The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jake "QAnon Shaman" Angeli (real name Jacob Anthony Chansley), the dip**** with the horns in the Capitol raid, refuses to eat food provided while in US Marshall custody unless that food is organic because, per the 33-year-old's mommy, food that isn't organic gives him a tummy ache.

Refusing to provide him with food for "Safety" concerns is illegal right?

Good for him.

Here's recently discovered footage that had been posted on Parler, showing Goodman's efforts from a different angle. Audio is cacophonous, so blanket language warning given the temperament of the insurrectionists.

Republicans in Congress: don't listen to what they say. They're criminals!

From the article

"Watkins went on to compare the president’s supporters who stormed the Capitol to the Jonestown cult members who committed mass suicide at their settlement in Guyana in 1978: “You know the only thing different here? There’s no Kool-Aid.”"

So ****ing true.

The court cases for these are going to be so damning if that single one is anything to go by, literally hundreds of people lining up to say 'Trump told me to do it'.

Managed to get myself permabanned from r/politics while talking about Boebert's mom (literally). I suppose you can call people Nazis, fascists, cultists, confederates, etc but as soon as you bring up the c-word it's suddenly marginalizing? Where do I go to yell about censorship?

But speaking of elections, as it turns out Trump's staffers might be in trouble. This Business Insider article which I'm too poor to read suggests that while they're good enough to be appointed by elected officials, they're not good enough to actually get hired by anybody.

Last edited:
Good for him.

Here's recently discovered footage that had been posted on Parler, showing Goodman's efforts from a different angle. Audio is cacophonous, so blanket language warning given the temperament of the insurrectionists.

That is one absurdly brave human being.

Managed to get myself permabanned from r/politics while talking about Boebert's mom (literally). I suppose you can call people Nazis, fascists, cultists, confederates, etc but as soon as you bring up the c-word it's suddenly marginalizing? Where do I go to yell about censorship?

But speaking of elections, as it turns out Trump's staffers might be in trouble. This Business Insider article which I'm too poor to read suggests that while they're good enough to be appointed by elected officials, they're not good enough to actually get hired by anybody.

Waybackwhen trick solves that issue.

https://web.archive.org/web/2021011...hire-white-house-comms-staff-2021-1?r=US&IR=T

This person added: "They're all very all about themselves with narcissistic attitudes, thinking any company in the country will want to hire me. I listened to one for about 20 minutes, and it was so much baloney, what he was spewing out to me."

Forbes Chief Content Officer Randall Lane said he would not recommend hiring any of the four press secretaries for Trump. He told NPR in an interview: "The job of press secretaries sometimes is a lie of omission or it's a spin. But never have we had, in modern history, an administration where up was down, blue is yellow."

One mainstream news network executive told Insider: "We're not taking people who have no credibility. Very few of them have real value beyond Fox News, OAN, and Newsmax."

Burn...

Last edited:
He really is.

It's sickening every time I watch that video and hear one of the idiots shout at him "We're here for you!", as if to signal some sort of solidarity. What a twisted reality these people live in.
Twitter is full of people trying to diminish what Goodman did while making excuses for selfie-ing cops Robertson and Fracker.

He really is.

It's sickening every time I watch that video and hear one of the idiots shout at him "We're here for you!", as if to signal some sort of solidarity. What a twisted reality these people live in.

It REALLY is a cult. A lot of these people are probably in complete shock that the majority of Americans, and indeed, people all around the world, view them as a bunch of terrorists, insurrectionists, political assassins, you name it. It's going to take a massive effort to get it through their heads that just because the guy they wanted to win the election, lost and received over 7 million FEWER votes than the guy who won, doesn't give them the right to try and assassinate members of congress. And waving American flags and singing the national anthem while doing it doesn't make it any better.

The court cases for these are going to be so damning if that single one is anything to go by, literally hundreds of people lining up to say 'Trump told me to do it'.

Potentially, it's incredibly damning and could add a whole new element to Trump's legal woes. I bet he ends up calling them "Deplorables" within 6 months. I mean, this time in public. I can only suspect that his outright disdain for the common man means he's probably referred to his followers in far worse terms privately.

What a damn shame. All those people who just threw their lives and careers away for a rotten POS like Trump. One day they're going to wake up and realize that Trump NEVER cared about any of them.

Last edited:
It REALLY is a cult. A lot of these people are probably in complete shock that the majority of Americans, and indeed, people all around the world, view them as a bunch of terrorists, insurrectionists, political assassins, you name it. It's going to take a massive effort to get it through their heads that just because the guy they wanted to win the election, lost and received over 7 million FEWER votes than the guy who won, doesn't give them the right to try and assassinate members of congress. And waving American flags and singing the national anthem while doing it doesn't make it any better.

They absolutely do. I have a family member on social media that has done nothing but ramble on and on since the election about all of it. She even went as far as to post that the people who breached the Capitol are heroes and patriots because they're doing what the Founding Fathers did. Needless to say, we don't really speak to one another at family gatherings and I only have her on social media to see what a trainwreck some people are.

She also loves to post things directed at me for whatever reason. I used to respond, but now I just ignore her and let others chime in. Her latest thing when I was talking about how Twitter has the right to kick anyone off their site, was to send me at least 20 videos from Candace Owens talking about how Twitter doesn't have the right to do it. I called her a Communist and haven't heard from her since. Some of my more liberal friends however ran her through the wringer and it was entertaining to watch.

