to me or watch me in the lobby for a bit. It's only so I know whether or not I'm jittering/lagging.

I know it's a double post, but I just thought I'd share some info....

My internet is dropping out every so often, so tomorrow for the race I'd like for someone to run close to me or watch me in the lobby for a bit. It's only so I know whether or not I'm jittering/lagging.
I've got a practice room open in public if you wanna bring it there we can check it out .....

Woah so the thread stopped giving me notifications.

So hopefully everything has been going well. I'm moved into school, but lost the file for points so I will make a new one after tomorrows race.

I've got a practice room open in public if you wanna bring it there we can check it out .....
I would have got back to you right away but I was asleep, which is unusual for me at that time. Anyway, testing the connection on the day in practice means that I know what it'll likely be like for the rest of the evening. Thanks for the intention to help me though! 👍
Woah so the thread stopped giving me notifications.

So hopefully everything has been going well. I'm moved into school, but lost the file for points so I will make a new one after tomorrows race.
Youch, I hate when that happens....

Have fun tonight guys. Just sitting in my tent at Knockhill, somehow I have internet service here :lol:.

Hoping to soon figure out how to clear the PS3s cache, maybe it'll help with my connection issues.

PS3's. I think the issue may lie more with its overall connection then the game itself.

Hey all, just flying by :P Got a message from storm saying he'll be late for the race cause he has to take his dogs to the vets. Just passing the message along, hope the race is going well!

Update: He also requested if you can wait an additional 30 mins! XD

Last edited:
Also have news, I have another race tonight. It was created over a month ago and I had signed up long before this series started, so I'll go there instead. Sorry.

Gonna restart the router and then try to get in. If I disconnect, I'm not racing.

Trying the "turn off system, count to 30 then turn back on" method.

Annnnd I'm done. Sorry to sound like a major ragequit but I give up. I have one solid weekend of great connections and then it goes to hell the next. After august, I'm done with racing online. Nothing I do works and its pretty pointless to run in a full series if you can't even finish to collect points. This is unfortunately gonna mean that I'm done for the rest of the season. Unless I have a solid connection week in and week out, I'm not holding out any hope anymore.

Again, sorry to sound like a whiner. It was fun racing you guys when it actually worked, good luck everyone.

Good race! Tex and I had an awesome battle. This track suited his car more though. He ran the better race and I couldn't hold him off. The finale is next week! Let's get a big grid

Good race! Tex and I had an awesome battle. This track suited his car more though. He ran the better race and I couldn't hold him off. The finale is next week! Let's get a big grid
Good Job Tex. Or should I say Mr. Champion?

Hey guys sorry I did not turn up tonight. My mum's dog gashed its side on a metal bolt from my sister's new trampoline, apparently it got stuck and my sister luckily managed to push the dog off the bolt before he could make things worse. Dad was caught up in a lot of other stuff at the time so he couldn't get back to take the dog to the vet, so I had to drive with my mum to the Vets.

The dog had to be sedated and have stitches, but we had to wait for a few hours til the dog came around from sedation. It turns out the dog had not only tore a hole in the flesh on his side, but has also tore the muscle too. He had to have a drain put into the wound. I didn't get back home until gone midnight, so I missed it all by a good couple hours.

Back