The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some great points being made here, what d'y'al think?

I think the one gentleman from the Democrats had a very good point at the end. If a group of 15 to 20 center-right Republican Senators form a caucus that is willing to vote left or right depending on who they think makes a better case (or more likely who cuts a better deal), they would wield a tremendous amount of power.

You guys need to cut her some slack. I'm sure it's hard to mind your commas and periods while you're live posting and storming the Capitol.
As long as she's minding her commas and not comas.

I wager Biden's inauguration is going to resemble his campaign stops, which is to say responsible and mindful of social constraints.

In the event that it plays out that way, I'm positive the right's going to spin that as him not having any public support, raising ******** questions about his election victory. I'm confident in that prediction because they're pathetic sacks of ****.

Last edited:
I wager Biden's inauguration is going to resemble his campaign stops, which is to say responsible and mindful of social constraints.

In the event that it plays out that way, I'm positive the right's going to spin that as him not having any public support, raising ******** questions about his election victory. I'm confident in that prediction because they're pathetic sacks of ****.

And very obviously, without a single crowd allowed for the inauguration, trump the turd will twist the news and say : "see how I can draw bigly crowd even on my super spreader fareway rally the same day..."

What a Jack*** trump

Ole Tommy Turderville is at it again. He says the inauguration should be delayed due to Covid. Apparently he doesn't know his Constitution very well which doesn't surprise me.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...guration-should-have-been-delayed/4174903001/

Tommy Tubberville sounds like the name of a fat plantation owner that owns slaves, drinks mint juleps, and says things like "well I do declare" while pulling at the suspenders of his white suit.

Either that or it's knock-off Wal-Mart branded Johnsonville sausages.

I'm so out of touch, I thought "boogity boogity" was a Ray Stevens thing.

It gets worse... now they're charging the taxpayer for the inconvenience lack of convenience they appear to have caused.

I can sort of see the sensible middle ground here, poops gotta be done and they gotta be done somewhere. Insane that this couple are being treated so Presimadentially though.

10 quid says it's owned by a friend of the family.

That Link Up There
the house’s tenant, former Connecticut congressman Anthony “Toby” Moffett Jr.

Who's a Democrat, if Wiki serves me correctly. Makes no odds, wheah theahs muck theahs brass.

Last edited:
Tommy Tubberville sounds like the name of a fat plantation owner that owns slaves, drinks mint juleps, and says things like "well I do declare" while pulling at the suspenders of his white suit.

He wishes he was all of those things.

I know. I was making a facetious point about "yeehawing things unironically" and I feel Waltrip's catchphrase falls into this because.... well, it's horrendous but he's still doing it 20 years later.

Darrell Cartrip: "...if I get any more excited, they're going to have to throw me out of the booth!"

Brent Mustangberger: "Right you are, Darrell!"

Wasted away again with Tommy Tuberville
Looking for some semblance of thought
Some people say that Antifa's to blame
But I know...
...it's their own damn fault.

Last edited:

Next-door neighbor is an onstensibly nice widow named Evangeline, last name something vaguely French.

Darrell Cartrip: "...if I get any more excited, they're going to have to throw me out of the booth!"

Brent Mustangberger: "Right you are, Darrell!"

Wasted away again with Tommy Tuberville
Looking for some semblance of thought
Some people say that Antifa's to blame
But I know...
...it's their own damn fault.

Calling it early, COTY

Ole Tommy Turderville is at it again. He says the inauguration should be delayed due to Covid. Apparently he doesn't know his Constitution very well which doesn't surprise me.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...guration-should-have-been-delayed/4174903001/
Tommy is the 2nd Repub. I've seen suddenly taking an interest in Covid recently b/c it conveniently plays into their agenda.

March-July response, understandable.
In April, when asked how he would handle the COVID-19 pandemic, Tommy Tuberville "said he didn't have a clue" and after winning the Republican nomination in July, "he still said he didn't have a clue."
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ille-did-say-he-wouldnt-have-clue-covid-19-h/

September 25th.
In his remarks on the COVID-19 outbreak, Republican nominee Tommy Tuberville has tended to defer to the White House, expressing faith in President Donald Trump’s efforts on the virus.

“I trust President Trump to get us out of it, and everybody wants to start pointing fingers,” Tuberville told WPMI-TV in Mobile in May, when asked about lockdown orders. “We don’t need to point fingers until we get out of it, then we can hold whoever’s accountable, accountable.”
The Advertiser sent nine questions to the Jones and Tuberville campaigns last week on the COVID-19 response. The Jones campaign sent responses to the questions. The Tuberville campaign had not responded as of Thursday. The Advertiser will print his responses if he does.
https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.co...tand-addressing-covid-19-outbreak/3508552001/

Tuberville's take on football & Covid from August.
"It’s embarrassing that even two months before the first game, you have a lot of these states deciding, oh, we’re not going to play football," Tuberville said Aug. 17 on Fox Business. Then he made a statistical claim.

"Let me give you this one stat: 26 of the states that have governors that are Republican, 25 have decided to play football," he said. "Twenty-four states that are Democrats, three-fourths have decided not to play already and most will probably not play. So, politics involved? Yes."

Tuberville’s campaign did not respond to our requests for information to back his claim. But he gets a few things wrong.

It’s not states or their governors that are deciding whether college football will be played this fall. It’s the colleges or the athletic conferences that they belong to, each of which spans multiple states. And Tuberville’s figures are off, too.
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/po...uberville-college-football-covid-15495975.php

Jenna-Ryan-Social-Media.jpg
Jenna-Ryan-Facebook-Post-3.jpg

Sounds like @dotjenna issued a Pardon me (request)

...because nothing speaks of privilege more then an entitled person who flew to DC on a private plane, moonlighted as a conservative talk radio junkie, promoting hate on the airwaves when she wasn’t running her real estate business, openly mocked people who told her she was committing a crime while raiding the Capitol building, blamed cancel culture for ruining her business and threatened to storm MSM offices in retaliation, to then ask the President for a pardon.

Rush to see if any state charges can be filed against her then. TMK, that's what's keeping Trump from even pardoning himself with the looming New York cases awaiting.

...because nothing speaks of privilege more then an entitled person who flew to DC on a private plane, moonlighted as a conservative talk radio junkie, promoting hate on the airwaves when she wasn’t running her real estate business, openly mocked people who told her she was committing a crime while raiding the Capitol building, blamed cancel culture for ruining her business and threatened to storm MSM offices in retaliation, to then ask the President for a pardon.

Asking for a pardon (or giving a pardon) for rioting at the capitol strongly suggests that it was at Trump's encouragement, which undercuts the impeachment defense.

Back