They clamped down on the rules really recently. I got a 24H ban b/c someone was sharing an article from the Epoch Times or whatever, another user said the OP must be a bot b/c he only posts right-wing sources or in OldSchoolCool, and I replied the guy actually posted in NewPolitics (a right-wing sub) & that said enough. That falls under troll accusations, so I got a time-out for calling someone for what they were.

Really bit of a hilarious, ironic turn of events. r/Conservative folks believe they aren't allowed open discussion & will get banned posting in r/politics (whilst they're currently set to Flair-only members), and we get banned for uncivilized comments. :lol:

Last edited:
Talking of divas...

Yeah. @dotjenna a.k.a. Jenna Ryan, a realtor and former life coach from Texas. Funny enough, I remember her coming up in my feed, though I don't (or didn't) follow her. I have a friend who is a Realtor and mentioned her because she was live streaming and very blatantly telling everybody what she was doing and laughing off and ignoring everybody trying to tell her to leave and stop recording, all while trying to promote her business at the same time. I mean, how dumb do you have to be? (Like I said, it's a cult--and none of them understand that THEY are the ones who are brainwashed). A few days after the storming, she made an angry post (I can't remember what she wrote but it was full of bile and venom accusing people of doxing her and she lost her real estate license and company and naturally it was everybody else's fault. I guess that's what happens when you live stream your ignorance for the world. She's since deleted her social media and has gone silent. (They learn slow). But my friend also found a post she made to some article about Ben & Jerry's during the summer where they made an effort to combat White Supremacy and her comment was all together predictable.

They may be cult members but I'm guessing most of them weren't on roster because of being outstanding citizens. Trump may have brought out the worst in his followers but in many cases the seeds were already planted. He just provided the water and sunshine.

Yeah. @dotjenna a.k.a. Jenna Ryan, a realtor and former life coach from Texas. Funny enough, I remember her coming up in my feed, though I don't (or didn't) follow her. I have a friend who is a Realtor and mentioned her because she was live streaming and very blatantly telling everybody what she was doing and laughing off and ignoring everybody trying to tell her to leave and stop recording, all while trying to promote her business at the same time. I mean, how dumb do you have to be? (Like I said, it's a cult--and none of them understand that THEY are the ones who are brainwashed). A few days after the storming, she made an angry post (I can't remember what she wrote but it was full of bile and venom accusing people of doxing her and she lost her real estate license and company and naturally it was everybody else's fault. I guess that's what happens when you live stream your ignorance for the world. She's since deleted her social media and has gone silent. (They learn slow). But my friend also found a post she made to some article about Ben & Jerry's during the summer where they made an effort to combat White Supremacy and her comment was all together predictable.

They may be cult members but I'm guessing most of them weren't on roster because of being outstanding citizens. Trump may have brought out the worst in his followers but in many cases the seeds were already planted. He just provided the water and sunshine.
Hard to tweet when you've been arrested, I imagine. :P

A Texas real estate agent who took a private jet to the Capitol last week and called it “one best days of my life” was charged Friday for participating in the violent insurrection.

Jenna Ryan, a Frisco, Texas real estate broker and life coach, has been charged with knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building without lawful authorities and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds after documenting her two-day excursion to D.C. on social media.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jenna...o-dc-on-private-jet-arrested-in-capitol-riots

Edit* The only thing that really annoys me about this particular individual is the private jet post. You can afford to fly a private jet to DC & fake election fraud is the sort "tyranny" you think you're fighting against?

Last edited:
Talking of divas...

Jenna-Ryan-Social-Media.jpg
Jenna-Ryan-Facebook-Post-3.jpg

Millins? :lol:

Yes, millins of people are behind you, millins of them I tell you!
To be fair, it says "milliins" and the one erroneous letter is right next to the correct letter on a standard keyboard. No guarantees this particular individual is intelligent otherwise, but it's an unremarkable typo.

Last edited:
To be fair, it says "milliins" and the one erroneous letter is right next to the correct letter on a standard keyboard. No guarantees this particular individual is intelligent otherwise, but it's an unremarkable typo.

I don't know, the "hell naw" and "yall" made me read it in a Texan accent which made me think "millins" was how someone with a Texas twang says millions.

The lack of punctuation throughout suggests that spelling is not going to be a huge priority.

Hell naw milliins yall

(Tree'd)

Last edited:
I don't know, the "hell naw" and "yall" made me read it in a Texan accent which made me think "millins" was how someone with a Texas twang says millions.
The lack of punctuation throughout suggests that spelling is not going to be a huge priority.

Hell naw milliins yall

(Tree'd)
Eh, I'm inclined to give colloquialisms a pass as well.

The disregard for proper punctuation is more bothersome, but hey, I don't point it out when people here leave out (or add, inappropriately) apostrophes.

It's all social media. Would I like to see correct spelling and grammar? Absolutely! But it's not something I expect. I typically only remark on it when the specific mistake and the context in which it's made is humorous. I think I'm harder on myself in edits than I am on others.

You guys need to cut her some slack. I'm sure it's hard to mind your commas and periods while you're live posting and storming the Capitol.

You guys need to cut her some slack. I'm sure it's hard to mind your commas and periods while you're live posting and storming the Capitol.
It was a respondent.

Apart from neglecting end punctuation and confusing capital and Capitol, she did okay. Oh, and getting arrested with other domestic terrorists, of course.

Edit: Just now I neglected to capitalize Capitol.

Last edited:
Possibly. There are folks here that “yee haw” everythin’.

Back